Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soon we would not need banks  (Read 3662 times)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.

I understand on what stated of Ceo of bitcoin,because being a chief executive you need to make sympathy to your own investment and give a hope of expressing of freedom to its  own jurisdiction,to make the people  or the investor boast back again there spirit to cultivate more in crypto investment and not to discourage about this bloodish situation that we encounter now,therefore they said that  people someday dont need a banks anymore.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

That is a very good one, by reducing the stress of going bank and time keeping, which is a very good one, Nevertheless Crypto industrial has been working perfectly to save the world, while still operating on old system to convert Crypto currency to our local currency equivalent to the amount.
thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

The Ceo of Bitcoin cash recently stated that soon people wouldn't be needing banks anymore.Does it mean the world is going crypto soon or he is just bluffing.
With the development of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology as well as the crypto currency was born. For faster transaction, transaction cost savings and training management. Make the bank weaker and weaker. And I see the crypto currency transactions do not need to much bank but just sitting anywhere can also trade quickly. Future Bitcoin will be able to make banks more difficult. So i think the governments have limited Bitcoin because banks are weak.
bodywar

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

we do not need banks, we all can use cryptocurrencies
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

He is right the digital era came with it own development sauce as the block chain technology that house all the digital currency such as bitcoin and the rest of all other tokens. This currencies give the people the total freedom over their financial life.
Goldenmoll1988

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

Based on the fact that I myself rarely use the services of banks, other people I think no more often. And this is either a currency exchange or a loan. I think that soon the bank will go into oblivion
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

Banks will remain as long as FIAT is still valid for all of us and even though Crypto is advancing and all coins can be used as legal payment instruments, if all governments disagree on this, it is impossible for the government to remove the Bank from this world because of the role of the Bank when It is also very important for us to do the Withdrawal and get FIAT.
sh.mcv-cap

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

i would love it when we need no more banks, but i think it will be a long time till we are there! :S

jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

It belongs to another century and we aren't in that century. The bank isn't only sending and receiving, it also helps regulate the economy. Crypto still needs a lot of development to complete the same functions as the bank.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

Banks are old technology. Over the next 20 years it will be super interesting which institutions will be replaced by blockchains.but it will take very long time.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

Someone, perhaps, banks are not needed now. However, they will be needed by most citizens and persons involved in business, as well as the state itself. The state in general can not fully exist without banks, they provide service to the economy of any country. Also, banks serve current and other accounts of business structures, transactions can be made in the crypto currency, but legal support for the movement of money is possible only through the appropriate documentary banking support.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

Being able to do everything from my house is my dream.
someday what you say and want will become a reality but for now in my country it still takes a long time and process because until now the government still has not legalized cryptocurrency as the prevailing currency
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

Banks will continue to exist even if the whole world goes into cashless transactions. Banks have also their own ability to evolve their banking services digitally. The fiat can also be converted into digital money like the cryptocurrencies but not decentralized. Only time can tell when will the world doesn't need the banks anymore but I think they will continue to exist longer than you think.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

It may be a hard time making banks obsolete. We are all aware how government supports banks more than bitcoins which make it their strong hold in the economy. I believe that fiat and bitcoin can run together in this world.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

maybe this could happen, because the progress of bitcoin so far has been very rapidly developing, and it could be in time that bitcoin will be made as the world's virtual currency, because it feels very helpful for the economy of the world community.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

Being able to do everything from my house is my dream.
someday what you say and want will become a reality but for now in my country it still takes a long time and process because until now the government still has not legalized cryptocurrency as the prevailing currency
Maybe yes it will happen, crypto is continuing its progress and we can't say what will happen tomorrow and how people will be interested in the
next few years, as we seen that crypto already gathered some interest coming from businesses and if government fully adopt the system there's
no need for banks to exist as we can use our own devices to hold our assets.
FinnethB

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

Couldn’t agree more. But the main issue here are the scammers that will definitely our gratest nightmare. Good thing that Myshield was created to bring us full confidence in all our online transactions.
BitcoinOddsChecker

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:00:26 AM

I think it's possible, but not in the near future. While the concept of Bitcoin does work around a though that leaves behind the need for banks, many still resort to bank for storage, investments, etc. In my view, I think that both can co-exist without one harming the other. The availability of payments and the option actually go to a physical structure and talk to actual people for transaction purposes is still convenient one way or another.
F$m@nia

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

It won't happen so soon for sure.
Panasony

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

With the technology more and more developed, soon we will not need the bank anymore, the traditional transactions will be replaced by electronic transactions quickly and conveniently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: