Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5107 times)
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:37:13 AM

Bitcoin in the future will be a currency that is molded through is performance and its capability. Many people is showing that having its capability is its great foundation for the future and its innovation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:54:27 AM

I think it could touch more people lives. It could help the economic growth for its the foundation of the innovative digital currency worldwide.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:56:42 AM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I think Bitcoin will come back at $ 10-12k in the coming years. I hope that the world economy will be overcome quickly so that the value of the altcoins will be restored. I have always believed in the future development of Bitcoin, I am holding them and intend to hold them for 3 years.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Bitcoin after several years much is more efficient, affordable and most of all it is available anytime and more users engage in bitcoin because of a great potential to earn profit in our own investment at home. 
songdaofeng

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

Think about the excitement that Bitcoin can be used to pay in life in the future, but wait a minute, i deem that this possibility is very small. Actually, i think the biggest change in Bitcoin a few years later is in its price. Now i am boldly predicting that the price of Bitcoin will be one more digit after several years.
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

We cannot easily say the future of Bitcoin. However, it would be better if the majority of the people can appreciate its importance to the society. Thus, this will happen with lots of development and studies in order to accept by the people.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

In fact, while risk and uncertainty of Bitcoin has made many people concerned, the technology that creates currency is considered by experts to be able to make a big change for the positive. In the coming decades, and this is an irreversible trend.
enwi

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:01:06 AM

yes, maybe someday bitcoin will be accepted in all places because technology will continue to grow and in the future all will use digital so bitcoin might be easier to use

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

What is the point assuming what the future holds for bitcoin rather than just waiting to see how things would pan out eventually and most especially in its usage as currency than just a speculative asset. Bitcoin has a lot of functions and values it would bring to the world at large, as well as blockchain technology which we know it is the future and also the foundation of decentralization which bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency is built.

As time goes on, I expect that when the real life usage start coming into play, we will start getting to see more merchants seeing it as a means for payment and the value even surging and in a way stabilizing to some extent as time goes on.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

Its difficult to discuss it now because as we saw and to your thoughts there are not the same many people now are using alts rather than bitcoin and many of them are working out because of the price of bitcoin but my thoughts about that is we cannot expect too much from bitcoins value because we are the only ones who will hurt at the end.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

What is happening and what i am expecting is a spike in the price of bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies on the market at large. I hope this will come to pass in no time.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

I think that in a few years bitcoin will replace fiat, as once long ago paper money ousted money from gold and silver.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

No one can really know what the future will bring, especially in the cryptocurrency world. All of us are hoping for the best of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, hopes that may come true or may not. But in my own opinion, I think Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency will be widely known by all and will be accepted by many countries, if not all. I hope all the best about it.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

Everyone's hopes may be like that but it's not as easy as countries that accept bitcoin, especially in developing countries. But what the government thinks, because bitcoin gives us ease in transactions. Bitcoin in the following year will probably be one of the best investments.
Aiko23

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 11:04:49 AM

No one knows the future, but there are some predicting that bitcoin will continue to soar even for the next 5 years the possibility of touching $ 98k USD, believe it or not, chances are it could happen especially the news about bitcoin mining is almost finish

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

Actually mostly I heard from my friends about bitcoin for the several years must be in a good performance into the exchange market and the price will be much bigger value compared now the bitcoin will slightly down.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

I don't expect merchants in my country to accept Bitcoin because it is prohibited by the law to make payment using other currency other than the local fiat. So forget all those dreams where you can scan a QR code to pay in a supermarket or cafe using Bitcoin, it will never happen. Quite disappointing I should say. But I wouldn't call it a total disappointment because Bitcoin, in its current condition, isn't really made for micro transaction like that. So as long as I can buy, hold, and trade Bitcoin freely and legally, I wouldn't mind.

Back to topic, I'm expecting Bitcoin to gain more adoption in the future, especially by multinational merchant, perhaps something like Amazon, that would be huge. I also expect more financial institution to adopt and include Bitcoin in their portfolio. This has been the trend since last year. I hope when Bitcoin ETF can finally be approved the adoption rate would skyrocket. Last, as most people would expect, the price would find a higher base support. I believe Bitcoin is so undervalued with its current value, but it's not a bad thing really. It means I can have more time to accumulate. Cheesy
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

Bitcoin will be very famous cryptocurrency after several years. There is no doubt in that, at the same time cryptocurrency will be legalize by all countires. Like silver and gold bitcoin also become one of the famous assets used by people in future. Because the bitcoin transactions are very easy and in future like super market and other shops are also accept bitcoin as one of the payment. Bitcoin will be the future of money used by many people in the world.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

Bitcoin will be very famous cryptocurrency after several years. There is no doubt in that, at the same time cryptocurrency will be legalize by all countires. Like silver and gold bitcoin also become one of the famous assets used by people in future. Because the bitcoin transactions are very easy and in future like super market and other shops are also accept bitcoin as one of the payment. Bitcoin will be the future of money used by many people in the world.

Yes, bitcoin after several years will be the most famous crypto currency and many government will start to adapt its system and many people will start to know and use it because the world's trend of technology is fast innovating and to to fully optimize the digital technology in monetary transaction then bitcoin in crypto currency will plays an important rule.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

Yes, bitcoin after several years will be the most famous crypto currency and many government will start to adapt its system and many people will start to know and use it because the world's trend of technology is fast innovating and to to fully optimize the digital technology in monetary transaction then bitcoin in crypto currency will plays an important rule.
Finally I found people who are thinking the same like me, this coin is the future, and in some years we will be able to use it the same like cash with our cards or phones.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: