Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:40:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60791 times)
anil_saini01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are at good levels right now to buy. You can go ahead and buy anyone. But eth has not seen a growth line bitcoin. If that happens then eth will be a good investment option.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

why the ethereum falls - I have several suggestion:
1. projects that have collected large funds on ICO in ETH are now actively selling it to somehow preserve the collected capital with such a drawdown;
2. many expect that bitcoin can soon begin to grow - after SEC decision about bitcoin ETF, I mean those who hope for a positive result;
3. someone just lost a lot in the crypto market and came to the decision that bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency for investment.

tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:25:37 PM

One coin is father (Bitcoin) and one coin is son (Ethereum), both have same blood group of cryptocurrency. But both have good potential, stability and popularity. So invest in anyone, you will always get profit! Some invest in bitcoin because they have good amount of money to invest abd some invest in Ethereum because they have normal amount of money to invest.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

I would suggest 60/40 BTC/ETH. Depends on amount that you are ready to invest.
If about 100$ than maybe some other alts. Not really sure that 100$ will make you rich with BTC and ETH. But, you can always try.

If 500+ 60/40 BTC/ETH
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

If you have the enough capital, it will be a wise option to invest in both actually. Both these coins are really good and have the potential to thrive in the future. But if you want to invest in only one, then go for bitcoin.
redrose8226

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:48:34 PM

These two are really doing well in the market but I will invest in the bitcoin as it is the most reliable and safe coin in the market and it is the leader of this market. Bitcoin has proved itself and it has huge demand in the market than others.
ganesh10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

I think ethereum is a more innovative project over all, but bitcoin has the great advantage of being the first cryptocurrency ever, and that gives a lot of trust and reliability to it's investors and in the crypto market in general.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

Both are very good coins and for long term investment. As of now both are down and eth prices are more down compare to BTC so I suggest to keep more investment in eth. Buy both coins at 60 and 40 ratio and eth should be of 60 % in buying.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

I will be very carious with  etherum. Etherum will probably reduce his block to 2 ETH but it will only delay difficulty bomb problem.We will have Ether.um hard fork after meeting in October. Etherum is to watch for me not hurry with buying eth

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:16:39 PM

We won't know what will happen in the future. And invest it is a very good decision for your future. You can see that BTC and ETH this is a coin that is very influential on all Altcoin. But for now, the new coin has decreased the value of the price. And if you want to invest the BTC and the ETH is certainly a very good time now and you could invest long term.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

Both of this coins are profitable to invest but I feel that the coin that could give us more benefit will be bitcoin. Bitcoin has showed signs of recovery in the mid moths of this year which is a good sign that it will recover in the end of this year.
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

The market cap of both of these coins are high because both of them did well in the market among other cryptocurrencies. However, the recent bearish trend has made ETH see a slump, so it would be wise to invest on Bitcoin right now. Once the market becomes stable again, you can choose to invest on ETH as well if it can bounce back.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
My advise is to invest in ETH, looking at a graph bear trend had been over sold and in my opinion turning to flat for a while and then the bulls will fight back. ETH is cheaper and has more potential then bitcoin in market of cryptocurrency. But if you invest now any of this two, would be a great investment, I mean split them half of what you have and invest in both of them, that way you will not miss out

pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

Although bitcoin is still a good investment bet I think ETH is much more innovative in the field of technology, and they may not handle volumes as large as bitcoin, but without a doubt, they still have room to grow and become one of the most powerful platforms to develop new projects with blockchain technology
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

Thank you!
I suggest investing to both ethereum and Bitcoin.As we've witnessed before, these cryptos dominated the market when the uptrend took place last year. Downtrend is continuous this year and thses coins are having possibility to withstand and eventually recover due to their reputation on times as such. Investing therefore is less risky than on other coins.

Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

I think that the best option today is to invest in bitcoin. like a more solid coin.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

Most likely if you want to profit at the end of the year you can buy bitcoin for your savings, you can see the price of bitcoin in July-August yesterday that the price of bitcoin is around $ 6000 and for the current price bitcoin reaches $ 7190. Of course, from the price increase statistics, bitcoin is stable and if you buy now it is possible at the end of this year the price of bitcoin will rise from the current price.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

Thank you!

As of now bitcoin start to slow recovery of their price after that i suppose ethereum follow their king to increase their price value
I suggest both are best choice of investment and now best opportunity to to buy bitc or eth decide in your own which one you can prepared priority to invest

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

Now is the time (bears). Therefore, you need to invest now in both of these coins 50% to 50%. Because I think soon there will be bulls!
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

Thank you!
I suggest you invest in Bitcoin rather than ETH because Bitcoin is gaining back and profits are higher. ETH is very good but compared to Bitcoin is still affected by the price when Bitcoin increase or decrease ETH is still impact on price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: