Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6102 times)
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

Absolutely not, unless you have access to exclusive deals aka private pre-sales where you are entitled to massive bonuses. But even in those cases you have to invest solely in projects that are well known and which have caught the attention of broader ICO audience. Only then you can be certain that after the initial listing the demand and liquidity will be there.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

No no no! ICOs format is dead, i can buy much more better alts on a market, so why do you need to invest in ICO when there is a number of more quality tokens
now it might be inclined to invest in altcoin because at the end of this ICO it is very difficult to make a profit so it is better to invest altcoins i think have an opinion
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

I don't think it's time to invest  in Ico this time if you are new to the market. But if you experience  then invest only in those ICO that have good number in various social sites. Moreover they have experienced bounty manager

denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

In my opinion, investing in the ICO currently has a substantial risk of loss.
At present, the ICO prices are getting lower and besides the ICO investors are very minimal.
This is because many ICO does not reach the soft cap so many ICO projects fail.
I am still afraid to invest in the ICO so I better choose investment on clear coins like Ethereum or Ripple.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

At present, we should not invest in ICO projects because they are very risky and risky, and we may never get profit if we do not have experience. Choose the right coin to invest

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

I think it is a great time to pick eth up at low prices to be ready for ICO investments down the line, will be the cheapest eth you will find for a long time

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

Now projects are reluctant to start ICO, because very few projects succeed. Due to the situation in the market, investors do not want to take risks and are waiting for the start of a new bull run. Therefore, in order not to risk, perhaps you should participate in bounty campaigns, so you can earn tokens without risking your money.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

The market conditions are weak, but if the project is good it's better to start now because it will take 1-2 years to polish it (including ICO, developing, testing, and working beta launch). So if you want to take your market share then don't wait, start it as soon as possible.

Investing in ICO right now is very risky since we don't know if the project will be successful or not. We should also consider the market since we're still in a red market. But if you're really brave and ready to take the risk you should start as soon as possible because we can't say what happen next.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

The market is very hard at the moment, but there are still some projects making progress. As I've always done, I follow projects that see that have mvps. I make sure the team is very established and have one or two successful projects. That way,  I know their credibility is on the line.

Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

The Market is very discouraging at the moment to invest in ICO'S, also investing in ICo's right now Is very risky. Many ICo's are sCam now, some of them, after listing the price is way lower than the ICO price. Then you keep waiting and waiting for it to get to the ICO price or a little higher so you can sell off. Very discouraging.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

Investing in ICO from now on will open a more spacious road to making more money. Besides that, it can also be more flexible in participating in the ICO and can get a lot of ICO. So that you can get more coins. When the market price is about to recover soon, all the assets that have been collected can increase and produce satisfying profits.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

In my opinion it is not the best time to participate in the ICO project, because due to the market conditions, no ICO is able even to achieve their soft cap. I am not speaking about profits, because no ICO science August gave at least a small profit.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
lesekara2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

This is the bane now"f you find a good project, then why not invest in it. It is currently difficult to find a good project, as the majority is a scam.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

Events like this have often happened in the crypto world, with declining prices in the market. In my opinion, if ICO is not a lot of SCAM, investors will always be interested in investing in ICO and the cause of declining prices is not just ICO SCAM but the over-selling of coins held by coin holders.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Why do you want to invest in ICO? You can buy that coins cheaper below ICO price later after the listing on the first exchange and save your time and money but DYOR!
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

If you find a good project, then why not invest in it. It is currently difficult to find a good project, as the majority is a scam.

That's the problem. Now scammers have learned to imitate very easily good projects. They throw dust into the eyes of investors, and then leave with your money.

Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

If you find a good ico , I think you can definitely invest , especially in such a market to buy tokens successful projects I think a great idea after the restoration of the market tokens will cost very well!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:53:35 PM

If you find a good project, then why not invest in it. It is currently difficult to find a good project, as the majority is a scam.

That's the problem. Now scammers have learned to imitate very easily good projects. They throw dust into the eyes of investors, and then leave with your money.

to find a good project, we need a good experience my friend
as you words above, now the scammers have learned to imitate easily, just like a good and serious project,,
but, if we learn from the past, i believe we can recognize a good and serious project correctly
because Experience is the best teacher  Wink

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:51:07 AM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

For 2017 yes, but for 2018, you must invest carefully because many project doesn't seems like a legit project.
But if you manage to found a good ICO, you may gain your ROI 1 year later after their product release in public.
Development of the company after ICO is important, because it won't create massive adoption if they don't develop their products.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

Wasting time and opportunities that have been available means that you have wasted money that you should have been able to get at that time. Faster join better for the results you will get. You will get more results, opportunities, and experiences. The emergence of several new ICOs this time has a team that is quite reliable, so they are able to produce coins of good quality, which can last in the long term. That way the results will be more useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: