Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:29:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60791 times)
bonji77

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:15:03 AM

I think these two coins are coins that are safe to invest because we can see from the stable price of these two coins and I'm sure bitcoin and eth will be the foundation for the future of altcoin Wink

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

In my opinion invest your money in altcoins that has a cheap price but a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
My suggestion to invest is Cardano, NEO and EOS these altcoins has a potential and it has a very good development in this year.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:23:12 AM

I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true

I agree, many say that bitcoin investment is difficult to get big profits so I prefer to invest altcoins like ethereum, and I'm sure that when the market recovers then ethereum is a more profitable coin.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

Bitcoin will be a better option because it is more profitable in the long run.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:37:20 AM

if the intention to invest is there, then do it. Regarding the condition of Ethereum which still survives at the current price, it has become a general discussion in this forum. investing in two coins that have the highest capacity at CoinMarketCap will definitely be very interesting.

selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:59:22 AM

I suggest that you invest in BTC. We all know that this is the dominant of all the coins. It has the highest value compare to other coins. I also think this is more profitable in a long term. Though big investment requires in BTC, there still an assurance that you will earn in the future.

armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

Investing in BTC is more worthy because BTC has reached it guarantee from its name during its being on the cryptomarket. ETH is not so reliable for long term projects.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

For me I'll do invest in ethereum rather than bitcoin it is because the value of one bitcion are multiplied by how many thousands of ethereum.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

I think in the last 3 months the etherium has lost all confidence. I'm sorry but, investors  afraid. including me. but bitcoin has never shown a drop that will cause me to lose confidence.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

I agree that the most reliable crypto coins for investing are bitcoin and ethereum. This is confirmed by my own experience.
IKZIR31

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

I think they're both good crypto, but if you want a long-term investment I recommend investing in Btc. and at the end of this year BTC is predicted to pump.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

Both bitcoin and there are volatile and we can't change this fact so what we need to have is enough knowledge on how to handle our holdings. Better invest while the prices are low and I assure you that these two is the most promising coins of all time in the history of cryptocurrency.
both are good. but if i must choose one of them, i will choose for bitcoin. bitcoin is the first coin and i see almost all coin price following bitcoin price, if bitcoin price is down they will down and when bitcoin price is rise they will rise also. so let's say they all depends on bitcoin. then bitcoin is a good choice for investment.
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

I wanna suggest you invest in both BTC and ETH. But do it portion, like at least 60% for BTC. You can go up for BTC too. Like 70%. Investing in both will keep you more secure and less risk. Both of those may get you good profit.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

Thank you!
Both are the best investment for the long term. But at this moment I invest the ETH. Cox I think this coin price will be huge in this end of the month and it will bring me a big profit.
in my opinion it depends on whether you want to invest anywhere in Crypto or at ETH. if you master both of them why not invest in both of them. maybe you can take advantage of two of them.
between the two coins I highly recommend investing in the Ethereum. because with the ability to develop the Ethereum owned will be very convincing with using it as a coin. so very nice with the count on it as a coin.
Now the potential of the ether is much greater than that of Bitcoin and in relation to Bitcoin, the ether will only grow in the future. But I would not recommend buying only air, it is better to make diversification, for example, to keep 70% of bitcoin and 30% of eth in your portfolio.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

Yeah, why not? Both crypto are stable compared to other 2k altcoins according to coinmarket cap.
I bet your best choice will be avoid shit coins and keep traditional investing
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

Both. Bitcoin being the pioneer, has a first mover advantage and the coin is much more accepted in the financial market than Ethereum. Ethereum does have a better blockchain and much more potential but it will take the coin years to do so.
Ethereum, however has better chances of greater percentage of profit returns than Bitcoin as the coin is still in its prime and has more capacity of surge in its market value than the pioneer. It can easily cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jrashid

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

Need Forum Moderator?? PM me.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:05:09 PM

Why don't you invest in both? There has nothing important to consider as both are the top in the market. On the other hand, if you consider taking much risk of having much profit, I would suggest you invest in ETH only. It may give you a better profit than BTC. Of course, do your own research before investing.
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

bitcoin is king here so the answer is clear, just believe on it if you wanna make long term investment
it would be great in the future. buy adn hold till dear life

krazyphrick
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

At present, in the cryptocurrency market, I tend to invest in Bitcoin. The price of Ethereum looks attractive, but price movements on Bitcoin in the future are incomprehensible to me. And everything will depend on them. So the reliability of Bitcoin for me now comes to the fore.
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

in my opinion if I had to choose one between bitcoin and ethereum I would choose Bitcoin, I think bitcoin is more stable than ethereum. so I suggest you to invest in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: