Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after several years?  (Read 5107 times)
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

Bitcoin becomes more popular and valuable in the coming years. But will remain a digital currency, an alternative money for our fiat money. It can never replace our regular currency. Both bitcoin and fiat money will go together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

we cant say because there are some news that come out that can help bitcoin to have a good value and also there are reasons that investors run away from bitcoin investment so there is no particular reason or time frame that we can say hows the bitcoin in the future.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

I believe that it will happen in the future, bitcoin becomes a global currency that can be used for all kinds of transactions, because the popularity of bitcoin will be able to make bitcoin a currency.

Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

I believe that it will happen in the future, bitcoin becomes a global currency that can be used for all kinds of transactions, because the popularity of bitcoin will be able to make bitcoin a currency.
if blockchain adopted in any field, maybe bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will acepted too.and when its moment happen, no one could stop bitcoin price movement.
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

John Mcaffe said thatBitcoin will reach 1 Million $ until 2020. If wrong he will eat his own dick on the national television. So he must be pretty sure about his prediction.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

I think that there will be more opportunities to use bitcoins as a currency. But look into the future and say for sure - it's impossible
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

After several Years, Bitcoin will be legalized in all Countries. It will be taught to Colleges and many Companies will get involved in crypto World as well. Its price will be more stable. and of course, it will be more popular and it will have a great contribution to the World's Economy.

Yaminat

Activity: 537

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

Most likely, the cost of bitcoin will continue to grow continuously, and this should be taken into account by every investor in order to invest his money in time in the bitcoins and multiply the capital

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

its going to maintain its place as number 1 amongst currencies. The value is going out
outspoken.  
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

I believe bitcoin is a very good kind of coin and it has a good kind of foundation as crypto currency ,it has been tested of long time already, so I think this bitcoin will have a long journey to come ,for it has many good things ,done to the people.

I think bitcoin will be widely adopted by more countries and more accessible to people where more cryptocurrency exchanges will be seen in malls and cities globally. And I am sure that bitcoin will continue to grow further a few years from now and possibly big, more people are investing in bitcoin which can make its market value reach more than $ 25K.
tommy48

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

Bitcoin price prediction is currently a question in high demand as the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Most cryptocurrency predictions are based on potential supply and demand that, for their part, depend on the adoption of Bitcoin in countries, acceptance of it as a payment, the security of virtual storage, etc. One of the signs of a positive BTC prediction is its rise in popularity, which is why Bitcoin traders use advertisements to show people the possibility of gaining money by buying digital currency.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

The only way for bitcoin is to become huge in the future with adoption of cryptocurrency and as a leading currency this will push the price higher as more people will patronize bitcoin as a digital assets.
You are right bitcoin price is increasing more and more, it is only because of high adoption and more acceptance, so I think coming few years are going to be years of bitcoin, in few years bitcoin will be knows to us as leading currency and people will not feel any difficulty to use or to buy goods using bitcoin, so I think coming years will make bitcoin stronger, safer and higher in price.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:00:01 PM

The future of a product ,any technology , will depend largely on the customers and investors , if they are still trusting and patronized cryptocurrency and continue to support the technology ,it will have a good future in several years , if there is no demand in the market what will happen to the supply, so it is in hand of the users the future of cryptocurrency.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

The future of a product ,any technology , will depend largely on the customers and investors , if they are still trusting and patronized cryptocurrency and continue to support the technology ,it will have a good future in several years , if there is no demand in the market what will happen to the supply, so it is in hand of the users the future of cryptocurrency.
I agree.The future of bitcoin will depend more largely on the people itself,its investors and even holders.I believe that bitcoin will soon to be a global currency,making fiat currency lessen its usage.And for sure along with the growth of bitcoin,economic growth will also takes place.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:22:39 AM

As I see it, the word is being gradually taught of cryptocurrency, and the world still a long way to go before accepting bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies in their system, only the richest countries or should I say, the first world countries are the ones who really can afford to apply the cryptosystem in their society, and the rest of the world is still unable, in that case the cryptocommunity is still used by some people who can afford to use cryptocurrency, so I think it would take more years before the world will be using cryptocurrency as the one world currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:30:47 AM

After 20 years there will be a new world order only one currency will be used all over the world and its a crypto.
Banks will be eliminated, economy will grow up rapidly.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

Counting for several years from now makes me feel excited about how bitcoin will really looks like during that time. I expect that bitcoin will really have a bright future as its adoption rate is getting higher because more and more entities are already using the full capabilities of blockchain technology.

Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

Bitcoin i  several years will be our digital money where we can buy anything we want, it would become a mode of payment in different establishments since blockchain will be highly use in the future.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:20:23 AM

I am very confident that bitcoin will come in the next few years and in the future bitcoin is very useful and even bitcoin can be one of the best solutions for the world economy in the future.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:20:27 AM

I think, bitcoin will continue to dominate the cryptomarket, the demand will still be greater than any other cryptocurrencies, and I hope that in that day, poeple are more aware of the cryptocommunity and what it is about, I really believe that cryptocurrency is gonna be the biggest change that will happen to our generation and it is the change that is sure to bring a better way of life to everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: