Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60783 times)
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:55:18 AM

Go in for ETH. ETH is seeing a positive reversal signs more than bitcoin so if you really want to make some profits, I advise you to go in for ETH and take this profits before the prices change or before ETH start experiencing a negative movement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:58:16 AM

Both are great choices and must have coins for all. Buy both or add the coin that you do not have enough in your wallet.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:14:45 AM

I think that this is a common mistake of very many newbies - when, for lack of additional information, they try to immediately invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. After all, in order to earn really a lot of money you need to choose not these projects, but projects whose capitalization is much smaller. On my opinion - a good example of such a promising project is the Etheera project.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:30:10 AM

Are you not interested in investing for now? take a look at the prices of bitcoin and ethereum both down very low. this is quite right to invest for btc and eth

Invest when low prices are the most appropriate choice, I am always optimistic that the future of bitcoin and ethereum will recover this year so by buying now we can get big profits or RoI in a short time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
LiFiCOIN

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:29:46 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

Should invest in both 20 percent eth and 60 percent btc and 20 percent other alts. Do you research and never invest more than your willing to lose goodluck.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:31:33 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
Generally people think that btc or ethereum get less profit than other altcoins but this is wrong for me, eth had rised 8-10 times in bull market so it is sufficiently profitable for me.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:54:46 PM

Thank you!
Generally people think that btc or ethereum get less profit than other altcoins but this is wrong for me, eth had rised 8-10 times in bull market so it is sufficiently profitable for me.

invest ethereum if you are shor term investor
if you are long term, invest bitcoin and relax.

in 5 years bitcoin will make x100 easily.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:56:15 PM

It is more better if you invest in ethereum and bitcoin. We all.know that they are the best coins in the market. And they have the ability to grow again just like before.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:17:36 PM

For me Bitcoin stands out over any ALtcoins in the space, but looking at the current market situation it is better to hedge yourself in other projects and any good project in the space ith real developemnt behind it will make you money in coming months if pick the right projects at the right time
TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:10:20 PM

i dont know, for me ETH is the best coin. but BTC have proof of KEY. and its big potential for future. for example people can save BIG monney with bitcoin. and ETH havenot jet. but ETH team is working allday. this is 2 different coin. if BTC will grow fast, ETH to grow.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 06:26:03 AM

For me Bitcoin stands out over any ALtcoins in the space, but looking at the current market situation it is better to hedge yourself in other projects and any good project in the space ith real developemnt behind it will make you money in coming months if pick the right projects at the right time
Yes, ether and Bitcoin are no longer very suitable for the growth of capital, they have become more slow-moving and less volatile, however, when the general growth goes, it is quite possible that the volatility will grow again

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:17:32 AM

i dont know, for me ETH is the best coin. but BTC have proof of KEY. and its big potential for future. for example people can save BIG monney with bitcoin. and ETH havenot jet. but ETH team is working allday. this is 2 different coin. if BTC will grow fast, ETH to grow.

what do you mean when you say proof of KEY ? . is it proof of work ? anyways  it does not matter if btc have it or not  because whats more important is that btc is still profitable because it got the highest value among other cryptos including eth  but when it comes to usage i guess eth is slightly better .

people can save BIG monney with bitcoin. and ETH havenot jet

in terms of transactions ? no . btc is more costy while eth is inexpensive  , thats why people can save more if they use eth for paying or for buying  .

but ETH team is working allday

so what if they work all day ? do  they help the price to recover . no right ? eth is still the same .

in conclusion .  eth and btc are both better  as an investment assets if your goal is to earn more profits  .
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:23:12 AM

For me, Bitcoin and Ethereum are 2 coins that we cannot separate. Because I see Bitcoin has a big impact on all Altcoin. And Ethereum currently has good potential because many ICO projects use the Ethereum platform. And if you want to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum now is a very good time.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:45:00 AM

If I were you, I would wait until the market chooses its direction. Reentry, no matter rise fall, need a direction. Isn't it?
if you wait for the market to choose the direction it will be too late because investing requires a period of time to be able to get a profit.
both ethereum and bitcoin in my opinion are both very good coins.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:49:44 AM

If I were you, I would wait until the market chooses its direction. Reentry, no matter rise fall, need a direction. Isn't it?
if you wait for the market to choose the direction it will be too late because investing requires a period of time to be able to get a profit.
both ethereum and bitcoin in my opinion are both very good coins.
you're right, nobody said no I thought. ethereum and bitcoin are indeed the best coins that I have seen on the market. and I chose to invest both. and I think bitcoin and ethereum are like coins that everyone must have. then investing in these two coins is a good choice.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:10:31 PM

I believe that Bitcoin in the investment portfolio of a crypto investor should be, but this is not the only currency on which it is worth focusing your attention. In this market, in fact, there are altcoins, which are also worth a closer look and invest their funds for further benefits.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:06:04 PM

I believe that Bitcoin in the investment portfolio of a crypto investor should be, but this is not the only currency on which it is worth focusing your attention. In this market, in fact, there are altcoins, which are also worth a closer look and invest their funds for further benefits.
In any case, every investor in his portfolio must have not only Bitcoin, but also ethereum. That's just the importance of finding coins are very different. In addition, to buy Bitcoin still need a lot of money, even at current prices.
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

there is no doubt that u should invest in bitcoin. it is the real market leader. especially in the bear market. ether will fall into a long-term decline as ICO is gradually disappearing.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:45:54 PM

there is no doubt that u should invest in bitcoin. it is the real market leader. especially in the bear market. ether will fall into a long-term decline as ICO is gradually disappearing.
in any case, it is ethereum that is therefore the most attractive for investment. Of course, Bitcoin still maintains a leading position in the cryptocurrency market, but in my opinion this will not last long. Although he bitcoin still need to expect another peak price.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:12:09 PM

Bitcoin is still dominating the market even when we are surffing the bear market, but as my opinion, we can hardly choose a really good coin to invest all of our money, so it would be better if we just invvest in both BTC and ETH because we may not know which one can have the better chance to rise next times.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: