Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INFLEUM - BRAND PUBLISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 144480 times)
ShoyoHinata

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:51:27 AM

If I look at the seriousness of the team in managing this project, I am sure the success can be easily reached. because with the liveliness of this team could convince more investors to join in this project.
ShoyoHinata

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

Interviews are an effective step to attract new users, but this step must be supported by a great team that can convince the audience. don't forget promotions through social media, because almost all humans use social media and that is the first step in platform imaging.
FrankWagner631

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

What do you plan to do with unsold tokens, in case you don't reach a hard cap?
puddingsocola

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

I was read that Infleum have mentioned about REDI project so What is Project REDI?
Imhomebody

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

I was read that Infleum have mentioned about REDI project so What is Project REDI?
Project REDI is a brand accelerator system to aid producers in distribution designed to solve the above problem. In the past, ELSOLCOM successfully conducted marketing, PR and distribution while being heavily involved in the product development and production stages of other brands and companies. Project REDI is the birthchild of such successful and meaningful experiences.
Valakqueen

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

Could you please tell me about your team? Do you have enough experience for a project like this?
tocotococold

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

Project REDI is a brand accelerator system to aid producers in distribution designed to solve the above problem. In the past, ELSOLCOM successfully conducted marketing, PR and distribution while being heavily involved in the product development and production stages of other brands and companies. Project REDI is the birthchild of such successful and meaningful experiences.
Project REDI’s Brand Accelerator helps newly launched brands to settle into the market as soon as possible by providing a 'product rotation' link to accelerate marketing and product sales.
Samemagazine

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

I can see that ELSOLCOM has executed different types of brand publishing from TV commercials for beauty, cosmetics, diet, and games products to on and offline PPL contents, viral portal executions, digital campaigns and microsites.
Leocristophe

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

Hello. When your ICO will close, what will you do with unsold tokens?
Kthestunner

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

I believe that Elsol’s experience and intelligence gained from its years of operation are valuable assets for INFLEUM success. Below are some of ELSOL’s highest performing projects.
Relmarrowny

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

What is the main platform in this project? Why choose ERC20 technology?
Drowsyface

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:42:47 AM

How can Infleum can execute core functions of the blockchain and to establish relationships among DAPPs?
Staysmelly

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

How can Infleum can execute core functions of the blockchain and to establish relationships among DAPPs?
To execute core functions of the blockchain and to establish relationships among DAPPs, a core protocol is provided. It executes distributed processing, identity authentication, ledger synchronization, smart contracts and more.
EliminatorTrick

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

After I create a contract, what will happen next?
After contract creation and signature from the creator, an escrow account is issued to the contract.
After the contract is signed, can I join immediately?
Once the deposits have been fully made to the escrow account, the contract is executed, and users can participate.
RinTohsaka

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

After contract creation and signature from the creator, an escrow account is issued to the contract.
Once the deposits have been fully made to the escrow account, the contract is executed, and users can participate.
And when i using the terms of the contract, how can I pay?
Jacksonkavin

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:29:49 AM

How does INFLEUM ad difference from regular ads?
EliminatorTrick

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

Once the transactions of the contract are complete, the smart contract controller requests distribution of the funds in the escrow account, and each user receives funds corresponding to contract terms.
ShoyoHinata

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:38:45 AM

Interviews are an effective step to attract new users, but this step must be supported by a great team that can convince the audience. don't forget promotions through social media, because almost all humans use social media and that is the first step in platform imaging.
Good exposure to social media and other channels would really a great help in promoting the project to gain popularity and supporters. Hopefully, the team could established good marketing way for the goodness of this project.

Yes, marketing and advertising are the keys to success, the project must have a good strategies so that it will help the project to gain more exposures and will become attractive to the investors.
MannequinVex

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

How does INFLEUM ad difference from regular ads?
Native advertisement comes in diverse types of content and are placed in highly-relevant and natural placements that do not disturb the user experience flow. They are also targeted based on the public tastes and interests, encouraging users to voluntarily take action and consume advertised content. However, this method also carries many issues. With its maturation, many platforms have to label the native ads with words like “Ad” or “sponsor”. Plus, in the case of articles, the most commonly used form of native ads, the credibility is challenged. Even if the ad is sophisticated and primarily aims to inform, the promotional characteristic raises suspicions about its authenticity. Similarly, influencer marketing must also be executed with sincerity and genuineness while maintaining a strategic balance in execution to gain positive results.
RinTohsaka

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Once the transactions of the contract are complete, the smart contract controller requests distribution of the funds in the escrow account, and each user receives funds corresponding to contract terms.
What if the conditions in the contract are not fulfilled? will I get compensation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: