Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH ready to bounce back?  (Read 135930 times)
robocarpolitv

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

yes many source said that, and i personally hope that can be happen in a close time or atleast in quarter 4 this year/in the end of the year. yesterday was a bad day but we don't know tommorow so let's just hope
Donggou

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

I think Ethereum will have a small rebound. You must know that he has lost value. The founding address has been sold. Therefore, it is not recommended to buy Ethereum.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.

Yes, I still believe that ETH has a great potential and will soon begin to grow. The creator announced the release of a major update this year, just wait ..)

That's right, Ethereum has a great chance to bounce back at a good price but not in the near future because all types of paper currencies and virtual currencies are experiencing high instability. you can see it for yourself at this time.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

I think Ethereum will have a small rebound. You must know that he has lost value. The founding address has been sold. Therefore, it is not recommended to buy Ethereum.

I don't have that thought. Ethereum is still worth buying, the decline that occurs is still reasonable and not only ethereum experienced it. After that, I'm sure ethereum will be able to rise again.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

I do not think this is a good time to buy ETH, because people have moved $ 1 billion Bitcoin to the floor that can not sell it in such a short time, they need more time and I believe the market will fall again in the coming days...
cryptoskillful

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

Yes, bro. Ethereum starts to rise, bro, but it was green yesterday. Now Ethereum is having trouble again bro. That is a red market position. That is why many people are disappointed with the ETH at this time. And hopefully in the future it will not go down again and will rise again to the maximum point.
GetRich
Copper Member

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

Found some technical analysis taken on ethereum and with the report, it is looking real good as it seems ETH has prepared to take on the train and prove itself once more that it is th king of alts. Well, lets hope the TA becomes real and we see our dearly ETH come up once again.
I am sure that one does not need to hope that the Ethereum will soon begin to grow again. It is necessary to face the truth and see the reality. Ethereum very much depends on bitcoin and until the bitcoin price starts to increase, the price for the Ethereum will also not grow. We must understand that the market is now a situation in which bitcoin will continue to fall for a very long time.

clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

What kind of report do you see? You should give everyone a connection, otherwise it will be difficult to be convinced. Now ETH has fallen too much, and if there is good news, it will benefit the entire market.
KarinaChernyav

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

I really hope that the ethereum will rise by the end of the year. But I will not panic, I will continue to hold. While the price will suit me.
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

It is difficult to say, now a very unstable situation so that everything can happen, it is only hoping and praying that it will grow))

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
samle

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

I cannot guarantee because I have no logical evidence that ETH will experience price increases, because what I see ETH continues to experience a very large price decline, so the current ETH price is very cheap, hopefully the predictions are correct

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

Presently, it does not look like it is ready to bounce back but it is rather dipping more but I am sure it will recover soon when there is high demand for it and we stop spreading negative news around it.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

As usual the Ethereum punished all who were in long and made so everyone started to sell , I wasn't bought in a while , I'm waiting for Ethereum at $ 150

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

Certainly, it is time for ethereum to return to its original glory, although I have been surprised that prices are dropping so steeply, I believe that very soon ETH will recover with the same speed, as undoubtedly ETH is one of the strongest alts in the market and has always proved very useful.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:09:12 PM

If ethereum is ready to something is to keep dropping more, the bounce will definitely take several months and I don't think we are near that time yet, I think it is time to start giving more importance to other cryptocurrencies.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:43:52 PM

Yeah looking at the technicalities involved i surely believe ether will be on the rise latest in October. Ether will silence all it "enemies " and trust me market will bounce back to normal. For those who are having some real ether hold and those not haven try as much as possible to get some since the market is about to turn on.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

Presently, it does not look like it is ready to bounce back but it is rather dipping more but I am sure it will recover soon when there is high demand for it and we stop spreading negative news around it.

I have this feeling that Ethereum will go just under $150 and then will bounce back. When will this happen, in a week or a month, I don't know, but I am sure that Ethereum will be over $1000 again.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:54:17 PM

Eth can always bounce back depending on the investors since the market is based on demand and supply so keep on waiting for the price to pump up again.
aligator2017

Activity: 532

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

Technical analyzes is a good tool on the market where are many participants and manipulations are almost excluded. But on crypto market it would be better to make decisions according to fundamental analyzes. And it says that downtrend can continue till acceptance of SRCboeBZX-2018-040(decision about ETF). And it can be postponed till late march

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

No. I don’t think that ethereum can bounce back or ready to bounce back. As long as bitcoin continues its dropping till ethereum have no chance for up. Already ethereum stay under $230 (at the moment $220 global time 19.35). It was over $250 only three days ago. And was 1200 on January 8. Is this good sign for bounce any moment? I think all crypto currency price can go through real money price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: