Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60784 times)
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:03:45 AM

advise three coins to invest
your question is missing source data. For what time, for what purpose. (save or greatly multiply) Yes, and even if someone advises you. See you buy, and not get a profit, you will be unhappy!?!?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:16:56 AM

Of course, at the moment bitcoin and ethereum are the safest and most popular cryptocurrencies on the market. But if you want to make a big profit, you need to take a closer look at obscure altcoins.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:52:39 PM

Of course, at the moment bitcoin and ethereum are the safest and most popular cryptocurrencies on the market. But if you want to make a big profit, you need to take a closer look at obscure altcoins.

People are making huge drama over nothing. Investing in crypto-currencies is investing in top coins
first, later in all others. For Bitcoin and Ethereum we don`t need special research, we just need to buy
and hold.
   With investing in low-ranked coins research is needed. Some of them have no future, while others
can be close to top in few years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:16:24 PM

With investing in low-ranked coins research is needed. Some of them have no future, while others
can be close to top in few years.
I think if all the investments that will be made remains in need of research beforehand. because it also determines the direction in which the time until when we have to hold the assets that we have. the market is always moving, we can't wait for it. There should be a plan even though we buy is bitcoin and ethereum.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:29:43 PM

personally i think ethereum is way more undervalued in comparaison with bitcoin as you see the dominance of ethereum is lower than the one of 2017 anyways good luck in your investments
unknownth

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:42:43 PM

I look that BTC and ETH are cardinal specie which had the maximal capitalisation on Coinmarketcap. On the other hand I assume 't recognise reason Bitcoin is yet up and ETH always retains actual cost. Reason was that current? And in this age, should I put to Bitcoin or Ethereum?Thank you.
asnotthat

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:45:34 PM

Whether, similar me, you came to the decision that the marketplace has approach to a country of equipoise earlier active up, so uniquely assets have to be practical to bitcoin and etherium. This desire take profits many period than assigns of the deposit.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:24:37 PM

personally i think ethereum is way more undervalued in comparaison with bitcoin as you see the dominance of ethereum is lower than the one of 2017 anyways good luck in your investments
True, it all depends on your own decision because in my opinion the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum are as good and of course if you invest in one of the two coins it will be profitable

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:22:39 PM

I will suggest you to invest on both bitcoin and ethereum. Both are much popular and strong that leading the crypto currency market. If you have more capital then invest on bitcoin. If you have little amount then invest on ethereum.
Laterapp

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:54:52 PM

investment to Bitcoin desire be the better choice. Bitcoin is the khan crypto and is always on peak of each. The entire marketplace results it. So the better choice desire be to sink hither. The cost desire move ahead up presently and you desire gain even at the bullish marketplace
canandr

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:09:51 PM

Both are great, in my conclusion, and both get been developing many than they were in 2017 ( many great information representing both)—they get the possible to get many, largely Ethereum. The affair is, you should get endowed when the marketplace was declining ($6,000 representing bitcoin, and $230 representing Ethereum) whether you are focussing on long–term gain. Instantly the marketplace is seeking to obtain primer to figure if it desire keep deed up or stepping backbone.
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:01:01 PM

My advice would be to invest in both BTC and Ethereum because they are both profitable. BTC seems more profitable in long term investment and Ethereum is also profitable too.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 09:15:29 PM

My advice would be to invest in both BTC and Ethereum because they are both profitable. BTC seems more profitable in long term investment and Ethereum is also profitable too.

Yes, but do not forget, right now BTC and ETH are going up and most of altcoins are sitting back with a huge discount from ico and pre-ico price and eventually good ones will raise a lot!
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:26:23 AM

Yes, but do not forget, right now BTC and ETH are going up and most of altcoins are sitting back with a huge discount from ico and pre-ico price and eventually good ones will raise a lot!
actually, I judge the potential of both coins is the same, depending on the terms of use. but, in this case, I might be inclined to choose bitcoin, because the current development is quite good. even now the price has reached $ 5300, and ETH is still stable at $ 170-180.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:31:45 AM

If you are a smart investor you would prefer to diversify your portfolio and the main percentage of assets are into BTC/ETH.
But I would recommend to hold your main stack in BTC and other stack in ETH. Holding some portion in ETH makes your assets more convertible (buy or sell if you are into investing/trading).
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 01:29:52 PM

I suggest investing both of these coins because they have a high volume capacity, eth and BTC have a very high value for future investments

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:14:02 PM

actually, I judge the potential of both coins is the same, depending on the terms of use. but, in this case, I might be inclined to choose bitcoin, because the current development is quite good. even now the price has reached $ 5300, and ETH is still stable at $ 170-180.
ETH is not stable. ETH is going further this time and it will keep increasing if there is no bad news happen in the short time. Although in cryptocurrency market, everything is possible to happen.

I suggest investing both of these coins because they have a high volume capacity, eth and BTC have a very high value for future investments
Well, not all of people have money to diversify their assets to those both coins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:25:14 PM

I can't be sure if in the future ethereum and bitcoin will still have high value. because now the market movement of bitcoin and ethereum looks up and down. it became natural, but I myself limited the time for my investment. because I will not save assets in the really long term.
Tohave

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:29:54 PM

You buoy adorn on bitcoin as it is the better cryptocurrency in this marketplace and it is furthermore steady and fewer cost swing than additional currency.
Tohave

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:18:04 PM

I wouldnt recommend either bitcoin or ethereum I would indeed recommend both.Both applications propose useability, they indeed achieve something which is proved.I would make an unbalance in the cardinal, heavier on the Bitcoin position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: