Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethershift.co - Main Sale is now live! John McAfee/Mate Tokay advisors!  (Read 22929 times)
ethershift.co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:38:38 PM

I like that it's a low supply coin and I would love to invest. Do you have a discord channel? Is there also a bounty campaign for Ethershift? I would love to promote it as well to my friends

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030099.0 - Bounty link.  Sorry no discord.  You can join the telegram group.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethershift.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

We just added a new advisor! Daniel Abela the Cofounder of ClearPoll is now on board!

Daniel is a great guy and will be providing a lot of value as an advisor having recently navigated the sold out ClearPoll ICO as well as their successful product launch last month.

Check out their awesome project and be looking forward to a lot of cool announcements coming soon!

https://clearpoll.com
https://twitter.com/danielabela82

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

news that fact that they added a new team member with experience is excellent. usually, as practice shows, new team members like to enter promising projects, which means that it’s quite rising, everything can be seen. im think this project will take its place in the market. the fact that he is needed is just a fact.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:23:54 AM

I have seen so many ICO and project but this is so far after quite some time that I have not seen a single personality, who are the team and the advisors I have checked their website and I can't see that who are we going to run to or ask about the project something is missing here and investors should do diligent research.
If they are going to post the team composition this is the right time to do so.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

I have seen so many ICO and project but this is so far after quite some time that I have not seen a single personality, who are the team and the advisors I have checked their website and I can't see that who are we going to run to or ask about the project something is missing here and investors should do diligent research.
If they are going to post the team composition this is the right time to do so.

yups thats the good think
they must realize and see how investors now prefer a clear and clean project, introducing a team is one of the good things to gain trust

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:19:53 PM

There are few weeks to initial coin offering's first round while exchange is functional already. Ethershift surely will take benefit of the situation of shapeshift regarding KYC requirement and will fill the gap created by that exchange. That is no.1 reason I am ready to buy the token while 50% quarterly profit sharing among token holders another big plus point.
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

There are few weeks to initial coin offering's first round while exchange is functional already. Ethershift surely will take benefit of the situation of shapeshift regarding KYC requirement and will fill the gap created by that exchange. That is no.1 reason I am ready to buy the token while 50% quarterly profit sharing among token holders another big plus point.
Yeah. This project has my eyes on it. Ethershift is just like forkdelta if im not mistake. Im sure this project will success with it ready product these will be a not problem to succeed.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

This ethreshift is lot more easier to complete transactions than other decentralized exchanges and this is what makes it better than those. If they will keep the policy of keep providing privacy as priority to customers that alone will be enough to take it to heights of success. I have looked at exchange UI though didn't make any transaction yet but it looks like exactly shapeshift which I have used in past.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

Have some quick question how about its price where it will be based on especially in this kind of exchanges no one can say how will be its starting price after beieng listed in exchange as well as in this ethershift. If all the price starts to fall how this conversions affects without having a based price in any exchange because it was first available on the ethershift platform?
ethershift.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:36:23 AM

This ethreshift is lot more easier to complete transactions than other decentralized exchanges and this is what makes it better than those. If they will keep the policy of keep providing privacy as priority to customers that alone will be enough to take it to heights of success. I have looked at exchange UI though didn't make any transaction yet but it looks like exactly shapeshift which I have used in past.

Thanks! Customer privacy is on our our main principles. We will not do KYC.

Also We have a new site launching in November that will be even easier to use!

Have some quick question how about its price where it will be based on especially in this kind of exchanges no one can say how will be its starting price after beieng listed in exchange as well as in this ethershift. If all the price starts to fall how this conversions affects without having a based price in any exchange because it was first available on the ethershift platform?

Our pricing algorithm pulls pricing from CoinMarketCap, CoinLib, and exchanges. Once you start a trade the price is locked in. On ICOs and other tokens that aren’t listed on any exchanges they are set to a prefixed amount ether in USD or Ether.

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

This is really good news to know that new website with user friendly interface will be introduced next month. The simplest the UI/UX is to complete the transaction the more it is attractive for common traders or investors those want the operation to complete stress free. I have seen new listing on exchange and expansion in supporting markets will do magical effect on success.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

A very convenient cryptocurrency exchange platform.  I hope that in November you will create a more attractive design on ethershift.co/
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

We are always needing more and more exchanges to help new tokens and old ones grow and have more liquidity. I really like the project and am thinking to make a small contribution into the ICO for this one as it looks cool and crisp and clean to me. I like dexes in general but I hope we can use without metamask as well, because I have always had a problem with metamask, I cannot use it for some reason. I see you are also adding nice staff as well which helps to grow credibility and the project, well done.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

We are always needing more and more exchanges to help new tokens and old ones grow and have more liquidity. I really like the project and am thinking to make a small contribution into the ICO for this one as it looks cool and crisp and clean to me. I like dexes in general but I hope we can use without metamask as well, because I have always had a problem with metamask, I cannot use it for some reason. I see you are also adding nice staff as well which helps to grow credibility and the project, well done.

I think while in DEX market this is one of the best projects for a simple reason. If you compare with the delta and idex, you can see that the designers here are much better. Namely, it primarily attracts users. If there is a listing of all projects on erc20, then the project will definitely succeed. 20% of the market can be grabbed in DEX.
ethershift.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

I think while in DEX market this is one of the best projects for a simple reason. If you compare with the delta and idex, you can see that the designers here are much better. Namely, it primarily attracts users. If there is a listing of all projects on erc20, then the project will definitely succeed. 20% of the market can be grabbed in DEX.

Thanks for the support.  Ease of use is one of the primary objectives.

Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

Ethershift ICO starting soon No KYC alternative to Shapeshift and others!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwycFnOFd0A&app=desktop
ethershift.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

We just added some new advisors!

Mate Tokay - COO of Bitcoin.com

Simon Cocking - #1 rated advisor on ICOBench

Check them out at and more at ico.ethershift.co and don’t forget the Ethershift Main Sale Round 1 begins November 5th!

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

We just added some new advisors!

Mate Tokay - COO of Bitcoin.com

Simon Cocking - #1 rated advisor on ICOBench

Check them out at and more at ico.ethershift.co and don’t forget the Ethershift Main Sale Round 1 begins November 5th!

Dear and experienced advisors to the team with experience in blockchain technologies.  We are waiting for the first stage on November 5.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

Day by day external market situation is becoming more and more favorable because the steps taken by some co-called decentralized exchanges. They were already complicated and slower now they are turning into expensive and slower centralized exchanges. Ether-shift's way of adoption is getting clearer. True dex's will be next big thing and them rise is inevitable.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

Day by day external market situation is becoming more and more favorable because the steps taken by some co-called decentralized exchanges. They were already complicated and slower now they are turning into expensive and slower centralized exchanges. Ether-shift's way of adoption is getting clearer. True dex's will be next big thing and them rise is inevitable.

if everything here will work as planned, it will be one of the best projects of the year. so far, there is just such an exchange lacking for the market. idex has already started blocking users from the usa china and other countries. to access you need to use vpn. and just this project can very well replace them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: