Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soon we would not need banks  (Read 3667 times)
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

the world can adopt the digital currency but for me I think its impossible for us not to use banks. because still they also need banks to cooperate with their operations to exchange the currency of the money to withdraw it from digital wallet and still banks has an important role in economy
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:07:14 AM

Standalone crypto is literally worthless. You can't spend it for regular things without converting it to cash, and for that you would need banks.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:16:11 AM

We will still need banking but it will evolve to include the cryptocurrency economy and blockchain tech. I see how many new projects cropping up that are merging traditional banking with crypto and banks are now getting on the blockchain bandwagon as well. More and more things will change in this sector but yeah traditional banking as we have known it to be the last 100 years or so is about to get a makeover and it will become more and more inclusive of people who never before had access to traditional banking or financial products and services. Now banking will be done with just a mobile phone and an internet connection.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ryancollinscrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

It's just like communism is great in the ideal world, but not feasible in most capitalism countries. Crypto and blockchain can transform the way people do economics, but the authority still has the power and incentives to slow it down.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

I think banks are doing their best to circulate the money in the world and banks will never disappear because banking industry is expanding day by day and there is no other competitors.

3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:32:30 AM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

Newspapers can write anything, it's just another news throw! As you imagine the existence of a world without banks-it's ridiculous and unrealistic - it's a Huge sector of THE world's economy which is simply impossible to ignore.
And if banks disappear what will happen to people where they will carry their money 80% of the people of the earth still simply do not know what cryptocurrency and even more so how to use it.
I agree. This seems like pure bullshit in my opinion. A world without banks is tough to imagine since we have become way too dependent on banks in many ways and this will not change anytime soon. Cryptocurrencies are helping people conduct financial transactions online in an anonymous manner and provide an alternate financial option when compared to banks, but this definitely does not mean that banks will disappear or anything.

FelipeAnderson

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

Banks are not going anywhere. I don't like any banks, but less try to be realistic here, the banks are there for a reason, and the world are not going to chance to a bank less world any time soon.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

I do not think the bank will collapse in the future. Because the bank has become a familiar part of everyone. The rich and the poor put money into the bank for interest and money. That is great and Crypto is not capable of doing that. There are too many scams and no good security.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

Impossible bitcoin member do not need the bank, look how you can make deposit your money to be bicoin balance and how can you make withdrawal with your bitcoin become cash money. we are always need bank and hope bank could not close for deposit and withdrawal bitcoin to cash money.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

What? CEO bitcoin? Who is that? not is bitcoin is stand alone? The world is going crypto or just bluffing? Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. But I hope what willn happen tomorrow that is the best for cryptocurrency.
Well I beg to disagree but this is impossible and I can't fathom that it will really happen. I know we all love crypto currency and it has a special place in our heart. But we need to accept the fact that banks has already put its place on the governing institution. It can't be dissolved as easy as that so it will be with us until the end of time.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

this is just a joke, if that's true what the world will be like. can't you see the reality that happened?
that we will always need banking even though crypto is a more promising business. interesting fact, that each country has fiat currency and is protected by law. so, I think that is nonsense
Samaaliu

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

I won't say he is bluffing. What I will only say is that people won't depend much on the banks in future.
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:54:00 AM

Because of the very fast growing world we are in, the digital era is keep on a very progressive actions, and now, we all know and aware that as the days goes by, there are lots of people keep on knowing and eventually engaging in the crypto currency community. Because of the digital wallet, there is a high possibilities that in the future, people will not need banks to store their money but rather an online wallet which is secure and much convenient to use.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:05:51 AM

The Bitcoin revolution is yet to cut across all the nation's of the world  especially in less developing countries (Africa countries).there are lot of uneducated people that has high population that can't operate or access the internet of things . this is just the challenge the SEC is having which disturbing to them if everyone knows how to read and write and operate the internet of things.until this issue is address bitcoin will not replace bank.

harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

because the bank also needs a transaction to sell the token that we will do, never regret it and it certainly takes a long time and is too saturated to wait for it if there is no bank again surely bitcoin will die.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

well, it's gonna be exciting for all the bitcoiners perhaps, eventough not all of us in this world using bitcoin so it might quite confusing for the others. If bitcoin can goes world wide as easy as we thought, then it will be much better than now.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

I hope that this will happen in the future but I do not think that this will happen soon Smiley

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Dilys Cheng

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

Hope can happen soon Smiley
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Yes it is possible to happen but ot would take a couple of years for this thing to happen in the real world. Some people and mostly the elderly rely on banks and cash and are not that open yet to online cryptos so it may need some more convincing to some.
Andrea43Turner

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

Is p2p trading still valid? I think the bank only acts as an intermediary or controlling the transaction. Maybe my opinion is subjective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: