Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60784 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:57:22 AM

for now I trust investment in bitcoin more. ethereum will not rise high before bitcoin rises. therefore, just invest in bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:27:19 AM

I advice you to invest in Bitcoin. I'm not saying that Ethereum is not good for investing. I just simply want to emphasize that bitcoin has a higher volatility rate that can cause you to earn more. Take advantage of the cheap price of BTC now.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
Probably it will be right to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum, they are both promising, we will not worry about the fact that everything in the market has fallen in price, time will pass and everything will fall into place, and now it's time to invest.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

If it is my choice, then I will definitely choose to invest in Bitcoin because it is more stable and not easy to be manipulated by whales. What do you think?

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
DertyPig823

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

I always prefer to buy bitcoin.  First, Bitcoin grows, and then the rest altcoins.  I believe that Bitcoin will reach $ 200k within 3 years...
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

You need to buy these 2 coins for they are very promising. I think that after the new year we will see a simple growth.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

Ethereum now in that state when it is possible to buy this coin not bad. Since its growth is obvious. And buying at $ 130 and selling at $ 300 is very profitable. I think many will do that.

monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:47:52 AM

This two coins is good bitcoin is the top coin can can use in every cryptocurrency payment,ethereum is also main use of ICO's and they are both profitable.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:46:13 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

I would invest in ethereum instead. Ethereum is cheap but just as demanded and sought after as bitcoins. It deserves investments too because of how much alt coins today are developed and are based on ethereum as a base coin. So Ethereum for me is worth the investment just because of its sheer usefulness.

onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

you can invest in both, in bitcoin and ethereum because both have a good future and have the opportunity to have prices that will continue to rise, both of which have become platforms of several ICOs so that they will become stronger

Yes, I prefer to make investment in both because both have big potentials and they are the leader of their own blockchain. Also bull run is near to come so we need to invest and hold more coins.
I would support you to invest on a Bitcoin it is true that development has continued to increase and the very capable to generate returns with more use it for investment. After all the circumstances of the Bitcoin will increasingly much progress with its investment.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:08:51 AM

This two coins is good bitcoin is the top coin can can use in every cryptocurrency payment,ethereum is also main use of ICO's and they are both profitable.
Both are well known inside the cryop to market, if you have money you can invest from this two coins split your investment and wait if who's going to
bounce back high, with the market conditions like this you need to be more practical taking risk with so many alts around and the chance to increase
each value is when this two coins start to jump up. study and focus with each investment that you'll going to take.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

if you are sure and believe in crypto currency investment I think you can invest in crypto currency and you have to know and understand all the risks that are obtained from the crypto currency
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:33:59 AM

Thank you!
i thonk taht you may invest inother coins and see what will happen as it is very important for you to know what exactly yoy want
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:34:38 AM

Both are well known inside the cryop to market, if you have money you can invest from this two coins split your investment and wait if who's going to
bounce back high, with the market conditions like this you need to be more practical taking risk with so many alts around and the chance to increase
each value is when this two coins start to jump up. study and focus with each investment that you'll going to take.
i alsonthink taht at forst ypu shoyld make soem kond of a plan what would you like to see in six or twelve months
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:37:17 AM

Thank you!
in ,ynopinion ypu can invest both of them as it is very importajt for you to make your own decision amd to have enough data for it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:37:54 AM

i alsonthink taht at forst ypu shoyld make soem kond of a plan what would you like to see in six or twelve months
try both of them and with the small amount of money ypu will see what ypu like the most and what is better for your business

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

I think it is safe to invest in bitcoin rather than ethereum, bitcoin even takes a decreasing price it's the most high valued coin that has the most volume coin. Ethereum seems critical value now, but if this will continue to decrease it is good to buy more ethereum coins for future investments.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

The best decision was you must invest in bitcoin because bitcoin was at low price and anyone have the opportunity to buy bitcoin, we all know bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency even the price of bitcoin was at the low price later on it will high price.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:49:04 AM

It would be great if you could invest in both, namely bitcoin and ethereum, because both of these coins have their own advantages and privileges and certainly investment in both will be profitable for the future

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:56:11 AM

Thank you!
in my opinion tou can invest in both cryptocurrencies as they both are great just have in mind that they are low right now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: