Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 6800 $, in a month $ 10,000, and after two $ 15,000.  (Read 1236 times)
jyotsna060278

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

This time, graph waves did not go as expected from my perspective. I think no one correct predict what will happen in next 4 months as everybody's predictions getting failed including very famous channel tubers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

I would like of course that the market finally went up. Almost a whole year bitcoin is at the bottom, sometimes rising. What a sad year ...
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

I do not think that it is really possible to see such rapid growth in such a small time span. I understand that now it is realistic to see the maximum growth of 1000-2000 dollars no more than this. I assume that the price will be high only closer to December.

How do you say that bitcoin price will not go big market value. As like this only we have found the bitcoin value race the market in the fast run with in this market. Since we people looking to invest on the bitcoin and altcoins.

We will find the bitcoin at its next peak value in the market and at the same time.
Investment and circulation of bitcoin will be increase this year end of sure.
Dimon 12

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

I've been watching the crypt movement on the market for a very long time and that's what I noticed. During this year there were four waves of take-off and fall of bitcoins, and this takeoff, truthfully slow, is the forerunner of the fifth wave of bitcoin takeoff. I think its cost in a month, and maybe even earlier will reach $ 10,000. Then takeoff will be much faster and swift. And how do you think about this.
The trend has not changed! We still fall, sometimes small jumps on growth, but this is manipulation! Bears win in the fight against bulls! Bulls need to break through psychological breaks: 7400,7800, 8200! Then maybe 10,000 will grow! In the meantime, I'm waiting for a fall of 6000! After 6000 thousand, I expect growth and bullish trend!
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

Finally BTC price jump over 7,000 USD again and slowly moving up.
This is a good sign for the community, especially now that we are closing the months.
and beginning to start a new one with BER months. this is really amazing.
If the next 1-2 days Bitcoin can break 7200$ resistance then we will see a great September with crypto. Prices can go up to 10,000$ very easily. The market is showing us a positive sign of bull run

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:36:03 PM

I've been watching the crypt movement on the market for a very long time and that's what I noticed. During this year there were four waves of take-off and fall of bitcoins, and this takeoff, truthfully slow, is the forerunner of the fifth wave of bitcoin takeoff. I think its cost in a month, and maybe even earlier will reach $ 10,000. Then takeoff will be much faster and swift. And how do you think about this.
who knows, maybe your analyzation will be right but I truly believe that its not accurate since bitcoin is really unpredictable, its hard to say and even to predict its movement and its future price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

Many of the crypto commentators I follow are in a price quotation of around 15K until the end of the year. I hope so too. Bitcoin does not deserve these prices anymore. It should be at higher levels.
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

All indicators tell us that we are waiting for a rapid rise in prices. The SEC's decision is close, and then we go to the moon.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

Bitcoin has risen to 7k level but i still think it will still dip down 6k because the space is not full of new investors, like i said before we need something to happen, before the coins prices will go up, good news that will great a great FOMO and make more people to join the space
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

Bitcoin has risen to 7k level but i still think it will still dip down 6k because the space is not full of new investors, like i said before we need something to happen, before the coins prices will go up, good news that will great a great FOMO and make more people to join the space
Yes, there is already a sign of going back down, but I don't think that far, because if bitcoin can survive at $ 7k,
then I'm sure bitcoin will be able to soar higher, we will wait a few days, whether bitcoin is able to do that.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

I like this prediction, but i just believe it works out fine like that. I think bitcoin is moving gradually towards that. It might likely rise and attain another bullish height this year.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:55:40 PM

I believe this time we will slow progress when it comes for bitcoin and other currencies. They will rise but gradually and slowly. I have a feeling until next year we will not see big run and income from outside into the market
Fakeer 666 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:22:00 AM

who knows, maybe your analyzation will be right but I truly believe that its not accurate since bitcoin is really unpredictable, its hard to say and even to predict its movement and its future price.
Yes, I agree with you that the price of bitcoins should be much higher. I heard one predictor said. He had a lot of his predictions zbyvalis that bitkoyn will cost 300000 $. That's his price.
Fakeer 666 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

At the end of the year, according to my research, all coins gain momentum. With bitkoynom and the crypt attached to it will be the same. It will rise in price. Can even go to its original level of $ 15,000.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

If the market follows a certain rule, everyone will become rich. We should not deduce something like "its price has fallen so it is going to increase". We had better to consider the events that are happening and may impact the market and then deduce the prices will continue to fall or it will rise.
Cindykhato

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Bitcoin price movement has no pattern to follow as this will depends on the current movement of supply and demand. Although we can use those previous data as reference for us to decide in a better position.
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

I am waiting for this at the end of the year. Last year's bull season lasted for about 1 month and we saw very fast rises. It seems to be the same again.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

Maybe BTC can reach $15,000 in this year but I don't think it can hit that price in the next 2 months. I think the price will go up in the Winter after ETF is approved. And BTC will reach that price in December.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

I do not think that will happen but if it really happens as what you guess, I would be very happy. I don't invest into Bitcoin but if Bitcoin price increases, of course the prices of altcoins will also increase  Grin
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

snip

well, the end of September is the result of ETF, I don't know if it will affect the market or not, but the rejection of the first stages of ETF, bitcoin price even increased, I hope ETF does not make prices fall at the end of September if the result is rejected. But if the results are positive, it is possible bitcoin will touch $10000.

To be honest, I don't believe news anymore in crypto world. You know whales can sett the price easily and I hate this. If ETF has been approved that can make the price from tecnically growing fast. Let see.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: