Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60784 times)
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

If you don't believe BTC and ETH and don't invest in these 2 cryptocurrency then you should not join this market. These are the best and most reputable cryptocurrency ever, The price increase will not come soon in this period, just buy and wait for the market to go up
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

In my opinion, if you want to save your money, then buy Bitcoin and forget about it. If you decide to invest in ICO then buy Ethereum. Ethereum is not suitable for long-term investments, too many competitors appear.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

I think you should not wait for the right moment. I think you should invest now. They lost their seats. But do not panic!
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:21:57 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 06:35:26 PM by EXtremeAEX

Both coins are good for investing now. But personally, I prefer to have most of my  savings in Bitcoin. A lot has been written and said about the advantages of Bitcoin over all altcoins. The most important thing is that Bitcoin has no worthy competitors.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

As you said, those two cryptos had the highest market capitalization. If I were you, if I have plenty of money I should go to invest on the two crypto you've mentioned. Half for bitcoin and half for ethereum. Choose both of them. I think this is the best option for me.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

you can invest in both, in bitcoin and ethereum because both have a good future and have the opportunity to have prices that will continue to rise, both of which have become platforms of several ICOs so that they will become stronger

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

you can invest in both, in bitcoin and ethereum because both have a good future and have the opportunity to have prices that will continue to rise, both of which have become platforms of several ICOs so that they will become stronger

Yes, I prefer to make investment in both because both have big potentials and they are the leader of their own blockchain. Also bull run is near to come so we need to invest and hold more coins.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

I think ethereum and bitcoin have different advantages, if you only want to save your money in crypto form, then bitcoin is the right choice, because bitcoin is very stable, but if you want to try your luck, you can invest in ethereum, because ethereum prices now very low

cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

I think investing in these two coins is indeed very profitable for now because prices are still very low, maybe the end of the year will be a moment of increase in bitcoin and altcoin.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
these two are really curious coins. i can't even tell what will work on a long run. btc seems more trustworthy as it is the oldest one. eth is more dynamic. will they stay put? no idea

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins from beginning to at present.Both BTC and ETH are the strongest and solid position.If I invest first priority is going to Bitcoin and second Ethereum.I invest 70% in Bitcoin and 30% Ethereum.Both are invest as short invest and long investment.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

Both coins Ethereum and bitcoin are coins that have very good and proven potential, and in my opinion at this time is the right time to buy both coins.
It's best to share capital to buy both coins and buy according to your ability, and I'm sure for the next few months there will be an increase.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

BTC always dominates the market because it makes it a very valuable currency in the trading platform. It is also a trend to develop today because this currency has created too many benefits. The BTC is very potential in the field of economic development in this technological age. I always choose BTC to invest in the future.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

If you have a lot of your money od course you should pick bitcoin without any doubts! Bitcoin is the best crypto and don't compare it with ethereum

kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

I am user of both like only one coin is not enough for me so i think that both are good and in these days bitcoin is good because it is good for crypto now to buy the market is showing a rise in the coming days and if you invest now you will get the reward soon but if we just leave this opportunity we can not say that bitcoin is not good but this is we that wasted the opportunities.

mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

it looks like ethereum will be a more appropriate and profitable choice at a lower cost to start investing into it

veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

At the moment the best time to invest in crypto currencies , unless of course you trust them , because the current prices are greatly reduced relative to those highs which they had reached. The most interesting , in my opinion , for long-term investments are btc and eth , because they have the largest market capitalization.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:27:40 PM

Based on the market corrections that took place, I realised that Bitcoin was the best option. After the Bitcoin adjustments fell three times from the highest price, Ethereum fell seven times the highest rate ever achieved.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

The market has been falling for a whole year, and I think that it is in the Flat now. This market condition usually happens when changing a trend. When the trend changes, investments of both assets will yield good results. But only when it happens, nobody can say.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

investing to Bitcoin will be the best decision. Bitcoin is the king crypto and is always on top of all. The whole market follows it. So the best decision will be to invest here. The price will go up soon and you will earn much at the bullish market

I think best decision is when you invested in bitcoin and in ethereum because both of them are good investment. At this time the price of bitcoin have slowly recover while the ethereum are in down price and I think it will takes time again to recover. I think once the price of bitcoin will become expensive the price of ethereum will become expensive also because both of them are always paired in market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: