Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to ETH ?  (Read 2321 times)
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

Hello, like lot of people, i'm thinking that crytpo market will pump one day, (maybe this year, maybe next, but it will). actually ETH dump more than BTC, and so my question is : It is better to exchange my btc in eth ? If price increase and reach their past prices, have ETH more potential (in %age) ?

Obviously it will pump again one day because the market is based on demand and supply, that is the reason why you should always invest while the market prices are still dropping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

I think bitcoin is the king crypto and I think it will be better to stick to bitcoin. But if you have more money to buy ethereum just buy ethereum or both. Because now bitcoin and ethereum is raise up the same
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

The price of Ethereum is always depend on bitcoin.So whenever the price of bitcoin increase,it will reflect in the price of Ethereum too.So you have two good options,one is hold your bitcoin as it's till the price of bitcoin reaches maximum.Second option is you can convert your bitcoin into Ethereum and hold your coins,till the price of Ethereum reaches maximum.
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

When there is price increase, the rate of BTC increase is faster than ETH. I also observe that when market is dropping, ETH drops faster than BTC. IMO, it is better to change to BTC, but I personally like ETH over BTC.

Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

if at this time for long-term investment choose coins with stable price development with many enthusiasts, BTC coins are coins that are very potential for the long term and very safe, if I think the ETH is still very slow in its development, so it's better to sell ETH and buy BTC
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

Hello, like lot of people, i'm thinking that crytpo market will pump one day, (maybe this year, maybe next, but it will). actually ETH dump more than BTC, and so my question is : It is better to exchange my btc in eth ? If price increase and reach their past prices, have ETH more potential (in %age) ?

Honestly, I like eth transaction fee and fast confirmation, but my vote goes to Bitcoin, being the first and real decentralized cryptocurrency if Bitcoin faces some issues we can fix it and still comes out the best cryptocurrency in the market, and of course, the trust rating is very much compared to Ethereum.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

For me BTC and ETH both of them are good. But I trust BTC more. It act like a market leader from the beginning. It develop such a way that other coin can not cope up with it. So I think hold BTC is good option.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

I consider this attitude of the projects to be not quite correct, there is a comparison in the currency pairs on the exchanges, so I think that you can find out more exact information there, and I also think that it is not correct to compare such projects.
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

You can use Crypto Exchanges such as Binance, Okex, Houbi or simple convert it with ShapeShift website, just send your BTC to deposit address and get ETH to your ETH address. Becareful and double check first
Hilows

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

if you think about coin exchange then I really hope that you have proper reason behind it,  cause it is actually a very major decision and you have to be over sure about the market condition otherwise this move can cause you harm
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Bitcoin value will be buying loads of ethereum right now,  provided you have not sold your bitcoin!  Bitcoin is moving up and if I were you,  I will still wait to see where bitcoin is going before I make my move!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

You can invest in ethereum but it will be better to not to change all of your coins to eth,both are good potential coins but btc has the biggest network in this market and it is spreading.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

Potential and growth in alts is much greater than that of bitcoin, so you can safely reinvest in more coins of the ETH. Just keep in mind that the corrections are more massive.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

Yes I also think same as you but what if ETH couldn't rise like last year ? According to analyst BTC will touch $30,000 if legendary pump arrives. I think it's better not to convert all of your BTC into ETH. I think better is you should convert half of your BTC into ETH if you have strong feeling that ETH will rise that high again. In the end, I would say nothing can't be said so certainly.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

these two coins are one of the biggest coins in the present which has the most interest ...
but for me it's better to save bitcoin because I'm sure it's safer and has the best mission than any other coin ....

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

I have always had this question actually. Should i change my BTC to ETH? or my ETH to BTC? i couldnt really find answer because both of their values are not stable. That is why i have both of them right now. It s always better to have many investments in many places. It is safer that way.

Floyx Company

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

You can have both currencies. Proposes 60% BTC and 40% ETH (especially that it is in a good position to buy ETH).
If BTC starts to grow at the moment, ETH will stand still (because people are afraid to invest).
However, with the BTC correction, the ETH will start to grow. So in my opinion BTC will bring as a first profit.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

I just want to tell you that currently there are already 17,243,687 bitcoins in the circulation meaning that still remain 3,756,313 bitcoins that will be mined since there are only 21 Million bitcoins in this world, and in the future people will hard to own even a single one because the amount of available bitcoin will decrease over the years and this is called as deflation. What I'm trying to point out before you buy the altcoin make sure that you already have some bitcoins it will be good if you have a whole one since probably bitcoin's price will be skyrocket.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

I think the market is always bound by bitcoin, so when bitcoin experiences a drastic decline it will greatly affect the altcoin turnaround. that is what happens when ethereum goes deeper. I believe ethereum always has a good chance and will have a high price again. it's just that this is a matter of time, you can hold etheruem or buy it right now to hold it long.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Raccuporly

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

well if you are taking such decisions then I would like to suggest you to have proper knowledge about the market first cause it is the most important thing to , without knowing the market you can't able to take such a major decisions appropriate, I wish a very lucky
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: