Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - MinedBlock - Pre-Sale Live Now! - AIRDROP - BOUNTY  (Read 2802 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

It shifts a lot it’s a debatable thing especially as new ASICS come out that affect older ASICS and that’s what really drives difficulty up and if bch fails a lot would move back to btc

With current market conditions I don't think any token mining will give profit. Crypto is the future, it's growing Baby juts needs to go through some more hiccup.

No one knows the reason behind these dip market states for sure but am very hopeful that soon all these will be a thing of the past for a better experience

I still feel that there will still be another major dip before we see the market recover. There are various speculations that btc will drop to 3k and that has not yet happened. So lets just watch and see how it plays out.

Haven't kind of followed or checked for the state of market price movement today but I have seen one or two persons make posts about further dip of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

I hope you have all participated in Airdrop. I also filled in the form, only with the Facebook-Post i had a problem because I do not have an account there. Let's see if I still get tokens :-)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfadSZgcET1Q8Bobldj5G64vE2ME4uTlua-ASIAs5ef0-z0FQ/viewform

It is really good the team is starting already with airdrop and bounties with the bounties. they should find a way to get airdrop and bounty hunter to see the advert and come in, without which it may not be effective. BTW how much of the total volume is allocated to bounty and airdrop? 

Airdrops and bounty campaigns are the surest way to gather community and take the business idea to a wider audience i would advise the team to create more form of campaign to reach larger audience

I agree buddy, If they want to have more people that will going to support them they must have some good campaigns where they can attract them like some campaigns.
Bounty campaign builds a community within a day or a week it depends on the project and the details of their campaign. If one project doesn't have a campaign, possibly they can lose some audience/participants of their project. Some of projects who has bounty campaigns are now successful projects so bounty campaigns has an opportunity that can build more members on their community.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

I hope you have all participated in Airdrop. I also filled in the form, only with the Facebook-Post i had a problem because I do not have an account there. Let's see if I still get tokens :-)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfadSZgcET1Q8Bobldj5G64vE2ME4uTlua-ASIAs5ef0-z0FQ/viewform

I really do not know they have an airdrop activity going on
Thank you for this, would get to work immediately

I also don't have a Facebook account. I don't know if it make sense to participate in the Airdrop without Facebook. I'll try it later, thanks for the reminder.

In most of the cases, your submissions won't be validated, sometimes the form is tailored that way and its a required entry, it's a good opportunity to accumulate extra tokens aside buying them

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:20:21 AM

Did you guys seen this tweet? MinedBlock is offering great opportunity double your purchased tokens.

https://twitter.com/Mined_Block/status/1064998035640459265

Yeah just saw it last night, It's really a good deal to have a 100% bonus of your purchased tokens and I don't we need to miss this chance to have more tokens of the minedblock.

At your service
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:50:10 AM

Just participated the airdrop campaign! Yes, an Airdrop is a must for a ico! But at the end I saw a link to the bounty campaign... Wondering why aren't they using another separated bitcointalk bounty thread for the bounty campaign!

An airdrop is helpful but it is not necessarily a must for ICOs, it helps create awareness but does not necessarily brings in investors. I think the bounty is a better option though. Just my personal opinion

You're right, i never liked the airdrop thing nor bounties but i think the later is much more better because it has some sort of task attached to it that will help spread the word about the brand and not just the former that's like a freebie with nothing attached and a perfect guarantee for dumpers to do what they know best and mess up the project

its good to have bounty or airdrop as long as the project still at the early phase of the project because in my experienced, coin is being dump buy most of the bounty hunters but in the good side those who are willing to invest more coins of the coin that is being dump buy others is a good sign to have an active market supply in the market, they also have the rights to sell their coin since they put some effort to get those coins participated from bounties and airdrop, if you know that the project is worth to hold it in the future so there is no need to worried about the market situation i guess.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

Just participated the airdrop campaign! Yes, an Airdrop is a must for a ico! But at the end I saw a link to the bounty campaign... Wondering why aren't they using another separated bitcointalk bounty thread for the bounty campaign!

An airdrop is helpful but it is not necessarily a must for ICOs, it helps create awareness but does not necessarily brings in investors. I think the bounty is a better option though. Just my personal opinion

You're right, i never liked the airdrop thing nor bounties but i think the later is much more better because it has some sort of task attached to it that will help spread the word about the brand and not just the former that's like a freebie with nothing attached and a perfect guarantee for dumpers to do what they know best and mess up the project

I think bounties are important if they have value; Which most of the currently available ones are? take the signature for example you are basically spreading word about the project. Which begets the other bounty which is the blog; I think the team should do more on that front; At least on how minedblock is different.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

We are glad to announce that this Airdrop campaign is now included in our premium airdrop and bounty channel which your community and supporters can see HERE

What about this is buddy? Are you from admin team? I don't think so that It's related to the MinedBlock. Because I cannot access this link and showing error page not found.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

Yeah , agree on you, some project just needed to post their retwert and post once after joining the airdrop and the telegram which is not good , as my opinion, because once the user receive their airdrop for sure they will leave the group and look for another and so on and so forth. Its much better to do task and be active in any certain events to be qualified in airdrop.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

The market is steady falling, BTC is below $4k and altcoins aren't doing good either. So many mining companies are closing down because the profit margin is further decreased. Are there any plan by MinedBlock to curtail this? Also, how can they pay monthly dividends in this condition?
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

The market is steady falling, BTC is below $4k and altcoins aren't doing good either. So many mining companies are closing down because the profit margin is further decreased. Are there any plan by MinedBlock to curtail this? Also, how can they pay monthly dividends in this condition?
Bitcoin is falling down and we didn't know when it stops but supposed to be this is the right time to do some investing on it because if bullrun starts, we lose a chance to ride on.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

It is really good the team is starting already with airdrop and bounties with the bounties. they should find a way to get airdrop and bounty hunter to see the advert and come in, without which it may not be effective. BTW how much of the total volume is allocated to bounty and airdrop? 

Airdrops and bounty campaigns are the surest way to gather community and take the business idea to a wider audience i would advise the team to create more form of campaign to reach larger audience

I agree buddy, If they want to have more people that will going to support them they must have some good campaigns where they can attract them like some campaigns.
Bounty campaign builds a community within a day or a week it depends on the project and the details of their campaign. If one project doesn't have a campaign, possibly they can lose some audience/participants of their project. Some of projects who has bounty campaigns are now successful projects so bounty campaigns has an opportunity that can build more members on their community.

But at same time, they can be very disastrous to brands, yea they help in audience building but its a known fact that 90% of audience generated through such means are not investors, rather they are there to have a taste of what the freebie offers, after which they dump and head on to the next project and the cycle of dumping continues
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

Yeah. This condition doesn't support mining companies giving dividends out to their holders. I hope things works out for this mining companies.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

But at same time, they can be very disastrous to brands, yea they help in audience building but its a known fact that 90% of audience generated through such means are not investors, rather they are there to have a taste of what the freebie offers, after which they dump and head on to the next project and the cycle of dumping continues

well, like my teacher said, selling coins in the market is not bad, dumping coins does, having an active  volume in exchange is a sign of good coin that is actively being trade in exchange. As long as the investor know the whitepaper of this project and started to believe that this is worth something in the future there is no need to worried about the price of the coin at the early/1st exchange of the coin whether it is being dump by the hunters, still holding is a must

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

We are glad to announce that this Airdrop campaign is now included in our premium airdrop and bounty channel which your community and supporters can see HERE

What about this is buddy? Are you from admin team? I don't think so that It's related to the MinedBlock. Because I cannot access this link and showing error page not found.

Does the team make any announcement for it that it's a legit announcement or not? Planning to join but waiting for the team response about it. Same here after clicking it "Page not found".

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

This is a good news to have! I'm sure going to Join the Airdrop and Bounty.
Missing the chance to grab some free MinedBlock is really gonna be a dumb one!
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

Yeah. This condition doesn't support mining companies giving dividends out to their holders. I hope things works out for this mining companies.

Agree on you, I wish they could still hold what is happening in the market right now since there is a huge lose in both investors and the company , I wish they think twice before they take their Evey move.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

Did you guys seen this tweet? MinedBlock is offering great opportunity double your purchased tokens.

https://twitter.com/Mined_Block/status/1064998035640459265

Yeah just saw it last night, It's really a good deal to have a 100% bonus of your purchased tokens and I don't we need to miss this chance to have more tokens of the minedblock.

Yes, I saw this twit in their twitter account this is for black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. This is a great offer many investors will grab this chance to grab more of their tokens.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

I remember similar project which promised dividends from mining, buy they turned to scam (this was Envion). Do you have registered company, and mining  equipment already?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

Agree on you, I wish they could still hold what is happening in the market right now since there is a huge lose in both investors and the company , I wish they think twice before they take their Evey move.

As it stands it will be difficult to find ico getting invest from the community. Everyone is concerned with whats happens next with bitcoin and Ethereum.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

As it stands it will be difficult to find ico getting invest from the community. Everyone is concerned with whats happens next with bitcoin and Ethereum.

MinedBlock has a big advantage of the current market situation, they can switch to the most profitable coins and they are not fixed on a currency. Nevertheless, the market is not ICO friendly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: