Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:07:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soon we would not need banks  (Read 3667 times)
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:01:46 AM

Banks will continue to exist as long as the Fiat exist. Banks have got the approval of governments across the world. In the near future, Banks and crypto will coexist as the people come to terms with the concept of crypto and the benefits it offers them. Perhaps, the people will choose crypto for its investment and choose the banks for savings.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

if there is cash bitcoin, everything is also through the bank from virtual to cash and vice versa or you want to save your money in the bank so I think the bank is very important and beneficial for us all for that bank is very useful
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:26:11 AM

That's impossible.. Banks have very big roles in every city. They help businesses with loans, savings and everything related to money. Cryptocurrency and local banks have pros and cons and not all people likes cryotocurrency and banks. There are always businesses and people who prefer banks as the traditional way for investment, storing funds or lending money. Cryptocurrency on the other hand may have these functions but the blockchain market is full of risk which is not good for some people.
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:21:46 AM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

The central bankers are not just going to go away.  We will have to kill them off.  The central bankers also control our governments (except Syria, North Korea and Iran) so the government system will also have to fail.  Either way with the state of things world wide and the ballooning fiat printing it's only a matter of time. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
pltgksl

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:26:51 AM

This is exactly the basic logic of blockchain technology. In other words, the need to eliminate the need for banks.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

This is true, because people today know that the crypto does not put their money into the bank with little interest. So soon banks are no longer needed especially when many people use crypto currency. So banks need to take action to prevent them and the only thing they can do is accept bitcoin.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion, in the future I am sure the bank will not be used again, because cryptocurrency is easier than the bank. For example sending money from one country to another if using a bank will take a long time different from the crypto world for only a matter of minutes you can transact comfortably and safely.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

Just remember that banks have much more products not only money transfer and currency exchange. There are mortgages, investments, trading platforms etc. And in the bank, your money is much safer comparing to cryptocurrency, where your account can be hacked one day and all your money will be gone. When someone hacks your bank account you can claim loss and in most cases the bank will return your money.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

It is difficult to exclude the banking system from everyday life. After all, many economic processes are tied to it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

Well I don't believe this information because the news has no link or source, but if you are a cryptocurrency lover and user you will know that  banks only deal with traditional financial system and when it comes to online payment then cryptocurrency is the perfect deal and the blockchain technology is the digital bank.
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

The CEO of bitcoin ?) I wonder who it is. in General, it looks like a loud PR campaign before the growth)
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Bank still have dia role to play in generally, they maybe needing bitcoin and the blockchain technology for efficient and fast transactions..
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

yes it will but not totally people need to know they crypto currencies and deep understanding and the process of crypto so when people know they will go to crypto and banks will fall

timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

Well, I don`t know what he said or if is a bluff, but in my case - I`m 26 - I have not used a Bank in the last 6 years.

I managed to survive this try just with help - It was not very complicated at all, just in some cases I had to ask some friend or family to get a payment for selling BTC, or pay a bill ( to fast with the car once Tongue)

I don`t use Spotify or Netflix - which sometimes I miss - but this is the price to be a bit independent.

My phone is pre-paid with cash in any petrol station - my car insurance is on my grandmother's name.

This Gov + Banks mafia is not easy to avoid, rules don`t allow you to live without them.
   Nice fight at all - clever enemies.

Good day.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

It is possible in the developed countries of the world but it  will be impossible in less developed of the world.  Bitcoin is taking over the use of money in some parts of the world. Banks will no longer be in place for keeping money because the world is moving toward a way of adopting a system of economy called cashless economy.

Well, I think that the banks will be always used. probably, their number can be reduced but as the fiat will stay the main currency, you will also use their services.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

In the current state we are in, or in he current era we are living, this kind of thought is not impossible but rather holds a high possibility because of the fast emerging technologies and strategies that lead beyond us. The use of the current crypto currencies make this possible for us to not depend on banks but on the different online wallet we already been have in our smartphones and computers.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

I think we still need banks for our transaction. Banks have good infrastructure in financial and as long government still using paper money, i am believe banks always needed.
Banks is agent of development and government must be need banks to make their country economic growing more bigger.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

Banks is doomed but they just don't take it seriously or not aware of it yet.

There are many service providers that take care of e-banking already, crypto will follow. Banks will be spread apart to different services like, deposits, credit...

Banks like we know them now will disappear in next 10 years in my opinion.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

I dont think bank will be disappear just like that.. I more thinking bank will use blockchain system mean they will accepted cryptos if this happen which I dont think so. but some will accept cryptos andworld other will surely going to stand up againts cryptos. Government all around the world not to stupid to accepted cryptos if their no benefit for them.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

Banks will still be there even in the distant future. I don't think it will be gone.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: