Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you trust a major Bitcoin entity that works with the DoJ?
Yes
No

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you trust a major Bitcoin entity that works with the DoJ?  (Read 3770 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 07:07:48 AM

<DoJ is Department of Justice for those unaware or live abroad.>

Name of the company revealed after 100 votes have been cast.

If you have ever made a purchase via bitcoins (that's the only payment option available) from the company that I'm going to reveal, then you're already being tracked.

Pretty ingenious how they accomplished this, if you ask me.

~Bruno Kucinskas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rat

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:16:46 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 09:18:05 AM by rat

more than i trust the current clowns in this cesspool of "libertarian" scam artists.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 07:51:49 AM

Only 94 more votes needed till the big reveal.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:54:11 AM

how many votes til you admit your a bigoted racist

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
_Miracle

Activity: 905
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:00:36 AM

No more and no less than any other entity who does.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
BTCRonin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:17:15 AM

"Trust" as in not rat you in for illicit behaviour with yo' coins because they are forced too by DOJ or "trust" that you won't be Goxed in your buttholes like most kids out there because of transparency.

I don't trust Bitcoins in any department- government related. This is not the point of "Crypto".
Fight the power, tin foil hats and all that stuff.
daviducsb

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:28:25 AM

No more or no less than anyone else.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:33:35 AM

Lick my balls Nigger! See what I did there? I ain't got a clue as to your race, but given your post and what we both know what it's in reference to, that makes you a Nigger, regardless of your race.

I don't think that a bigoted racist would have played with a half white, half black baby earlier today with all the love I could muster if I were such. Reread the OP of the thread that you've revoked to get back up to speed, NIGGER!
rat

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:36:52 AM

Lick my balls Nigger! See what I did there? I ain't got a clue as to your race, but given your post and what we both know what it's in reference to, that makes you a Nigger, regardless of your race.

I don't think that a bigoted racist would have played with a half white, half black baby earlier today with all the love I could muster if I were such. Reread the OP of the thread that you've revoked to get back up to speed, NIGGER!

i like this guy.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:37:20 AM

"Trust" as in not rat you in for illicit behaviour with yo' coins because they are forced too by DOJ or "trust" that you won't be Goxed in your buttholes like most kids out there because of transparency.

I don't trust Bitcoins in any department- government related. This is not the point of "Crypto".
Fight the power, tin foil hats and all that stuff.

Trust, as in it's probably the DoJ or NSA that's behind the site once I disclose which one it is.

Hell, you people's sleuthing skills suck, otherwise you could have named the site within one minute of reading the OP.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:38:07 AM

i like this guy.

I'm even nicer in person. Many a times I've held a door open for an Afro-American lady or gentleman, even when their several footsteps away. Damn near 100% of the time they've thanked me for my efforts, albeit it wouldn't have phased me one iota if they didn't, for I had great pleasure in performing said task.
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:41:09 AM

Can you provide proof of your claims after you disclose the name?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:44:11 AM

Can you provide proof of your claims after you disclose the name?

I will provide everything I have.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:48:54 AM

77 more votes left to be cast until...

Meanwhile, enjoy the following video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=150124603633&set=vb.157901876888&type=2&theater
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:57:32 AM

the foundation?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:11:41 AM

the foundation?

No. An actual for-profit company. I'll give you a hint: It has Bitcon in its name.  Roll Eyes I'll give you another hint: The video I linked to above is very, very closely related.  Wink
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:18:15 AM

If you have ever made a purchase via bitcoins (that's the only payment option available)
No. An actual for-profit company. I'll give you a hint: It has Bitcon in its name.

Is it a Store that has Bitcoin in its name?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:19:56 AM

If you have ever made a purchase via bitcoins (that's the only payment option available)
No. An actual for-profit company. I'll give you a hint: It has Bitcon in its name.

Is it a Store that has Bitcoin in its name?

Yes, as stated in the post above yours. I'm checking now to see if they are sponsors for the Austin Bitcoin conference.

EDIT: I don't see them on the list, but I think they were in Miami.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:29:58 AM

Yes, as stated in the post above yours. I'm checking now to see if they are sponsors for the Austin Bitcoin conference.
There are people in the Meetup.com group that are friends of Cody Wilson. There are also friends-of-friends of Ross Ulbrich.

There's one of those DHS fusion centers here, full of people with an inflated sense of importance and little work to do in order to justify their pensions.

So yeah, probably half the people at our weekly meetings are undercover feds.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:55:02 AM

There are people in the Meetup.com group that are friends of Cody Wilson. There are also friends-of-friends of Ross Ulbrich.

There's one of those DHS fusion centers here, full of people with an inflated sense of importance and little work to do in order to justify their pensions.

So yeah, probably half the people at our weekly meetings are undercover feds.

Fusion may, or may not, be a clue.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: