Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no?  (Read 6102 times)
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

Most of the coin prices right now are low so I think it is the best opportunity to buy some coins especially those top coins in the market but make sure that you buy a legitimate coin to earn a profit. 
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

following ico may be better than trading for now with the current conditions and situations with the decline of crypto currencies and markets because with ico the loss is not too large in my opinion
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

investing in an ICO project has a very high risk especially with the current situation, you can lose your money in vain
this year is very dark, we try our luck next year
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

Such things is not advisable to those who are not into taking risks just to earn huge profit. There are many investors who are afraid to gamble the luck in order to earn the profit that they want. Investing at this moment would more likely result to huge profit loss at this moment due to the negative market behavior that seems to be undending.

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

It is a good time to invest in good ICOs that has a big chance to do good in the future, like grain, swipe, and azbit. But before investing bare in mind that you need to more about it.
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

Now, that would be a very bad decision. Because ICO can't collect money. As a result, their projects fail.

A lot of ICO aren't distributing right now. They're all looking forward to the bull era. Because if they get out at that time, they don't fall. Even if your project is great now, the price is dropping.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

It's weird to think that every ICO nowadays will become successful. I have seen every comment here and mostly of comment said it is not time to buy tokens in ICO. The only thing I know right now is not risking our money in ICO but wasting our time. Maybe, there are some ICO right now that are good like my signature.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

Since most of the coin prices right now are low,  I think it is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency industry because you can buy a good coin with low price. 
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

I think you can check in the market most of the coin price are very low in the market and instead of investing in ICO, it is very good to invest in coins which have huge potential and active developments. New ICO coin will take some time to increase its price but potential coin will increase once the market starts recovering.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

Yes, now many coins that have recently finished ico have a huge growth potential...only the market situation does not allow this.It is also very important that there is no legislative base and the fact that the crypto currency should massively become a means of saving and a unit of calculation .
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

Currently we are not at the right time to make an ICO investment. I think it won't be easy to make money with ICO investment for a long time. Maybe it would be possible to make money with ico Smiley

otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

It is a natural thing not to  invest at this time but yet,  there are good ICO that have real case uses of their token and their project will be successful with time.  Find such an ICO and invest!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

I think that even now it is too early to invest in coins because the market can go even lower. I hope this does not happen
vivinamie

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:30:33 PM

The problem is at this time the whole crypto field is in a big trouble. We all know about that. So, many people can't think which is the best thing to do at this time? Which is the option to recover our lost? If we invest in ICO now, our money will be going lost? These are the main questions in here. My opinion is, Don't stop your investments. This is the perfect time to do it. So, continue your investments properly.
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:56:59 PM

If you wanna make a simple coin or token creator team rich invest.

Go to there site read there whitepaper read there stupid roadmap and invest.

So they can change your BTC or ETH in to real dollars and buy real things with it. Grin Wink
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

So they can change your BTC or ETH in to real dollars and buy real things with it. Grin Wink
I think that lately Bitcoin may lose relevance if cryptocurrency users do not make it a real means of payment for any of the spheres of human activity. Although I think everyone understands that only a large amount of investment will save the cryptocurrency market.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

I think that lately Bitcoin may lose relevance if cryptocurrency users do not make it a real means of payment for any of the spheres of human activity. Although I think everyone understands that only a large amount of investment will save the cryptocurrency market.
new users still believe in good Bitcoin prospects in the cryptocurrency market. Once we saw the price of $ 20,000 and really everyone knows that this level of Bitcoin will return again.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

new users still believe in good Bitcoin prospects in the cryptocurrency market. Once we saw the price of $ 20,000 and really everyone knows that this level of Bitcoin will return again.
New users prefer bitcoin to be the safest and best investment option. but believe me if you can be selective about this ico can be better and make investments in ico can get a big profit if we really are in the ico election situation right

kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

You must continue to invest because then you will also make the crypto price continue to move up. The market is in a very weak condition as if Bitcoin and Ethereum were free to fall. So that it affects the price conditions of ICO tokens. But that does not mean there is no good ICO, there are still many good and good ICOs to invest.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

You must continue to invest because then you will also make the crypto price continue to move up. The market is in a very weak condition as if Bitcoin and Ethereum were free to fall. So that it affects the price conditions of ICO tokens. But that does not mean there is no good ICO, there are still many good and good ICOs to invest.
I doubt that small investors will be able to influence the price now. People either have no money or the entire portfolio is in drawdown,and large institutional investors are waiting for approval.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: