Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now in use Football Sports  (Read 2887 times)
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:00:11 AM

That's a great news that bitcoin now in use of football sport's these kind of steps making its popularity more than before as before it's using different merchants for the payment method and not in football sports making more ways.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:11:33 AM

it is true that Bitcoin is now used by Football Sports, everything in the bounty of most projects contains football, maybe the bounty campaign has been contracted by the football company

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Haleyyy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

At the present time, I do not know if Bitcoin is used in football, they will help the players. Maybe they will be a reward for the champions of each season. But this may only happen in the distant future when Bitcoin is accepted worldwide.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:26:25 AM

Soon, bitcoin will be seen everywhere, many sports will use bitcoin, and the mass adoption will grow. This news will bring some new investor to the crypto industry, and they will see that the digital currency exists among them. And the football has a big fan in the world, and this industry will grow, and with bitcoin inside them, this will change the sports business itself. Maybe sports will be a good way to spread about bitcoin because sports has big fans and it will make bitcoin become famous and make people curious about bitcoin.
Kathleen Rego

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

That's sound good but I think it is not the first time Bitcoin has been in sport industry. However, using Bitcoin is paying wage for athletes also is the first time.  Anyway, sport industry ( in my opinion ) is not good market for Bitcoin to develop. It's not really proper.
Eric Hughes

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

It's really a good idea ? Because Bitcoin is not popular all around the world, we can not buy anything by Bitcoin apart from some brands. So, paying athletes by bitcoin is not proper. Can they go shopping or buy food by Bitcoin in supermarket, no. Therefore, I don't think Bitcoin can develop in sport industry.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

What a news!

UK based trading platform eToro signed an advertising deal with 7 Premiere League Clubs and paid them in #Bitcoin for the first time. So Bitcoin just got the Man Of The Match award.

https://twitter.com/Nebula_Exchange/status/1034722166502174720

What are you thinking?
It is not necessary to admire so much, now bitcoin is trying to get everywhere, and take its own, its popularity is growing in other areas so you can meet it in various fields.

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

This is a really good news, not the first but really important one according to the importance of the public that will see and follow the games. Another good step in the way of the public knowledge and acceptance !
Another big new about adaption of bitcoin in the field of sports and this great news will have big impact in bitcoin industry especially in sports industry which many people who always use their in betting. I hope because of this many field in our industry will accept it.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

Business will readily accept money irrespective of whether it's in physical cash or digital. These football clubs should also set the precedence of starting to pay some of their players in cryptocurrencies. I am sure some will be thrilled about the prospect of getting Bitcoins.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

More and more commercial and state-owned companies are starting to accept Bitcoin as payment, which is very convenient.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
PDNade

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

What a news!

UK based trading platform eToro signed an advertising deal with 7 Premiere League Clubs and paid them in #Bitcoin for the first time. So Bitcoin just got the Man Of The Match award.

What are you thinking?

I think this is not a first time history that bitcoin became a reward for those who playing sports.As i heard this is also using in gambling ,they using bitcoin as a reward for those who winning in every game.I think it is very interesting if your playing and the reward you get is bitcoin.It has a potential for the higher price sooner.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:19:37 AM

I think that is very good information and with Footbal Sports, funding for players and ticket purchases is also easier by using bitcoin payments.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

I think this is a very interesting decision, sports in General and football in particular are very popular.The use of bitcoin in this area may help cryptocurrency finally fully legalized and used in all countries.

wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

What a news!

What are you thinking?

It really feels great to have this kind of news because it can make bitcoins and even altcoins to be more known and recognized worldwide. This kind of sports are very popular now so probably it can give better promotions for cryptos. I hope, this could bring more opportunities for all people of crypto world so that they can have a better satisfactions here.
Hirokook
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:25:31 AM

very exciting news if bitcoin has entered the world of sports, game. in example that football fans around the world will know waht bitcoin is.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

This is proof that bitcoin is acceptable in the world of sports, both as sponsors and player payments. The more industries that accept bitcoin, the more positive the bitcoin image is. Now almost all fields accept bitcoin, because they are aware that bitcoin will become a digital currency in the future.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

This is really good news for the world of crypto!
I think this news will be one start of accepting bitcoin in all field on our industry. I hope there would more sports who like to accept bitcoin because using sports to advertise bitcoin will have big impact because there are many fans who will be interested in bitcoin.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

The more sports that pay with bitcoin, this news is one form of appreciation for sports enthusiasts for bitcoin.
Gradually, many fields will use bitcoin as a payment tool.
yesyoupump

Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

I agree with other users that think that Bitcoin will be used for good exchange. It is today an important finance asset so it is already recognized like a value asset.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

Advertising in sports always works very well, so many leading companies are eager to get famous sportsmen for their advertising campaigns. Bitcoin, too, thanks to sports will be more popular among people.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: