Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Best Coins to Buy?  (Read 3784 times)
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

There are a lot of good coins, but due to the overall impact of the market, all cryptocurrencies are now starting to fall!
BTM
SZ
TRUE
ABT

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

The market now has a lot of coin you can choose one of them to trade, if you choose more coin then you can also trade multiple coin at the same time as your diversified investment will help you there are more opportunities
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

The market now has a lot of coin you can choose one of them to trade, if you choose more coin then you can also trade multiple coin at the same time as your diversified investment will help you there are more opportunities
if I only choose one of the many coins I think it's less damaging. choose as best and as you like and make sure the coin has a high selling price. invest a lot if you want to get a lot of profit too.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

i think you can get any info about best coins on coinmarketcap, but at this time there are so much coin which price is decreasing, may be the best decision is to buy bitcoin or ethereum for this time
Altcoins are always bound to go down with bitcoin going down, but at the same time, I would not be surprised that at the instance bitcoin picks up, altcoins may actually want to start doing the same. For now, the best coins to buy are the coins with product and not just some empty promises, as this would be the main market that a lot of smart investors will be focused on and even though some shit coins can increase hugely, it is never worth the risk.

Bitcoin and ethereum are very cheap right now. They are the best coins you can buy with this market.
Other than that we also have NEO, a very decent coin. You wont want to miss out a chance to buy more at this price.
Just buy what you know smart people are buying and in that case, you should not be buying empty promises. There are so many fishes in the sea to pick from and you really want to be smart and sure you are not picking the poisonous ones, and in that case, even if you do not want to do proper diligence, it is better to go for the coins that are well known with product and being talked about the most which is bitcoin, Ethereum, neo and the likes. In that way, you will be safer than sorry.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

I seen market was getting recovery this week, so it's good time to buy many coins. Bitcoin are still best coins to buy for sure, while i usually take buy some others coins that still has value under $1 in the market to buy as much and hold it when market getting in green zone.

I suspect the market will be fluctuating for some months more showing its instability. However, even during this period, it will be good to invest in NEO, Stellar, and EOS.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

It seems that you can buy everything - now almost everything has fallen very much. Bitcoin and more mature coins have the ability to quickly recover - probably worth taking the most popular (bitcoin, ether, neo, waves) they must recover quickly. I'm currently doing an analysis on ico projects - I choose the best ones in my opinion and go to the beginning of sales, the price is very good.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

To say the best coin in this market can only be BTC. But to say that investing in a penny is more profitable, I find it all the same if you are a good investment.
Looking at the current market situation and the market prices of the top coins, we can say that the market value of the top potential coins is down and not so high which in other words mean that it is the best time to invest in any coin that interests you and that could be Bitcoin or ETH.

A current and a low cost investment can enable you earn and make billions of dollars like so many people have actually made in the history of cryptocurrency and what else an investor needs if he is making money out of nothing.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

yups you are right, many people say that the end of this year the value of bitcoin will rise, in my opinion there are some altcoins that you must buy now
1. ACDC
2. XTO
3. XRT
it is a new altcoin and has not touched the ICO price at all
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

This is the time to look for coins with significant use case especially now many top good coins are down knowing fully well that history usually repeat itself especially the time don't expect.
If one ask me the best coins to buy,i will name ont,xvg,icx,ziliqa and ubex .
My reason is,the price of these coins are at low price,and they have strong fundamental.
These coins will stay on the market even when subjected to intense bear market,but some coins/tokens will die natural death as a result of not having any economic value
attached or bond to it.
These coins also respond positively whenever btc is stable telling you the price of these coins/token i mention are not traded based on speculation.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

yups you are right, many people say that the end of this year the value of bitcoin will rise, in my opinion there are some altcoins that you must buy now
1. ACDC
2. XTO
3. XRT
it is a new altcoin and has not touched the ICO price at all

Second best cryptocurrency ethereum already going down continuously when the altcoins master ethereum falling how do you believe these kind of unknown and non potential coins can grow more in the market.

Please do not stay with hypothetical solution it will not be resolved your problem. Hopefully I see the investors are not take this as a suggestion at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

Among all the coins aside bitcoin, I still believe etherium is a very good coin to hold, I do not think the price will fall more than 50% of its current price, so the idea should be to buy as the value drops and hope for a spike in due time, others could be Neo, litecoin, Ada and Eos

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

It’s a good time to but coins at low price & after that you can sell at a high price. Right now market is red & giving you opportunity to buy coins at dump, better suggestion is buy out of top 10 coins.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:40:20 PM

I seen market was getting recovery this week, so it's good time to buy many coins. Bitcoin are still best coins to buy for sure, while i usually take buy some others coins that still has value under $1 in the market to buy as much and hold it when market getting in green zone.

I suspect the market will be fluctuating for some months more showing its instability. However, even during this period, it will be good to invest in NEO, Stellar, and EOS.
For me, I'm still loyal to ETH, because I believe ETH will recover soon and maybe later this year, I'm thinking that ETH prices are dropping. This cause is due to a force That is, trying to create this drama

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jennniffer

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

I think bitcoin is the best to buy if one can afford it. ETH is also very good coin to invest in. Litecoin is good to buy too. It has been stable as compared to other coins.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

Hello ,

The world of crypto currency is moving really fast. Over the past 5 years Bitcoin outperform any other investment like gold, stock market or real estate.

Over the past years hundreds of new crypto currencies came on the market. Most of them are just copy cat or only have a few features that make them different.

Only a handful of those crypto currencies are real outliers. Those unique ones disrupt their industry just like bitcoin did with the financial sector.

I will mention best coins to invest in these days.

1.Bitcoin
2.Ethereum
3.Factom
4.Maidsafe
5.Ripple

Thanks a lot.
Among all the crypto currencies we have the Bitcoin made it to number one, Ethereum and Litecoin comes after the Bitcoin and then so on but these three are considering best for investment and trading with it is highly profitable. For short term always buy Litecoin and for long term always buy Bitcoin and then Ethereum as these two are best as long term.

kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

In my opinion alltcoin buy is very risk. Now all market price is down. So I recommend if you buy coin then you buy these coin like  btc,  eth,  ltc, . In future  I hope  this coin price huge rise
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:11:34 AM

It seems that you can buy everything - now almost everything has fallen very much. Bitcoin and more mature coins have the ability to quickly recover - probably worth taking the most popular (bitcoin, ether, neo, waves) they must recover quickly. I'm currently doing an analysis on ico projects - I choose the best ones in my opinion and go to the beginning of sales, the price is very good.
Best coins in the crypto world are many but we take few highly rated because we have to look into our ability of handling few coins at a time as we will find it difficult if we have more than three coins at a time then it will become difficult for us to handle. In the present time we have Bitcoin and Litecoin in its most favorable state for investment as we will use less resource for it to buy on low price.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

This is according to your target profit, if you have purpose to make high profit so you should be trade in to altcoin because now many altcoin on the bottom. And for the altcoin trading is better by short duration because the price can be back going down, but if you have purpose to make long term investment is better chooce BTC because this coin has the biggest market cap, and currently more than 55% dominance by BTC that make the price not crash. Use altcoin for short investment and use BTC for long term investment is look great idea to get maximum profit.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

I think coin which is very good to buy right now is bitcoin and some other coins that have a very limited amount of supply, you don't buy coins that have a lot of supply because it will make you have a very high risk.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

Most of altcoins are down with this market. So many experts and news say BITCOIN will go up in this year end. I think if Bitcoin goes up, other alternative coins are going up. So is my point true, What are the best coins to buy with this low prices.. Or Isn't this the time for buy coins?

Although I agree with that forecast, I set my eyes on Bitcoin and Ethereum at the moment. I say those two are the better ones to invest in because despite their losses and dips these past few months, they are still two of the top coins that could really rake in big bucks once their values surge up to where they were. Also, both Bitcoin and Ethereum has been showing little gains over the past few weeks, and to me, that in itself is a good sign, especially leading to the last quarter for the year, when both of the above-stated coins began their surge like what happened last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: