Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60784 times)
EventChain (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:07:36 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

If, like me, you came to the conclusion that the market has come to a state of equilibrium before moving upwards, then unambiguously investments must be applied to bitcoin and etherium. This will bring profit more times than deposits of the bank.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

investing to Bitcoin will be the best decision. Bitcoin is the king crypto and is always on top of all. The whole market follows it. So the best decision will be to invest here. The price will go up soon and you will earn much at the bullish market
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

Both are good, in my opinion, and both have been evolving more than they were in 2017 (more good news for both)—they have the potential to grow more, especially Ethereum. The thing is, you should have invested when the market was declining ($6,000 for bitcoin, and $230 for Ethereum) if you are focusing on long–term profits. Now the market is trying to find ground to determine whether it will continue rallying up or stepping back.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

You can invest on bitcoin because it is the best cryptocurrency in this market and it is also stable and less price fluctuation than other coins.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

Both bitcoin and there are volatile and we can't change this fact so what we need to have is enough knowledge on how to handle our holdings. Better invest while the prices are low and I assure you that these two is the most promising coins of all time in the history of cryptocurrency.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

Thank you!

Both coin are really good selection for trading. Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency, so the bitcoin is very very popular than Ethereum. Most of the people using bitcoin and believing that. So comparing Etereum investors very high in bitcoin. that is the reason bitcoin price very high. You can choose both the coin for investment.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:22:33 PM

I wouldnt suggest either bitcoin or ethereum I would actually suggest both!

Both technologies offer useability, they actually do something which is proven.
I would create an imbalance in the two, heavier on the Bitcoin side.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

Thank you!

I think in the case of eth, it is still down because there are much demand for eth in the market at the moment, eth will start raising again when the ICO investing start booming again at the moment, the ICO investing is kinda quiet at the moment,
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

Thank you!

In order to minimize the risks it is necessary to understand which investment will bring profit and which is disappointment. I believe that bitcoin and Ethereum will not disappoint you in the future. Both currencies are worthy for investment
btcmaster999

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

It's better to invest in bitcoin rather than ethereum because bitcoin has a better position in the market and also it is more trustworthy than ethereum as it is the first cryptocurrency.Though ethereum has better technology than btc but btc is always the first choice for most of the people.
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins in crypto that can survive because of strong coins and a high holder population. I think both are good choices and if you have capital, it is better to choose both.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are good for long-term investment but it is an established fact nowadays that investing in Bitcoin when its price is between $6K to $8K considered as a smart move. Buying at current price will always prove to be a stress-free decision because you don't want to be like those guys who bought Bitcoin at its peak price in November and December of last year and regretted about their investment when the price came down.

Varun Kanwar

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

Both are really strong coins and have a great future ahead. Choosing one is a bit difficult but going by investors confidence I will go with bitcoin. Its currently at 30-40% price of its ath and it will surely surpass that in coming time.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:46:11 PM

Thank you!
Here you only decide when to buy.If you look at the market and its peak state, also what happens in the industry.And where is he now? Draw conclusions.
Valeri4

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

I think now is the time, even if there is a short-term decline.In the future, there will still be a profit.
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

I think the best way out of the situation is investing in bitcoin. This investment will definitely bring you profit. From bitcoins all coins depend, including the ethereum. So there's no point in spending on altcoins.
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

In my opinion, it is better to invest in both these crypto-currencies. Bitcoin and ethereum deservedly ranked 1st and 2nd among the Crypto-currency by capitalization and they are the most stable
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:10:31 PM

I can recommend you to invest in btc and ether, both of them, this is how you will avoid any kind of risks, to my mind, this is possible now thanks to the low prices in the market
jamesbondbd007

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

BTC and Ethereum both have the good market cap but for investment I will prefer BTC first over the Ethereum. BTC is the first crypto in this market and it has established itself in the market as a reliable and most reputed. Due to higher safety and demand, I will choose this first.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: