Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 09:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INFLEUM - BRAND PUBLISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 144480 times)
Valakhaha

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

INFLEUM is a utility token that serves different purposes within the ideal reward system of INFLEUM Platform,so what is the different purposes?
happybola

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

How many projects did Phoenix (Joon Ho) Choi succeed?
Choi Joon Ho is the CEO of ELSOL, whose company has had many successful projects, such as NEWKIN, LaFlAB, TENGA - adult toys, Carmazon - long-term car rental, etc ...
kevinDr

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

Choi Joon Ho is the CEO of ELSOL, whose company has had many successful projects, such as NEWKIN, LaFlAB, TENGA - adult toys, Carmazon - long-term car rental, etc ...
And it seems that in all those projects, there is no similar project like infleum. How can I be sure that this project will succeed?
ndhdiwo234

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

1 day 18 hours left   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
happybola

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

And it seems that in all those projects, there is no similar project like infleum. How can I be sure that this project will succeed?
I believe that this project will be successful because I feel confident in their development team, their team are very experienced. Also, ELSOL company already has a lot of successful projects so I think this infleum project is no exception.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:05:28 AM

INFLEUM is a project that creates a transparent transactional structure by measuring the contribution of all users entering the complex supply chain, from the manufacturer to the consumer. But what solution would you use to make that measurement? Accuracy, anti-fraud in the chain of the supply chain is guaranteed INFLEUM?
kevinDr

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

I believe that this project will be successful because I feel confident in their development team, their team are very experienced. Also, ELSOL company already has a lot of successful projects so I think this infleum project is no exception.
The things you say do not prove that this project will succeed, you know why? Projects that the ELSOL company have succeeded have no similar project like this project. How do you know that this project is successful even though they have never done similar projects?
Kristinalopez

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

The project is interesting, but the fact that they took exactly bounty is a bit confusing. This means that there are not enough people in the team and decided to take an inexpensive option. I prefer when the team has a manager with community.
I think each project when the roadmap for community development is a plus. But the project itself comes from the values that the community needs. There is no difficulty completing this project.
charlincharplor83

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:10:59 AM

In addition to IFUM, can I use difference cryptocurrency to perform an exchange with the company? What are positive points?
The project accepts another valid cryptocurrency as ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, ETC. That may be the diversity that this project has.
If I use currency to trade. Does that affect the transaction? How long will the project run the transaction?
vokokawev658

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

How does the decentralized INFLEUM Platform bring benefits to businesses?
Kate74Bell

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

How does the decentralized INFLEUM Platform bring benefits to businesses?
Through the decentralized INFLEUM Platform, businesses will overcome regional/physical obstacles, and will be able to provide advertisement/marketing services specific to diverse clients’ needs
TiffanyYoung94

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

How can projects using Infleum will be able to reach economy of scale?
Bigboygangmove

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

By inducing active competition of services among INFLEUM users, there will be a boom in services of high quality and quantity with minimized costs, and eventually, the project will be able to reach economy of scale.
Kate74Bell

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

By inducing active competition of services among INFLEUM users, there will be a boom in services of high quality and quantity with minimized costs, and eventually, the project will be able to reach economy of scale.
Therefore, the ecosystem will be bigger and its worth will multiply with user growth, simultaneously boosting the user profits.
wangchagongcha

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

What is the end goal of INFLEUM want to become?
tocotococold

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

What is the end goal of INFLEUM want to become?
The end goal of INFLEUM is becoming a decentralized ad-commerce combined platform based on blockchains. In other words, it does not just stay in a decentralized platform that is aimed solely for advertising or commerce, but evolves to a new decentralized platform that combines both functionality and merits
totococomatcha

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

Personalization Infleum seem to be the most current marketing mechanism. An increasing number of enterprises is utilizing big data to optimize advertisements on an individual level.
revive7up

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

Personalization Infleum seem to be the most current marketing mechanism. An increasing number of enterprises is utilizing big data to optimize advertisements on an individual level.
Such specific advertising can be largely categorized into three sections: data collection; behavioral prediction; and real-time marketing with infleum.
rosesocola

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:21:17 AM

Such specific advertising can be largely categorized into three sections: data collection; behavioral prediction; and real-time marketing with infleum.
Even the effects of Infleum advertising using these three categories are improving every year, and this method is gradually being generalized in the digital ecosystem whether or not a company can afford big data.
YoungPalom

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

The project is expected to be completed by 2020. The roadmap for project development is quite reasonable. But I think we should do well in the early stages. Waiting for the outbreak of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: