Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 09:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to choose between these 6 cryptocurrencys, What's your pick?  (Read 1024 times)
Welinigh

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

You make really a good list and pick good coins for investment. But from them I will choose Cardano and NEO because these two have great potentials and they seems really promising to me. They surely bring a good profit I hope. 
BartholomewBTC

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

I will go for Cardano. I think it is secure and flexible for investing on it and it is really promising. Hopefully it will be the next hit coin in the market for as it has moon shot potentials.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

At first I will suggest to invest in the bitcoin and I will also do so. As a new comer, I will want to ensure safety by investing in bitcoin and then I will go for Ethereum classic among these six crypto currencies. This has a good potentiality and it has good security and it technologically developed.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would pick Carnado because I think it's a cheap coin with alot of potential.

I would pick neither. They are too expensive. I prefer to focus on cheap ones like DCT (Decent) that will make me earn 20x in the near future.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
jyotsna060278

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

I certainly choose Cardano as it is a very strong project backed by fantastic team and sound blockchain.
cryptorampage963

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

The first option that I would go for is BTC. This is the oldest coin in the market, it is safe and secure and there are no scams associated with it whatsoever. After that, I will do some research on the other coins to see if ti is legit or not and then make my decision on it.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

I wouldn't suggest you to rely on some responses to go all in on one of these coins, rather observe the market since it has started to rise again and act accordingly. However, I would definitely choose NEO because of how it has strongly perform for all these years and a lot of ICOs are also based on NEO coins so it means, it will take a lot of time for it to lose the race.
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

I always believe in ETH even the price is not good now. ETH is the stabilizest in my opinion. Have a nice investment  Grin
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

I would chose carnado from the  following currencies. I love this than other . It’s have good review than other . It is less expensive also and popular.
escoklat

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

I choose neo. because neo has a good project with a great team background. and seen from the beginning until now the price of neo continues to rise, it is a sign that neo has a good future
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

Say these 5 were your only choices because all other currencies are banned or something lol, which one will you choose and why?
1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would not pick any of those simply because I am interested in making a profit

InnocentDemon

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

I would prefer Cardano among these 6 coins because of the pure scalability feature that they have introduced recently. Moreover, the new exchange which will be built by ICE is rumored to have listed Cardano already which might help this coin to reach further heights in the coming future.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

I would keep these coins  NEO and the Ethereum Classic. These coins give me a huge profit in these past  few months. So that's why I believe it's have a future bright and its price will be pumped & dump in the future. These coins have a good technology and the platforms.
Gras

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

It might sound corny, but I'd invest all six coins. Each of them has great growth potential in the future and a strong development team. In addition, now is a good time to buy, as the price of these coins has decreased significantly over the last period.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

According to the following I will also pick Stellar. I like this more than other currencies it’s a open source. Its market price Is satisfactory.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

I would choose stellar because I trust it more and it continues to develop and partnering up.

tinyteapot

Activity: 1175
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

If other crypto are banned and I am left to choose only one among all this listed coin, I would rather prefer to choose ethereum because it is the most potential and valuable altcoin. It also has very good technology, community and also very strong team members and I believe it will continue to grow and become more potential.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

NEO is a really underrated coin but if you check the top 10 list of last 2 years you will find that NEO and LTC have always remained there other than coins like BTC and ETH who are technically the benchmarks for crypto market. So, I would have chosen NEO for a safer investment if I were you.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:21:51 PM

1. Carnado
2. Neo
3. Ethereum Classic
4. Stellar
5. Tron
6. Verge

my choices will be

1: BNB due to the potential of the exchange
2: xlm Due to its projects and its parthnership with bluechips companies
3: ADA for sure
4: mnx due to the team which is strongly committed to the project and working day and night to deliver its products moreover due to its passive income
5: evx  its is just like OMG but much less in supply it is still highly undervalued project
6: Steem just because of its platform there are number of ways by which you can earn more by possessing the steems into your account

mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

Right now Bitcoin is the number one in crypto market. yes It is like the next gold as It is values so. But besides bitcoin, there are many more altcoins are available. Among them, bethereum is now a promising name. may be it can change their brand value in near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: