Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60783 times)
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:20:24 PM

This time you should invest in the Ethereum because since the revival of the Bitcoin the Ethereum has not shown that much of growth as like the Bitcoin. ETH was shown a little growth and touched the $300 and not it has again declined to $230. So, invest now to gain further. But you should invest for the Bitcoin also as it is the giant and pioneer of the digital currency.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:16:27 PM

if you want a big profit better, both of your coins are invested because these two coins are very good to be used as an investment in order to get big and promising profits. so if possible these two coins will be used as investments at once
Yes, Bitcoin is the best asset to invest in last year. But in 2017, many Altcoins showed growth of 500-1000% in a short period.

I hope we don't see that much huge growth in the future because now there are many active coins with a lot of developments. Almost bitcoin dominance is kept increasing which is a very good sign for the people who bought coins in 2017.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:06:21 PM

At the current moment, I invest in the BTC only. Yes, I have some ETH. But today I'm sure BTC not exhausted all growth possibilities. And I wait for $35-50k for 1 BTC. ETH was popular because of ICO. And it was a dead-end for coin
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:31:03 PM

For some reason I do not understand the skepticism regarding the ethereum of many cryptocurrency users.  Today, ETH is a full-fledged coin and practically has its own blockchain like Bitcoin.  Then its transaction speed is already noticeably higher and the transaction cost is noticeably lower.  In addition, the ETH team is working and continues to work on improving Ethereum 2.0.  I believe that it is a good idea to invest not only with Bitcoin, but also at the same time in ethereum.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 09:59:37 PM

It's like Ethereum price is not moving since 2 Months ago.
Even in Ethereum birthday, the price remains the same.
I don't know what just happen, but I think it's good to see Ethereum keeps stable because it is used as the main pair for token.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 10:36:27 PM

Invest on both ethereum and bitcoin then hold it until such time bull run will commence. Right now these two cryptocurrency has buit it's momentum prior reaching the topmost price ever, and while it's no yet happening save your coins, don't dump right away just for nothing. Plan it right now because the future will decide.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:42:03 AM

investing in bitcoin or ethereum I think can be used as an option. but people's tastes are different, to choose ethereum or bitcoin may require something to consider because both have the potential and have advantages and disadvantages. so I guess that's a difficult choice

genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:27:16 PM

I chose BTC because it is in the process of strong recovery in the past few months. The market is green, it will grow even more strongly by the end of this year up to $ 20k. ETH for several months has not changed much and remains at the price ranging from 200 $ - 220 $. BTC is taking a stronger advantage in the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:38:41 PM

I will invest in BTC, because BTC is likely to reach $ 20k-30k by the end of the year. The recovery speed of the BTC is developing. BTC is always the currency of all time. Investors may even leave their altcoin to invest in BTC at this time.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:35:29 AM

The answer to which to invest in is: both.

I won't go over reasons to hold BTC... but ETH looks very under-priced in BTC terms right now, and it is a really solid project. Smart contracts will be huge in the future, and ETH is leading the way. It looks a bargain at the moment, so I would pick up some ETH if you don't have any already. But make sure to hold onto some BTC as well. It is generally a bad idea to go all-in on a single coin.

Adelek15

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:00:08 PM

We can not make sure this is the finish of the emergency in the digital currency showcase, however, it might be a decent time to make long haul buys. The costs have fallen so much that it is hard to accept that they can fall significantly more. At such low costs, I believe it merits going out on a limb and doing shopping today.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:49:21 PM

If you have a good Altcoin and have high potential value in the future, then you can invest in that Coin, and don't have to invest in BTC or Ethereum.  But keep in mind that these two coins are the best coins in Cryptocurrency, and investing in these two coins is the investment that has the highest profit potential.  Because the value is maintained and will not lose.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:59:36 PM

Most people recommend you invest in both. And that's the best advice, but you should also choose some other altcoin to invest. When the bull market starts, altcoin will certainly go up strongly.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:06:56 PM

investing in bitcoin or ethereum is not something to worry about. now bitcoin or ethereum is the second best-evolving coin in crypto. so there is no loss if you want to invest in bitcoin or ethereum. it depends on taste
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:35:22 PM

Most people recommend you invest in both. And that's the best advice, but you should also choose some other altcoin to invest. When the bull market starts, altcoin will certainly go up strongly.
Now looks different when bitcoin at pump rises altcoin especially ethereum does not experience pumps clearly now it is better to choose bitcoin than other altcoins, but if altcoin is pumped it will benefit a lot for those who are patient in holding altcoin now

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:30:54 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

Both, why choose between the two of them, these two are the top coins in the market, a good investor has a wide portfolio and picks the top two investment to add to his portfolio, all Cryptocurrency investors should have these two coins in his portfolio, every investors start on Bitcoin and Ethereum.

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:36:26 PM

ETH is a good coin, but why would you choose a clone instead of a genuine one? these alts were created in purpose for substituting Bitcoin once the network gets crowded.
but lately, people just misinterpreted it as an Investment solution. Stop thinking ETH will surpass Bitcoin or any alts out there because it is not going to happen and will never.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:48:38 PM

ETH is a good coin, but why would you choose a clone instead of a genuine one? these alts were created in purpose for substituting Bitcoin once the network gets crowded.
but lately, people just misinterpreted it as an Investment solution. Stop thinking ETH will surpass Bitcoin or any alts out there because it is not going to happen and will never.

Eth is not a clone of bitcoin, it has a different use case. I don't think Eth will surpass Btc either, but it doesn't need to as it's not in competition.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:46:20 PM

Both are profitable, but I prefer Bitcoin more than Ethereum, because BTC is more valuable and it has the highest price right now. However I keep holding ETH as well because I believe its price will increase in the long run, it is just a matter of time, and we have to wait patiently when dealing with cryptocurrencies in general.
UDONNA

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:17:34 PM

If you have the opportunity and desire to invest in such an unpredictable market, then it is better to fill your portfolio not only with Ether and Bitcoin, but with a few other coins.
This will somehow insure your funds.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: