Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soon we would not need banks  (Read 3662 times)
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

Just because some one stated that we dont need bank doenst mean it were right. I believe bank still become crucial in economy, people need to borrow money from bank to make business can keep developing and able to compete and also make a fast liquidity. I still think bank is really good and still needed.

agree with this , but yeah everyone just hope also on that statment , and bitcoin are the best solution to make "no bank " system that we want  , IMO
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

There will be no time that conventional banks will not be in existence. Both crypto and fiat money will be working together. The fiat money will be for the folks who are not yet cryptocurrency ready. While those  who are a brace with crypto will forge ahead. Government must be in control of some sort of currency which will be the fiat money through their agent central banks. Bitcoin will never be centralized otherwise it will lose the nature and the principle. So nobody will love to tamper with what the bitcoin is made up of. Once this alteration is done there ends the bitcoin.It is true that bitcoin is the future of transaction.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

No bank is lost, the bank will still be used. The government has rules to regulate the economy for the better, and of course the government will not let banks die because of cryptocurrency.

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

Nope banks will never gone thats a sure thing,and would you mind giving me some links about that CEO’s you have mentioned,or maybe you are referring to roger Ver?Then i will tell you that id another stupid words from than person.

These days as i speaks some banks are starting to study or either adapt blockchain to their banks technology,so banks will soon join us serving the people of the world

endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
Just because some one stated that we dont need bank doenst mean it were right. I believe bank still become crucial in economy, people need to borrow money from bank to make business can keep developing and able to compete and also make a fast liquidity. I still think bank is really good and still needed.

True, we still need the bank in terms of transactions. it is also impossible if only news like that circulated means that the bank will not be used again. surely the bank will be more useful. so we don't just look next. because the truth is not necessarily from words.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:50:40 PM

i might happen in next 100 years . we cant refuse benefit of bank
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

Everything is possible in the world of cryptocurrency but i think banks is the safe place to store your money also your bitcoin in the bank who accept that cryptocurrency
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

It is not a bluff. Once Bitcoin declared as a currency by the government almost all people will stay away from banks because banks are crooks. You don't need banks because you can be your own bank by using cryto wallet where you have a full control of your wealth.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

i do not think so. if it is so, it will need very long time for that to happen.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

I don't believe that Bitcoin will kill banks outright. They have been around for over 1000 years now, it will take more than just cryptocurrency to get rid of such a deep rooted insititution.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Yes of course. Even the market dumped now day by day there are more crypto enthusiasts so in near future fiat money will be a history so then why should we go to the banks?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

As the popularity of bitcoin is so much increase from the previous month bitcoin is all over accepting in world but not accepted in some countries the blockchain is system is very quick and also deals with fewer transactions fee so maybe soon we might did not need fiat money so if there is not fiat money there will be no banking system.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

Yes soon, we will not need banks because of high technology we have. Times comes that bitcoin will be implemented and acceptable to all country which have different use such as money keeper, money transfer, mode as online payment and other thing.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

Soon? how soon, the would be only possible if Bitcoin becomes generally acceptable in purchasing basic things. If not, we can't do without the banks, no matter how popular Bitcoin gets.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

if the issue with cash is yes, banks will not be needed since the world captures the crypto currency, that is, electronic money
Gogdo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:05:23 PM

It is possible in the developed countries of the world but it  will be impossible in less developed of the world.  Bitcoin is taking over the use of money in some parts of the world. Banks will no longer be in place for keeping money because the world is moving toward a way of adopting a system of economy called cashless economy.
Diane Ellis

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

No. I'm of the opinion that banks still play an integrate part in the financial system of every economy. Without banks, the economy can't normally operate. The function of crypto isn't the same as that of banks. Banks make capital move from surplus to deficit, cryptos can't do that.
Henry Reis

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

Never. Cryptocurrency can't replace banks. There are many functions that banks are cryptocurrency can't have. Banks still very important to global economy. Moreover, governments are behind banks to back up them.
CandyEhco

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

I think the revolution is coming very soon. With the likes of PumaPay, Request Network and Coti we could really see a difference coming for everyday payments. The choices are endless, a cashless society is coming and the world will embrace it eventually!
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

I do not know why they said that we would not need banks in the future because of cryptocurrency because in the first place it is the one who use by many.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: