Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INFLEUM - BRAND PUBLISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 144479 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

now is not the best time for investments, but I want to say that in the near future the situation will stabilize and we will see the growth not only of the market, but also of investors' interest in projects.
This should be considered as an opportunity to take advantage buddy. While everything is still at its lowest we should start accumulating more so that when they all go up we wont be left behind.

Yes, but it still depends how many funds available for us to spend in new investments since many of investors now already lost a lot after drastically dropping of btc and ethereum.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

a large project with the concept and a very attractive destination. and certainly the hallmarks belonging to this project could be one that can make the participants and investors are interested to join in this project.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

So basically this project is like a marketing project that use advertisement and influencer which means it has already a lot of competitors in the field of marketing. What will it be it's marketing strategy aside from making an airdrop campaign?
Yes. A lot of competitors are already established in the field and I think they need to innovate more features that can convince people to support on it. By this, the chance to be liked by all potential investors is very possible to achieved. Hopefully, they can be able to managed it and make all necessary improvements for the platform.
The project does not have much competition, but a lot, for example Amazon and the team will be very difficult to compete with them.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

a large project with the concept and a very attractive destination. and certainly the hallmarks belonging to this project could be one that can make the participants and investors are interested to join in this project.
Of course, it is necessary to be very interested in participants and especially investors, but I have not yet seen any super interesting proposals.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Xord

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

What is Infleum platform?
Suraj Vaid

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

INFLEUM PLATFORM is a decentralized smart agent platform for Brand Publishing, Influencer Citizenship, and Advertising and Commerce Marketplace. For more information, see the white paper.
Xord

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

INFLEUM PLATFORM is a decentralized smart agent platform for Brand Publishing, Influencer Citizenship, and Advertising and Commerce Marketplace. For more information, see the white paper.

How does it work?
Suraj Vaid

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

How does it work?

"The process starts with the advertiser submitting an ad/marketing request. At this point the advertiser selects a suitable type of campaign and fills in the smart contract details. Once the smart contract and all activities outlined in the contract by all parties are finished, an objective evaluation is conducted and compensation rewards are given to participating users under
fair standards."

Xord

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

So is there a wallet for compensations?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

now is not the best time for investments, but I want to say that in the near future the situation will stabilize and we will see the growth not only of the market, but also of investors' interest in projects.
This should be considered as an opportunity to take advantage buddy. While everything is still at its lowest we should start accumulating more so that when they all go up we wont be left behind.
Agree, I believe this is the best time to earn and get more profits in the future. If you will invest and purchase tokens in cheaper price and wait for a good exchange in the future. Hopefully many will realize the perfect time to invest is now.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

Among the partners of this project are the names that I met earlier, I hope that they will be able to help the project at the very beginning of the journey.
Really, good to know that project partners are now available to help the project. The project is new and exciting opportunities are available any time for regular company employers. Gudluck ..amping ☺

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

So is there a wallet for compensations?
I'm not sure what wallet you were asking for but I think you can ask it yourself in their telegram group so you can contact with them.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

Among the partners of this project are the names that I met earlier, I hope that they will be able to help the project at the very beginning of the journey.
Really, good to know that project partners are now available to help the project. The project is new and exciting opportunities are available any time for regular company employers. Gudluck ..amping ☺
Yeah, I wish the project gonna have a lot of partners and in the future they will be helped by so many partners around the world!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

So basically this project is like a marketing project that use advertisement and influencer which means it has already a lot of competitors in the field of marketing. What will it be it's marketing strategy aside from making an airdrop campaign?
I think very few platform has the moto to rank all the blockchain platforms.& Infleum have such features that can subside thos platform easily
Bitchlio

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

I see the crypto market conditions right now, not the proper conditions to invest. but I saw the concept and innovation of the project Infleum is very convincing. I think investing in this project would be profitable in the future.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

I see the crypto market conditions right now, not the proper conditions to invest. but I saw the concept and innovation of the project Infleum is very convincing. I think investing in this project would be profitable in the future.

The innovation and the concept means little price wise these days in the crypto market, everything is based on the manipulation by the whales
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

I do think of it too, because as i have observe, every token is also being affected when ever the bitcoin goes up or down, i can't tell if my thoughts were right but if it is then it should be profitable because crypto are still low today and might go up again soon.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

So, I argue differently and I think that now there comes practically the last good time for the introduction in various investments as the cryptocurrency already begins to grow, ether is almost recovered.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

I hope so. Because I want to invest in such projects and support new and fresh projects. I think that it should be in its place and the prices will go up a little.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

So, I argue differently and I think that now there comes practically the last good time for the introduction in various investments as the cryptocurrency already begins to grow, ether is almost recovered.
I can not say that Eth has practically recovered, it is still very far from its restoration to a good course. But I hope that the increase will come at least by December.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: