Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soon we would not need banks  (Read 3662 times)
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:23:53 PM

I think we always need a bank to transaction or save the amount of money we have, but for the future with sophisticated technology it could happen that we will not need a bank.
princestan

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

Is it feasible? Yes! but no that soon, its really going to take a while because there are more things to be fix to achieve that. Although its an obvious truth because that is the exact issue of the government in some countries....
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

CEO? Where is the source? Can you prove what are you saying? You are the only one who saying regarding CEO. In the future we still need banks even we have cryptocurrency because here in my country some of banks they know how to accept and embrace the new technology like cryptocurrency or bitcoin so banks will never remove.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

Banks are not going anywhere. I don't like any banks, but less try to be realistic here, the banks are there for a reason, and the world are not going to chance to a bank less world any time soon.
I haven't set my foot in my bank in more than 10 years, all my bills are set up to be paid automatic and I can control it all in my web bank, and I use a fee less Visa card when I go shopping. This work smoothly.

We still going to need banks to let the everyday economic run. Blockchain currencies are still on a testing level, and what ever you have of wealth in crypto can chance price overnight, this is way to unstable for any country to introduce.

Cut the money we use end up on a blockchain run by the government or central banks. Yes it cut, and I'm sure the government would love to run that surveillance on there citizens. But we would still have banks as middlemen.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:07:43 AM

in my opinion it will not happen if bank is beaten by bitcoin, because we can see that bank is the place that see and analyze money circulation in a country, but maybe cryptocurrencies will be the second currencies, first is the fiat in every country

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:33:12 AM

Exactly! We have already our own banks in our mobile devices and it is much safer because you can use your money without any going to banks anymore, you can send to anyone without going to banks anymore, that is the power of being decentralization.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:26:43 AM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

The statement was made last year by Bitcoin Cash CEO, Rick Falkvinge. Watch the interview here: https://www.thedailyliberator.com/bitcoin-cash-ceo-wont-need-banks-anymore/

But you see, decentralization and being centralized both have their advantages and disadvantages. Yes, bitcoin has already proven that it is possible to author a transaction without a validating central bank. And it was effective. Transaction amounts are validated, transferred and recorded. In this aspect, banks became irrelevant.

But can we really take the banks out when they offer a guaranteed percentage of deposit insurance in the event of any disaster while bitcoin has none? That is the question of pursuit.
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:30:10 AM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
Source? Who is the "CEO" of bitcoin cash? Roger Ver maybe? If yes lock the topic and pass, no need for further discussion  Lips sealed
Yes, I agree with you. We do not need to continue this discussion because news sources are not available and this will lead to wrong opinions from everyone.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

The statement was made last year by Bitcoin Cash CEO, Rick Falkvinge. Watch the interview here: https://www.thedailyliberator.com/bitcoin-cash-ceo-wont-need-banks-anymore/

But you see, decentralization and being centralized both have their advantages and disadvantages. Yes, bitcoin has already proven that it is possible to author a transaction without a validating central bank. And it was effective. Transaction amounts are validated, transferred and recorded. In this aspect, banks became irrelevant.

But can we really take the banks out when they offer a guaranteed percentage of deposit insurance in the event of any disaster while bitcoin has none? That is the question of pursuit.
I agree with your argument that not all transactions will be made possible by bitcoin that will occur between banks, bitcoin and cryptocurrency will work together to build a stable and conducive economy by complementing the three systems

Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:39:38 AM

yap in the future it could be without the need for bank services
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:53:58 AM

I think even in the future we need banks, this institution will keep our money safe. Bitcoin is just a think that need tangible thing like banks to make the transaction and make it easy to access by many people, bank is one of the easiest way to buy and withdraw money thru bitcoin that is why bank will remain as bank in the future.

kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:00:23 AM

in my own opinion its better to have banks because there were we save our money earned from bitcoin atleast we have physical money stored and seccured because we cant tell what happen in the internet or our accounts might get hacked better save atleast some of earnings in crypto . Save money for your childre for their future .
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:01:17 AM

I think even in the future we need banks, this institution will keep our money safe. Bitcoin is just a think that need tangible thing like banks to make the transaction and make it easy to access by many people, bank is one of the easiest way to buy and withdraw money thru bitcoin that is why bank will remain as bank in the future.
it would never be happen and i know thay it don't allowed by the government. we know that the price of the cryptocurrency is not stable. that's why we need banks. to prevent the high chances of taking a risk. if the banks are gone, the supply of the bitcoin will be shortage and the security of your money will be lessen compare if you put your money in banks
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

I don’t think that the banks will disappear or people deal through cryptocurrency soon. Even if the banks disappear, there will be another agency like banks appear. 

Our assets (whether for trading or storage) need to be protected, and banks can do this while cryptocurrency can not.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

Maybe it happend because bitcoin is decentrailized network and many advantages so probabaly we do not need banks.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:37:42 AM

Cryptocurrency is still at infancy stage and it is false to state that we wouldn't be needing banks. Even if it takes 100 years, we will still need banks to help in facilitating some transactions such as depositing and withdrawing from an exchange accounts or for conversion of crypto into fiat and vice versa.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:49:09 AM

yes maybe they don't want to bother going to the bank, just sit at home, everything can be done with crypto, that's what many people want right now, because of the many conveniences of crypto ..
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:12:27 AM

I do not agree with what you have to say mate, don't ever underestimate the importance of banks in one country,  history has shown us how banks has a very big role in the whole world. For me, the bank will still need by somebody and still exist  no matter what happens.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

State primarily need the banks to plan, lend and develop the economy of their country. If someone thinks that he can do without banks, let him do without them. However, the state and a certain part of the population of each country without banks will still not be able to exist. Even different forms of non-cash payments are made through banks. I do not know how much I need to be self-assured in this, to say such things. Have we already completely switched over to settlements in the Crypto currency? Crypto currency will never replace either cash or other forms of non-cash payments. Crypto currency can exist only as an auxiliary form of non-cash settlements and nothing more.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Happy Fun

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

What? CEO bitcoin? Who is that? not is bitcoin is stand alone? The world is going crypto or just bluffing? Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. But I hope what willn happen tomorrow that is the best for cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: