Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:43:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60794 times)
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:10:12 AM

In my own perception, i think that if you have an enough capital for investment it is better to invest on bitcoins. Because bitcoin can give us much more profit earning rather than ethereum, and ethereum now is too low that it cannot even make investors have a profit but maybe in future. We dont know.
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:10:49 AM

It would be better if you were able to invest in both Bitcoint and Ethereum, because these two coints are equally strong and good and certainly have their own features. as king and queen of coints of course the same - both have good prospects for investment
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:43:48 AM

Well, it really depends on you. But in my own opinion, you should invest in both coins to maximize your portfolio. Still, make Bitcoin as the most prioritize because it is well-known throughout the world.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
losiva

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:54:46 AM

Both coins are good then I think it will be a good idea to divide your investment into two and invest in the both coins so that whichever one that later has the major price increase, you will benefit from it.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
I think that choice depends on your confidence and patience to be able to choose because we cannot know for sure the development of the currency that we will invest in all coins of cryptocurrency certainly has advantages and disadvantages in each coin
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

investing to Bitcoin will be the best decision. Bitcoin is the king crypto and is always on top of all. The whole market follows it. So the best decision will be to invest here. The price will go up soon and you will earn much at the bullish market

Investing in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profitable income and bitcoin the first cryptocurrency that that give you hope to become successful in the future. Even bitcoin is facing the trials the price value of bitcoin it is always on top value that's why it is best decision to choose to invest in bitcoin. We know the price value of bitcoin now is decreasing but soon it will rise and shine and give us big profits in our investment.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

Yes, says think you can buy bitcoin and ethereum right now, because now the price is also cheap, so you will also get more profits by waiting for a favorable price.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:31:06 AM

Must better to invest on that two coins bitcoin and etherium because they are trusted coins and a longterm coins. And for now some price of it are now too low so must buy now because they going to back again into a high price.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:26:17 AM

either right now between the two coins which is the best to invest, because both of them are also not stable but maybe when viewed in terms of price both coins are good to invest because the price is experiencing a very drastic decline, but maybe it is too risky because unpredictable and unpredictable market conditions make it risky to invest now because we don't know what will happen to the market in the future.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

Looking at the market graph from the last six months i can see that ethereum reached the bottom so it means that the top two cryptocurrency is the best option to profit for long term

Imagine that ethereum hits $1,500 last January so there#no doubt that as todays valu3is below $200 then this is a perfect catch to invest and support that said coin
akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:49:23 AM

Thank you!

Looking at the market graph from the last six months i can see that ethereum reached the bottom so it means that the top two cryptocurrency is the best option to profit for long term

Imagine that ethereum hits $1,500 last January so there#no doubt that as todays valu3is below $200 then this is a perfect catch to invest and support that said coin
it seems you are right, and your explanation is very logical.
i also really hope that someday the price of Ethereum will reach $ 1,500, i have waited a long time for that.

i believe in the predictions of experts who say eth or btc are the best choice for investing in the future. at the moment the situation is very bad, but in the next few months prices will grow.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

Both are good. You should invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum. People most trust in the stable of Bitcoin and believe it will increase price in the future. Ethereum is best ICO platform so it will increase too.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:10:41 AM

The reason of being the bitcoin price still up is its age than Ethereum. But both have proved their reality, usability and trustworthy. You may invest in either Bitcoin or Ethereum or both of these. But if someone wants me to give a suggestion for investment, I recommend investing in some new but good ico projects. It's just my view.
Volchin

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

In the market while the incomprehensible situation reigns, similar to a bottom. And the ether is a confirmation. Invest in it while a very good situation.

█▀   ▕ ███    INFLUENCIO    ███ ▏INFLUENCER CRYPTOCURRENCY▕   ▀█
∎   A REVOLUTION FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY MADE FOR INFLUENCERS   ∎
●●●  TwitterFacebookInstagramMediumTelegram NewsTelegram  ●●●
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:30:16 AM

for me, eth is more profitable than btc now beacuse eth price drops and i think it will bounce higher that last year where btc depends on the etf result and most of the icos are erc20 compatible.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:35:17 AM

If you believe and have confidence about bitcoin and ethereum then invest in both of these coins, because I am sure that if these two coins have good enough potential for the future, besides that you will get a profit that you did not expect.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

Depending on how much capital you have, and also how you want. whether for a long-term investment or short-term investments. If the ethereum is better suited for the short term.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins. Bitcoin I think coins that could be stable because if prices fall, these coins can go up again. Unlike the Ethereum, these coins continue to experience a decline in prices. But if we think about long-term investment. Better invest in Ethereum.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

The electronic money market has been shown to be blue. We can still afford BTC and ETH at low prices. BTC and ETH will increase over time. Therefore, BTC and ETH are very good investors at this time.

Slight bump we saw in the marketplace is not actually expected from the crypto speculators. Everyone thought fourth quarter would be give highest peak value in both those coins hence they where looking to make more money in the market.

Currently ETH is the best coin to invest than bitcoin since the dump in percentage is more in ethereum side. Hopefully it will be bump again when all coins grow together.
I agree! Many believe that the fourth quarter will be the time when e-money is rising. BTC and ETH will be two of the e-currencies that can bring good returns to investors. Now, BTC and ETH are low priced, buy now and wait for the price increase is the right decision.
ETH is an electronic currency that many people expect from modern technology, and most new projects choose ETH technology as a development platform. This will create the value of ETH.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

That's the best idea and best thing to do, investing in Bitcoin is a good choice because it has a highest capitalization that can brings a huge profit. Bitcoin price is in low price because market is still not yet recovered and the same as Ethereum, but its pretty good if you split your capital to gain more and huge profit someday.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: