Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5107 times)
Cupomi

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:54:21 AM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

Obviously as business people we must always think positively, it is very possible in the future that market players always want to do their business fast, especially in terms of making payments, so bitcoin can be an option in choosing payment instruments, if something like this happens the potential of bitcoin in the future come can be very good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Before you can use bitcoin in purchasing, it must stabilize first at a certain range of prices. Otherwise, it's very difficult to use a very volatile bitcoin in the common transactions. This is the reality that bitcoin has to overcome in the future. It's very mind boggling on how are they going to do that if there's no central control and considering that it is unregulated.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jateng

Activity: 1266
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

It is not impossible to happen. I knew a country that is fully operated by atm cards and fiat is not accepted anymore. Even when you're going for a check up or consult your doctor, you have to pay it using the card or else you cannot have an appointment. Bitcoin is very powerful. But I think it will really take time and acceptance to happen.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

i expect that bitcoin will a bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we all know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Before you can use bitcoin in purchasing, it must stabilize first at a certain range of prices. Otherwise, it's very difficult to use a very volatile bitcoin in the common transactions. This is the reality that bitcoin has to overcome in the future. It's very mind boggling on how are they going to do that if there's no central control and considering that it is unregulated.

It is impossible to stabilise at one price because Bitcoin is trading assets which the value increase according to the supply and demand. At present we don't have anyone to control them because it is unregulated and many countries will join their hands to legalise the bitcoin and its blockchain technology. Block chain technology is kept increasing and the demand for the usage is also increasing by many companies.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:51:28 AM

After several year later maybe bitcoin become famous payment digital transaction, many companies will accepted bitcoin as transaction payment and make bitcoin price will growing up on the higher price, just wait and hold your asset for getting much profit later.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

Even after many years from now, bitcoin will still be strong. Although, Bitcoin still has a lot of barriers to break, I still see it having stronger years ahead.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Agatha-Akina

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

Hope to see a good sign about bitcoin price in the next years, there are some panic sellers choose to leave bitcoin and it affected a lots to its price.
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

The use of bitcoin is currently still limited as there still little people who use bitcoin as digital payments in lieu of local currency. For several years later hopes will be widely known about bitcoin and used as its function.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

The use of bitcoin is currently still limited as there still little people who use bitcoin as digital payments in lieu of local currency. For several years later hopes will be widely known about bitcoin and used as its function.
although bitcoin did not implemented yet in any stores, but its technology already implemented in any field.many country used blockchain in their election and other function.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

in my opinion in the next few years bitcoin will remain like this, not much has changed from bitcoin it's just that maybe the price of bitcoin will be higher.
in the next few years, I think bitcoin still cannot be used in my country because the government has not agreed to it, besides that many people don't understand bitcoin, so it will be difficult to use even though bitcoin is used as a transaction tool.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

bitcoin will get stronger, we also hope for that. For a certain period of time, I hope Bitcoin can focus more on helping game platforms, here for example accepting payments, transactions, and top up games using bitcoin. with that, other platforms will also adopt bitcoin in the future, hopefully.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

Even after many years from now, bitcoin will still be strong. Although, Bitcoin still has a lot of barriers to break, I still see it having stronger years ahead.
According to this situation future of bitcoin will be bright, risk and hurdles are part of life only those who face these problems bravely get the reward, so as we know bitcoin is the first crypto and it is the mother of all other crypto coins. Even now it is getting bigger so after few years there is high possibility to see it as legal currency I am sure it will be legal worldwide.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

Bitcoin will continue to rise in popularity and price no longer at the expense of its name, but at the expense of technical capabilities and facilities provided by it. Therefore, if he does not technically improve, he is unlikely to retain his popularity.
As Satoshi Nakamoto said earlier, in twenty years there will be many transactions in bitcoin, or there will be no transactions. Therefore, either Bitcoin will be improved, or investors will switch to the use of more promising coins. Such a law of the market and no one can cancel it.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

we can see the initial journey of the creation of bitcoin or blockchain to date, I think those who use bitcoin are part of the cryptocurrency parent
so while crypto markets are still busy, the bitcoin trade will grow on its own even beyond the expectations of many people.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

I have many thoughts in my mind and one of that the bitcoin will be notice worldwide and most of the people will get interested on it. I also hope that bitcoin can be use in public such as in convenient store. I hope because of our modern technologies bitcoin will be fully develop so that there is a chance that it could really become our currency.

Well nobody can see the future ahead of us, We just need to know how and when we make sure our profit will be given in a certain period of time, Bitcoin has a lot of potential I think it will survive for years , It is still on top of the coin market so it will prevail I think, the price may go down but who know for the coming years.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

we can see the initial journey of the creation of bitcoin or blockchain to date, I think those who use bitcoin are part of the cryptocurrency parent
so while crypto markets are still busy, the bitcoin trade will grow on its own even beyond the expectations of many people.
Absolutely right that the users of bitcoin will be rising day by day. Bitcoin has still great potential and value also. As a well known crypto currency, it has also a great demand. This powerful and popular coin will survive in the long run, it is sure. Just we should support it.
Danna Haisy

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

Analysts say that in the future it will grow at about 10 times now, and will be accepted by the government as legitimate money units and many investors will join it.
tudorspp

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:06:27 AM

will bitcoin can reach 1,000,000 $? And if so when you think will see that nice price?
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 01:16:48 AM

Analysts say that in the future it will grow at about 10 times now, and will be accepted by the government as legitimate money units and many investors will join it.
It will enhance extensive reading if you could post the link to the analysis here. Anyway, Bitcoin is gradually growing as more people are becoming familiar with its concept and significance now.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:21:11 AM

I think that it will overcome this crisis with grace and its price will continue to grow in future, I think that its potential is still extremely high.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: