Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60794 times)
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:23:18 AM

BTC All The Way!  Grin

yeah bitcoin is deserve to be in our bag, and all crypto believer should have bitcoin in their wallet
but don't forget to add ethereum too my friend, because a lot of good things will coming to ethereum my friend
and this eth is the best altcoins, so its better to you to buy eth too
regards
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:25:54 AM

There is no need to choose one of 2 between BTC and ETH.  Both are top pennies on the market.  In it, Bitcoin is unique, is the leading currency in every movement of the trend.  while ETH has a strong influence on altcoin.  You can allocate your portfolio into both currencies while ensuring efficiency and profitability.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:11:53 AM

Many people already know how potential the price of both coins going to be, we need to invest both these coins because we have already seen their previous high prices which will help the coin to increase the demand. So it is very good to invest in both these coins because we will surely make a very good amount when they start increasing their prices.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:11:32 PM

There is no need to choose one of 2 between BTC and ETH.  Both are top pennies on the market.  In it, Bitcoin is unique, is the leading currency in every movement of the trend.  while ETH has a strong influence on altcoin.  You can allocate your portfolio into both currencies while ensuring efficiency and profitability.

yeah, thats the best idea, because Bitcoin and ethereum definitely is not an options
but everyone should have both crypto in their portfolio  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 07:25:48 PM

I suggest investing both of these coins because they have a high volume capacity, eth and BTC have a very high value for future investments
I can't be sure if in the future ethereum and bitcoin will still have high value. because now the market movement of bitcoin and ethereum looks up and down. it became natural, but I myself limited the time for my investment. because I will not save assets in the really long term.
Regarding that matter, I am very confident that the future of the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum need not be doubted because it might have a high value even though until now there has been no significant development of the two coins but we must remain optimistic
optimism is the main thing that keeps people in the market, and now when growth began. It’s necessary to have both bitcoin and air in your portfolio, because they will not grow in the same jerky way, and in exchange they will sell and buy while looking at the course of the aether-bitcoin

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:52:29 PM

ethereum and bitcoin are investments that must be done because the two coins have looked very certain in all aspects so invest in these two coins, spared losses and will profit even if it takes a long time

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:16:27 PM

i think ethereum is a better bet in the long term it can scale and rise in value with the integration of the proof of stake algorithm and kasper ,plasma but try to deversify to reduce your exposure
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:59:23 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
Keep 25 percent each in bitcoin and ethereum and then, invest the remaining 50 percent on litecoin.. Sell before or after the halving and then reinvest your profits in bitcoin and other top blockchain altcoins

Why are you so confident in the future Litecoin pump? This halving is close, but the token does not show the greatest growth. It will definitely gain, but not as much as Ethereum can do it. ETH and BTC are my favorites.
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 04:41:56 PM

A good offer, if a person does not trade every day, but keeps cryptocurrency for a long time. In general, you can still in the moments of Bitcoin correction, buy Altcoins, and when they grow up, profit again in the main cryptocurrencies

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 11:45:39 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
Keep 25 percent each in bitcoin and ethereum and then, invest the remaining 50 percent on litecoin.. Sell before or after the halving and then reinvest your profits in bitcoin and other top blockchain altcoins

Why are you so confident in the future Litecoin pump? This halving is close, but the token does not show the greatest growth. It will definitely gain, but not as much as Ethereum can do it. ETH and BTC are my favorites.
with litecoin is not so simple, but it is well adjusted to the beginning of today's growth, so it is quite possible to buy it now, he had previously been a growth driver.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:32:45 AM

Thank you!

Yes, at this stage, in terms of growth rates, Bitcoin is ahead of both ethers and Litecoin, and before the reward for light coins decreases, I think that in a couple of weeks the price of Litecoin will start to change.

nanaimogold

Activity: 661

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:22:03 PM

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:23:54 PM

Thank you!

Yes, at this stage, in terms of growth rates, Bitcoin is ahead of both ethers and Litecoin, and before the reward for light coins decreases, I think that in a couple of weeks the price of Litecoin will start to change.

basically the choice is always in our hands. if we choose investment, of course we can, whether it's investment in eth or BTC, it all depends on our personal choices. so we have to choose things well, and all your choices don't stick to others.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:23:16 PM

I think you can split to both of ethereum and bitcoin for your investment. I think both of them are a good investment especially for a long investment. The price will go higher and be more profitable.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
AliErkic

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:32:06 PM

I think you can split to both of ethereum and bitcoin for your investment. I think both of them are a good investment especially for a long investment. The price will go higher and be more profitable.
I like your suggestion. Splitting will deversify your investment.

Ethereum and Bitcoin are good decisions where a honest work was done so far and will be done in future to improve development.

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:49:02 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum will be the main cryptocurrency, which all are guided by. Moreover, since bitcoin has recently become stronger, it can be assumed that ethereum will grow faster, and it can be held more, but everyone must solve it himself.

97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:49:04 AM

Thank you!

Bitcoin and Ethereum have very high trading volumes. So these two coins are able to pump very high. As Bitcoin is now very high price and it will also trigger other coins to go up the price. But Ethereum is experiencing very slow growth. This is because everyone is focused on raising the price of Bitcoin. But having these two coins will be very profitable because the selling value continues to grow.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 01:56:34 PM

Thank you!

Bitcoin and Ethereum have very high trading volumes. So these two coins are able to pump very high. As Bitcoin is now very high price and it will also trigger other coins to go up the price. But Ethereum is experiencing very slow growth. This is because everyone is focused on raising the price of Bitcoin. But having these two coins will be very profitable because the selling value continues to grow.
during this period of growth may not have noticed the dominance of bitcoin rose from 50% to more than 60 and reached a maximum, and at the same time the ether in the last stage, when bitcoin stood on top, grew a little. Perhaps this shows that now the ether will grow slightly to bitcoin

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
NathanJB

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:00:33 PM

I always believe that if it is possible to sail on two rivers at the same time, we should all do it. We do not have to choose between investing in Bitcoin or investing in ETH. There is no point getting caught in confusion choosing between two great cryptos when we can always choose the two. It is not prohibited in any way to invest at the same time in the king of all cryptocurrencies and the king of all alternate cryptocurrencies.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:32:33 PM

Invest in ethereum, I analyzed chart and to my mind ethereum has more potential compared to bitcoin.
I think you have to buy eth

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: