Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60784 times)
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

In my opinion, investing in these two kinds of coins will be profitable. Now the price of Ethereum is at a lower bottom than Bitcoin, so I think investing in Ethereum may make you more profitable.

Topmenx7x

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

Well, it's really hard to decide but if you consider less risk and low profit, you should go with BTC while if you are a risk-taking person for a higher return, you can go with ETH. From ETH, you can get a huge percentage profit. However, I always prefer BTC.

The price of bitcoin will grow no matter what situation will be on the market because all coins are watching for bitcoin all the time!
Dblue

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:43:21 PM

Ypu can invest in either of them really, both of them make good investment option, and I don't think you will regret either of your decision. I think that these two are one of the top trated coins, and of the most safest to invest in too. So investing in any of them wouldn't be a bad choice. Good luck!
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

The crypto market has now begun to breathe more freely, perhaps the market is preparing for growth, perhaps for another fall. However, even now you can earn on market fluctuations. I would advise you to invest in the etherium and if the price starts to fall then sell everything for fiat, if it grows, then wait for the peak.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

i think these two both have their own value  and profits but for my opininon etherium is more powerful and from the one that you can gain much more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:19:11 AM

Well, it's really hard to decide but if you consider less risk and low profit, you should go with BTC while if you are a risk-taking person for a higher return, you can go with ETH. From ETH, you can get a huge percentage profit. However, I always prefer BTC.

The price of bitcoin will grow no matter what situation will be on the market because all coins are watching for bitcoin all the time!
with the ability to develop both these coins increased I advise to invest in both these coins.
 because the Bitcoin and Ethereum will be very able to rely on both the coins into a very capable for reliable future.

florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:18:39 AM

Yes of course invest in bitcoin or ethereum. Because these are the most advanced coins in the world of crypto-currencies. I believe that now is the most suitable time for investment. They will soon grow up and you can make good money.

Yes you can invest in bitcoin and ethereum now while it is still in their downtime situation, but do not expect high return of profit and maybe up to not getting a profit. Because crypto is facing a hardships now and we do not know when it can really recover.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:35:30 AM

Yes of course invest in bitcoin or ethereum. Because these are the most advanced coins in the world of crypto-currencies. I believe that now is the most suitable time for investment. They will soon grow up and you can make good money.

Yes you can invest in bitcoin and ethereum now while it is still in their downtime situation, but do not expect high return of profit and maybe up to not getting a profit. Because crypto is facing a hardships now and we do not know when it can really recover.
I agree on that investing in ethereum and bitcoin todat is really advisable by some ecpert on crypto feild. Because anytime bitcoin or maybe ethereum will rise without a prior notice. We need to invest on it because we still now in a very low price which means that it is a good price to invest because it is an advantage , because maybe in the next few days from now we cannot afford to buy those coin and we maybe start blaming for taken them for granted when they are on dip.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:38:34 AM

The crypto market has now begun to breathe more freely, perhaps the market is preparing for growth, perhaps for another fall. However, even now you can earn on market fluctuations. I would advise you to invest in the etherium and if the price starts to fall then sell everything for fiat, if it grows, then wait for the peak.
I believe that this growth is likely to happen soon later this year and people should consider investing now because prices will soon rise again. ETH and ETC will be the perfect choice during this time as the price will certainly rise again at the highest price. Just put your faith and act now

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:43:46 AM

It would be better if you could invest in both, because these two cointos are equally potential to be made as investments, and certainly the investment in both will be profitable in the future, bitcoint and ethereum coint are good and strong
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:43:55 AM

for me it's better to invest or buy bitcoin because bitcoin is longterm and it's more potent than eth so bitcoin buys more than eth because it's tested and many people like and support bitcoin than eth so while still able to buy the bitcoin and just hold it until the price increases.

Valakhaha

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:45:27 AM

At the present time, if with a small amount of capital, I think you should invest a lot in Ethereum, should not focus too and Bitcoin. Because if you invest and Bitcoin you should invest a lot.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

Investing in bitcoin will be a great decision because it is the most stable coin in the crypto market.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:58:14 AM

Bitcoin has higher price because it is the first cryptocurrency with utility and the most credible alternative to cash payment system. It is also a well decentralized cryptocurrency. I advice you but bitcoin first before any other coin.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:01:58 AM

If you invest on any of the two coins, your investment and return of investment will be great, both coins are massively adopted and have use cases so investing in any of them have some level of guaranty of interest.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:35:22 AM

It is a good decision that bitcoin is your prefer investment goal for now and Ethereum is also good people use many coins to avoid risk and like now Ethereum is also a high potential in he market so some people use this crypto for future investments.

uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

I was in the market when ETH was $ 15 up to $ 40, then ETH dropped to $ 20 and I thought it was too high to invest. But you know that, it passed the $ 1000 price and returned to the price of about $ 200. You can invest it for your future
krazyphrick
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

First of all, I would prefer to invest in bitcoins. This is what I am doing now. To buy progressive altcoins, in my opinion, is also needed now. But you need to be very careful in monitoring the situation on the market both for Bitcoin and for each of the selected altcoins separately.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

I will like to suggest that you invest in both because the dip in the market price makes the two attractive to invest in now. You have to share what money you have into 2 and invest  part in Bitcoin while the remaining one will go to Ethereum. As you pointed out the two remain the biggest in the market both in price and market cap. You can easily trade the coins in any exchange and convert to fiat. There is a hope of the market reversing any moment from now.So get ready and buy to re sell for massive profits
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

Bitcoin is the leader of the crypto market, the first coin to be invest. Ethereum is the leader of the altcoins, in my opinion there is still a high potential for rise. I think we should invest in both coins, the choice is yours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: