Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin?  (Read 2931 times)
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?

Choosing the safest and most reliable altcoins can only be Ethereum, this crypto is highly valued and suitable for the newbie with long-term investment. And you can consider other altcoins in the top 5 markets such as XRP, EOS, XLM, and ADA to invest in this time when the exchange rates are beginning to recover.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:44:28 AM

In my mind the safest and the most reliable alternatives coins which has big capitalization of marketcap, we can choose the top ten of alternatives coins on here https://coinmarketcap.com/ the alternatives coins which has been registered on coinmarketcap can be trusted and safest for investment although the profit will be a little if we make investment with small amount of money.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:04:26 AM

When it comes to safety and reliability, it's generally the fiat pegged currencies as they are reliable on their price. But with crypto, I think you also mean a reliable profit, for that, so called stable coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and a combinations of them is the safest and reliable option.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:07:56 AM

In crypto nothing is reliable here we cannot predict any coin so if you are not able to take a risk I will suggest you don't invest in any coins but still if you want to enter in altcoins so etherum will be a smart choice after bitcoin it is also unpredictable but better then other coins.
Suhu Crypto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:14:51 AM

What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?

There is no guarantee of security in investment, it's just that there are those who are at high risk and some who have low risk, it also depends on market fluctuations. Investing in bitcoin is safer compared to altcoin investments. However, if you want to increase profit opportunities then diversify with the best altcoin, and ethereum can be relied on.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

Yes! Altcoins is the good choice as alternative Crypto investments but not because Bitcoin might collapse soon but because Bitcoin is much expensive to purchase than Altcoins for an investment. I recommend to choose Ethereum and EOS because they are the most reliable among Altcoins now in which Ethereum is still the most commonly used platform by all ICOs and EOS is now gaining more popularity and trust that in fact it is now the number one Crypto in China. https://www.ccn.com/eos-leads-chinas-blockchain-rankings-again-bitcoin-still-out-of-top-15/.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:26:09 AM

Alt coin will be more unpredictable that Bitcoin, for beginners actually the most suitable coin will be Bitcoin,but if you want alt coin to invest then eth or xrp, but you will find that their stability is almost the same with Bitcoin, but when you hold Bitcoin or eth and you hold it for long term,you still can make profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:29:21 AM

Top altcoin is the best, safest and reliable altcoin to invest like bitcoin and ethereum. This is the most prefered altcoin at all.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2181

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?

Simply you can choose top 20 from CMC. There is all potential coin on top. Especially ETH and BCH is much potential for me. You can chose any of them from top 20. However all the coin mostly follow btc trend. So you just can't skip from btc. But in bear market is best time to buy alt coin. Like now, it's best time to buy alt coin. Also I support to buy alt coin instead of btc. If want to hold long time. It's depend on market. Btw , still time to buy alt. You can procced.
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:51:55 AM

Crypto is not safest and reliable but it is risky so if you want to invest in crypto then you should take a risk because in crypto nothing is safe all about risk to invest.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

I think you should not listen to the opinions of the members discussed on this forum. Because they themselves are not sure about the altcoins and they just discuss the fun. I think to make a lot of money, you should figure out your own investment strategy and analyze everything yourself.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kenmobility

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:08:46 AM

if you research on most alt coins, you will find out that amidst all, that ethereum happen to be the most reliable and safe for any beginner investor into crypto space to invest in, don't go by my word, still do your due diligence.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:23:44 AM

If you are looking for an altcoin that is predictable, then this market is not for you. Most, if not all, altcoins are affected by the movement of bitcoin. There is also no altcoin that will guarantee you profit. Every altcoin will have their ups and downs, you'll need to have skills if you want to profit from this volatile and unpredictable market.
aicel

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Altcoins price is unstable and hard to predict. Altcoins are affected by the price of bitcoin. The price of market here is unpredictable. There are no altcoins that are easy to predict.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

I think it is Ethereum. Ethereum is altcoin with high security. The etheteum management team is very professional. Ethereum has a number of remarkable features compared to bitcoin. In the future ethereum will beat bitcoin.
This is not possible, ETH is good but it will never beat the bitcoin. And now people dumping ETH and I do not know when  ETH can go up again, and ETH itself is also facing other altcoins that are in danger of overcoming it

Vikingkong

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

If you are willing to focus on the technology and real time utility then I think you should check out Zilliqa and Cardano. Though, due to the recent bearish trend the ALT market is bleeding badly but these two coins offer new technology and improvement from what other coins used to offer so far. So, they definitely got potential to be up there in the future.
CuteSeal

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

I won't endeavor to propose to you the most solid altcoin in light of the fact that in the certainty that every one of them has a similar opportunity to be the dependable altcoin. you can endeavor to see the major altcoin or hunting down another altcoin that gives you a great deal of favorable position satisfy you can attempt to center around the item.
BACARAN

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

it is important that people are convinced and accepted on the market and supported by everyone, also it's a very important issue for me to have decentralized, for example xrp is very strong but not decentralize.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

The entire cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and uncertain.
The safest currency, besides bitcoin would be Ethereum.
It is the second by market capitalization.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

I think the safest are those coins that doing great for a long time, probably coins that top ten in the list of market cap, I won't try another new at this bearish period because it might take a big risk for my investment, take a little cooldown as the market is in wobble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: