Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5107 times)
CrystalPham

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

After a few years, bitcoin became more popular. Many people know bitcoin, this market will soon be accepted by everyone. This will make the market thrive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I am believe bitcoin will growing bigger in next few years. Market cap value will reach trillion dollar when crypto regulated by government and many new investor come in market. Crypto is good future investment and i am believe it can used in any merchant
government regulation and bitcoin halving could be main issue for bitcoin price and crypto future.and also if its accepted in many merchants its meand bitcoin could used as payment system.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

After a few years, bitcoin became more popular. Many people know bitcoin, this market will soon be accepted by everyone. This will make the market thrive.
Granted that bitcoin becomes more popular than it is now, the main concern is: can it adapt to the level of usage? Last year, transaction fees reach absurd levels. Not to the point that people would go back to wire transfers to move money overseas but enough to question the tech behind it. Which is why, I hope that lightning would become well integrated in the society in the future to avoid this from happening again.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

Predicting the future of bitcoin is quite difficult. For the last couple of months crypto market has been extremely unstable but nonetheless, i still believe that Bitcoin maintain its dominance despite an ever-increasing number of ‘cryptos’ entering the fray. And in the months or years to come, bitcoin will reach far more greater heights.

BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:11:02 PM

In a few years, bitcoin will be the main currency, you just need to wait.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:45:17 PM

I think that within a few years Bitcoin will be finalized and may be included in the world economy as a generally accepted currency.

If even today it is announced about the Bitcoin price several times a day, in future, BTC can become one of the leading currencies (if not the main one). Hold it now - to be independent financially in several years.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

I just want bitcoin in the future to be a trading currency that can be used to buy all the necessities on the internet, only that is no more because if we buy goods with bitcoin everything becomes easier.

I think this will also require mass adoption to grow more transactions in crypto.
If bitcoin can bring more adoption when it is in terms of currency then this will be big in the future. Although it is predicted that the price of bitcoin will skyrocket to the moon in the future because more people have a strong mentality and await the rise in bitcoin prices.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

In a few years it is not known what will happen at all in the whole world.  If you remember, we live in an unstable society.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

Bitcoin won't be changed as currency, cause of its creator Satoshi Nakamoto is hiding, he doesn't do anything to improve it. But society's acceptance can be improved. Right commercial and necessary laws can support spreading of crypto over the world. I do not know any supermarket which would accept bitcoin for payment, but there are many other places that already do.
The nearly future of crypto currencies is very promising, but the end of crypto era is also can be predicted, because of nothing in this world can last forever.
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

if for the next few years all countries in the world have been compact to accept the existence of bitcoin and can develop better than the many bitcoin problems that still cannot be resolved, it is possible that we can use it as a legitimate payment instrument but if it is uncertain it will still be like at present, only as an investment tool like gold and silver.

considering the purpose of bitcoin is created as a payment tool that is easier and faster when making transactions but to replace the virtual currency itself I think it will still be impossible.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

I think that within a few years Bitcoin will be finalized and may be included in the world economy as a generally accepted currency.

If even today it is announced about the Bitcoin price several times a day, in future, BTC can become one of the leading currencies (if not the main one). Hold it now - to be independent financially in several years.
We have a greater future with bitcoin, this will become more valauble in the future. People are still holding bitcoin for this reason, after several years all our hardwork with bitcoin will be worth it. Bitcoin will be availble in the main market, and people will love to own this coin because of the technology bitcoin have.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:40:33 PM

Bitcoin will be adopted by more countries and more accessible to people where more cryptocurrency exchanges will be seen in malls and cities globally. And I am sure that Bitcoin will continue to grow faster a few years from now and possibly big. If there are still trusting and patronized cryptocurrency and continue to support the technology it will have a good future in several years if there is no demand in the market what will happen to the supply so it is in hand of the users the future of cryptocurrency.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:40:57 AM

We have a greater future with bitcoin, this will become more valauble in the future. People are still holding bitcoin for this reason, after several years all our hardwork with bitcoin will be worth it. Bitcoin will be availble in the main market, and people will love to own this coin because of the technology bitcoin have.
bitcoin legalization and  acceptance in any merchants good be main reason why people should buy and hold bitcoin for several years.if lighting network implemented maybe it could replace visa as payment system.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:33:33 AM

the future of bitcoin will improve, I am very happy to be able to work on bitcoin coins, the future of bitcoin will grow from year to year, the price now is indeed down, but bitcoin prices will definitely rise.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Cupomi

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:47:23 AM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

indeed, bitcoin can already be used to buy goods in supermarkets, but that can only be done in a country that supports bitcoin as a legitimate means of payment, but for countries that do not support it, it is still difficult to implement, if we see that there are still many countries the trade is still traditional like bitcoin they still don't understand the workings of digital currencies, and things like this are still many we find in developing countries.
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

Since blockchain technology, virtual currency together with digital wallets will reign in the future, Bitcoin will still be Bitcoin in several years since we are towards cashless society. It can also be use as mode of payments anywhere and everywhere, and that its goal.

I think the biggest change in Bitcoin a few years later is the price. Now I bravely predict that the price of Bitcoin will become one digit again after a few years.
Think about the excitement that Bitcoin can be used to pay in life in the future, but wait a minute, I think this possibility is very small.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

I think bitcoin will be more and more developed by its convenience as well as the benefits that it gives to investors although the market is now falling but it is recovering. So in the future when people know bitcoin they will treat it as an official currency
anhhungxadieu0402

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:43:42 AM

I think the Bitcoin price will increase over the next few years and be widely used by many countries. But I do not recommend using it to replace the money. If done too well, the criminals will use it to do money laundering.
Barretwallace

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

I don't know in the legal Bitcoin countries, activities will take place in the next years get developed. However, for countries that banned Bitcoin, several years would be legal and normal. That's my predicted alf.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

Bitcoin will still be dominant to all crypto in the market and ETH would still be second great crypto to bitcoin. As we all know that these two crypto dominated in the market through marketcap volume which relatively the two crypto has shown basing on the graphical figures and numbers presented in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: