Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***** When I was a newbie bounty hunter.  (Read 784 times)
sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

The rewards were really high last year, you could pretty much do any. Now 99% of them are worthless so you have to chose carefully.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:28:48 AM

Just continue to reach your dream, yes it may be hard but it will be worth it when that day is come. Not the sense of price of bitcoin but the achievement you done on your life. It will build up your self confidence as well by working hard and focus on what you want to be.
canaveralnonie (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

Sometimes  you feel like this... 

“When I decided to live my dream, I thought that from now on my life would be a dark tunnel in which I walked alone. But I didn’t realize how dark it would be. And I didn’t know how lonely I would be.”

For being a bounty hunter, it's just like a long tunnel that has no end or limitation. But sometimes, it make us tired without any good income at all.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:49:02 AM

same as me here, maybe we only spend our time and effort to get payed with token, but we could be an investor too with holding our token.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:03:34 AM

Me too at the beginnin I used to do as many bounties as I can manage but now I learned the importace of select a good bounty and leave shitty ones.
We have the same experience, when i was newbie here in forum, i really want to participate in so many campaigns because i believe that the more campaign, the more money you earn, but i was wrong in that kind of mindset, and i really dont know that some campaigns are not profitable because we will wait if the campaign was successful of not, or else you wasted your time and effort by doing the task. But now, i learned that you have to investigate campaigns first before entering and participating to reduce the risk and wasting time.

kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:11:40 AM

many of the people here have the same fate as you who are working for several months because many of them do not pay, this is a risk that we have to choose as a bounty hunter but here I also suggest to be more careful in determining the project so that we do not work in vain

viananda2525

Activity: 1095
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:15:15 AM

I am not a full-time bounty hunter, but I usually choose a signature task, so that I will not waste my time, I can complete the task during the daily chat, and the bonus of the signature activity is still very good. on time. I think this is a very good thing.
if you feel that is enough for your earning  i think you could do it as side job.and not necessary to resign from main job.for some people they scared about bounty campaign future, that maybe could not give them constant earning every months.

cityhall

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:21:35 AM

I am a newbie bounty hunter but only doing signature campaign.  Already finished my first project but I have to wait after ICO to know my reward.  I don't know a month or two or maybe three or maybe they are just gone with the wind.  LOL.  Now I am on my second project, hope they are succeed.  Wish me luck.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

Participation in properly selected projects can bring good earnings. Some projects in which I participated paid $ 4000- $ 7000 for participation in one program (signature, blogs) at the price of ISO. Then the price of coins fell, but this doesn't mean that participation in the bounty doesn't give anything. Just need to carefully choose projects.
Gralph

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:39:25 AM

It was really a confronting challenge, although with much lessons and experience accumulated over my first two months, as a Newbie bounty hunter, after I thought I was done with off-topic discussion, I wasn't too acquainted with the procedures involved in submitting any blog content via the Google submission form, it was until it was during the allocation of stakes that I was notified that I submitted a wrong article link.

This experience was devastating but I summoned courage to relate my difficulty with a friend who helped me with how to submit the right link and after words, I'm proud that I am now prolific in submitting correct links.

These are my experience as a newbie bounty hunter.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:53:50 AM

When I was a newbie hunter, I really spent a lot of time familiarizing and learning on how to choose a good bounty campaign. It is not that easy because my first bounty campaign was a scam. But I just moved on and learned from it.

royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

When you are just starting as a bounty hunter, it takes time to understand how it works, which ones are good/bad and that's the reason for getting paid a very low amount or no payment at all. But as you start to understand and get picky in selecting bounties that's when you have the chance to get paid better and not spend time on bogus campaigns.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:38:49 AM

Yep its not so easy be bounty hunter and sometimes just problem is not in your skills as sometimes good projects with even working product cant get money from ICO.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

Receiving 0.11BTC from just 8 projects is not really bad. Because one of my friend have joined more than 100 projects and the total balance is still no more than $200. As the OP has said here, when we first come to the field we may miss lots of good projects and we choose to do very shitty projects. That is an unavoidable situation for most of the newcomers. With the experiences they will understand more clearly how to choose a project by doing researches etc.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

My friend introduce me to cryptocurrency and he mentioned that this forum is the best source of unlimited job where you can earn a lot depending on your effort, bounties you participated and time management. I was a bit curious how he earn from it so I ask him every time I don't understand a thing. This industry is complicated because of the number of tools you are using but at the same time, I realize that he was right. There are a lot of opportunity in crypto industry and you will earn a lot without cashing out but to put an effort and time to this business. Being a bounty hunter will make you learn everything and understand what is cryptocurrency.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

I have been in the forum for many months and I wasn't interest in bounty hunting because my  main reason of been here is to follow up my investment that has it's community on but! My point here is that there are many ways to make money in cryptocurrency aside bounty hunting!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

I only do signature campaign. The main reason is I have no time to do lots of tasks due to the less free time. Also when I read that lots of people have said doing social bounty is not profitable, I have no intention to do it. But I'm sure that lots of people have earned more money from bounty hunting.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:58:59 AM

I has do research about bounty hunter couple month ago. 6 month ago, I was a new hunter to (with a NEWBIE rank).. i was gaining my knoledge and try to learn everything about ICO and Bounty. My friend said, i can earn $500 - $1000 being bounty hunter. But, in the fact, i just earn around $100+. I think is hard to earn $500+

Is that posible to earn $500 - $1000 from 1 project?

Do you have any earning experience more than $500+ ?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

Exactly, these projects grow and attract other investors using the time and energy you invest into them. Sometimes, time is a scarcer resource than money, so either one should be invested extremely carefully. After all, you can make more money, but time you can never make more of. Time should always take precedence over money when it comes from a skilled individual.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

I am still fairly new in the space and had first time experience of the market crash. This made me aware of how volatile this space is. I had to find and engage myself with bounties in order to recover my losses.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: