Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6102 times)
pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

while crypto is still there, I think the ICO will continue to exist because the ICO is like a startup that keeps looking for funds from investors, just how do we find an ICO that is really good and has a clear concept Undecided
but many ICO just tell us their dream and when they get money they quit or too lazy to do anything. haizz. if they can do exactly 80% what they said that will be awesome

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

the sooner the better, we start immediately which has become a desire to wait for anything else, because the most wrong thing is to postpone that failure starts from our late decision.
Efiraboy

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

I dont think it is a good idea.
We have TOO many ICOs during this team. I cannot how many ICOs we have within the last year. Probably more than 200, 300. What that number of ICOs how could holders focus on investing and researching?
I would say : wait until 2019 and see.
This year so far is not good for any currency. Almost every investor lost their money or value. Now people are putting their money in reliable low price Altcoin, because these coins possess more potential than ICOs and big coins. I also do not want to invest my money in any new ICO because it is no more trustable and just a waste of money. You can utilize your money in better place.
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:01:22 AM

I think it is better to buy those coins that have already entered the exchange
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:12:53 AM

I think it is better to buy those coins that have already entered the exchange
you're right, maybe that can provide a little risk compared to an investment in an ICO. but sometimes ICO always gives a big advantage when you buy on the market. well, ICO also always gives new things to develop.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:32:09 AM

I hope it is the right time to invest in the ICO but we have to check very closely about the ICO's because we have seen recently many scams happening. We have to look very good potential project which has the ability to develop the things. We have to carefully watch the ICO management team and marketing team for further developments of the project.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

Yeah i agree with you lots of Ico have done so bad in recent past because of people's fear.ICO's are struggling this year because of market condition.But there are lots of exciting project coming around.Ico is a great opportunity to maximize cash if you become little bit cautious before investing.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

Yeah i agree with you lots of Ico have done so bad in recent past because of people's fear.ICO's are struggling this year because of market condition.But there are lots of exciting project coming around.Ico is a great opportunity to maximize cash if you become little bit cautious before investing.
but before investing, you should first understand ico project that will be followed, by looking at the current market price that is less passionate, many ico is not successful

Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

Definitely not the time, most ico price dramatically falls after listing on exchange
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

but before investing, you should first understand ico project that will be followed, by looking at the current market price that is less passionate, many ico is not successful
Understand all data and project analysis is a must. Without analyzing, we will never be able to make the best decision. Last year, the ICO was very interesting and it was proven by the fantastic growth in the number of projects. For this year, growth is not too significant, but opportunities still remain and risks also play a significant role. So for anyone who wants to invest in an ICO project, they must be prepared to accept all the risks that might happen someday.
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:21:48 AM

The market continues to turn red. And i think it is a good time for us to buy Altcoins and Bitcoins before they go up. This is probably the last discount before the market jumps. So it will be late if we do not catch up with the market trend.

stabsee83

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

not the time to invest in ico this year all ico is lost i invest 4 ico this year all in rekt ,i hope next year in good to ico invester
I also think the same. Most of new ICOs are scams and they collect money from all over the world and disappear. Investors who lost their money cannot claim their money anywhere. It is better to invest in exchange listed coins. You will be mentally relaxed and your money will also be safe. You will lose your money only when the price falls. If you want to earn money always invest in reliable currencies.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

The market continues to turn red. And i think it is a good time for us to buy Altcoins and Bitcoins before they go up. This is probably the last discount before the market jumps. So it will be late if we do not catch up with the market trend.
For the small investors like me it depends upon the budget, but for those who are big investors i suggest to buy more and hold, I see that the altcoin is now really dropping same with eth and btc. I believe that the best time to invest is on this dip. We have now a big advantage on buying because almost all altcoin are now dropping.

Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

Of course invest in ICO project in this time because it is a good time to invest in ICO Project. If you want to invest so don’t late to invest but before invest you should learn who to analysis ico project, if you don’t analysis and if you invest any kind of ICO so you can lose your money. Without any kind of product you never go to invest with this project because this project can be scam so must analysis then make a séance to invest in ico project.
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

It is a good time to invest in some trusted ICO, as the crypto is down , but for sure will be up, so the outcome is guaranteed.
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

Investing in ICOs with these market conditions is not advisable. On the other hand some investors are filling the bags with all good ICO projects & hold for long term. This is how the way you think. If the intentions are to earn some extra money this time is not the perfect time. Long term holdings will pay you a good return. But ICOs in next year or two could be worth. Need to act according to the market conditions. After all scams & Hypes of some ICOs cause investors to loose their money. If you are financially strong enough, Buy in dip some good project which is in the market already.

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

I think you should invest in ICO as of this moment because the market value of these investments in cryptocurrency is going up and this is a indication that you can obtain or have a income from it before the year two thousand eighteen ends. A simple blessings that is waiting you to grab it.
cleygaux

Activity: 656

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

For me investing in ICO if youre purpose is to earn huge after the token listing is not a good option at all unlike in last 2 years where ICO goes to 5x - 15x after listing on exchanges if you would like to join ICOs expect you cannot return your investment in just some months it takes years now good only for holding its for long term investment I think not for easy money.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:04:53 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2021, 03:09:37 PM by Sirait

^ the problem is when you invest in ICO when Bitcoin prices and some other cryptocurrencies are rising high than when the price is down you are surprised and say your profit is lost (loss) in just a few months.

now is the time that I think is very appropriate to invest in ICO or cryptocurrencies that are in the top 50 because the current trend is down, and certainly the uptrend (PUMP) will occur sooner or later.  Wink

matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:03:29 AM

Always buy ICOs AFTER the ICO when they hit exchanges. That will save you TONS of time and money.

If the ICO falls through, then your funds are safe. If they don't fall through, then you'll get the ICO for at least 50% cheaper than the presale price. Or at least that's how 90% of the ICOs have done that during this past year's bear market. Not sure what happens during a bull market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: