Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freewallet.org is SCAM !! DO NOT USE THIS WALLET !![Solved]  (Read 9836 times)
charlie987

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:21:13 PM

Sorry to keep you waiting! But for this kind of cases, it's very difficult to set the timeframe. For now, there have been no updates yet regarding ROX. We'll keep you posted: our agent will contact you as soon as we'll be able to add your token.

Thanks for answering.

Like i sad before, this coin will probably never get huge and now i am understanding that it will never be added to your wallet because of his smallnes. I can not understand that I am punished for one mistake with not being able to reach my tokens. I am waiting for 6 months now I am really afraid that o am gping to wait more than another 6 months. That will mean that i am not going to be able to reach my funds for more tha a year. I juyt can not understand that.....this is really taking to long and it is not normal....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freewallet

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

You are not being punished, but enlisting a token does take a while, as you already know. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

Email link does not work for me, tryied 1000 times Sad(( Did not know what can I do to withdraw my coins  Undecided
EDITED:
It takes long for email to come, then I think it comes already expired and link simply is loading loading loading loading Sad

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:30:59 AM

Email link does not work for me, tryied 1000 times Sad(( Did not know what can I do to withdraw my coins  Undecided
EDITED:
It takes long for email to come, then I think it comes already expired and link simply is loading loading loading loading Sad

Hi Alehandro, we are sorry to hear that. We'll be glad to help you to send your coins out.
Please share your user ID.
Thanks in advance!

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

EDITED:

Hi Alehandro, we are sorry to hear that. We'll be glad to help you to send your coins out.
Please share your user ID.
Thanks in advance!

UPD:
Hello Alehandro,
So far, we have not heard from you back. Would you update us, has your issue been resolved? Thanks in advance.

charlie987

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:38:02 AM

Still waiting......at this moment i have losted all my hopes that this will ever be done.....so disappointing...... Cry

Hello everyone,

i am waiting for about 6 months FREWALLET team to add ROX token to their wallet.

I am patient guy but this is really to much. I looked for this topic on the internet and I saw that there was some tokens added in month, max 2 months, so I thought ok i wioll wait for a little bit and that's it.

But now I am allready waiting for 6 months!!!! I am really afraid that I will lost all my funds.....

Please freewallet team, help me with this issue, it is really taking to long....
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 10:45:05 AM

Still waiting......at this moment i have losted all my hopes that this will ever be done.....so disappointing...... Cry

Hello everyone,

i am waiting for about 6 months FREWALLET team to add ROX token to their wallet.

I am patient guy but this is really to much. I looked for this topic on the internet and I saw that there was some tokens added in month, max 2 months, so I thought ok i wioll wait for a little bit and that's it.

But now I am allready waiting for 6 months!!!! I am really afraid that I will lost all my funds.....

Please freewallet team, help me with this issue, it is really taking to long....

Hi Charlie, our management added new tokens since then, however, I am sorry ROX wasn't on the approved list. We will continue monitoring the situation with ROX and will let you know of any news. I noted down your details Smiley

charlie987

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:51:53 AM

Like I said before.....losted all hopes after almost 1 and a half year....thanks for not helping me and losing me a 14.000 usd.

Hello everyone,

Hi Charlie, our management added new tokens since then, however, I am sorry ROX wasn't on the approved list. We will continue monitoring the situation with ROX and will let you know of any news. I noted down your details Smiley
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 07:18:07 AM

Like I said before.....losted all hopes after almost 1 and a half year....thanks for not helping me and losing me a 14.000 usd.

Hello everyone,

Hi Charlie,

You can check the funds are still on the address and haven't been stolen, lost or disposed of in any way. A list of all supported tokens can be found on our website.

charlie987

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:57:47 AM

Hello everyone,

Hi Charlie,

You can check the funds are still on the address and haven't been stolen, lost or disposed of in any way. A list of all supported tokens can be found on our website.

If you can not trade with token, sell them, buy other token and so on than valuation of this token is eqaul to zero....
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 10:30:28 AM

If you can not trade with token, sell them, buy other token and so on than valuation of this token is eqaul to zero....

Dear Charlie,
Would you share your support ticket number, please?

charlie987

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:09:01 AM

Dear Charlie,

charlie987

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:54:07 PM

Dear Charlie,

So did you see for how long am I beeing waiting for solution?!
charlie987

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:29:53 PM

Dear Charlie,

Any response?Huh Just sad......
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 06:08:53 AM

Hello,

I am sorry for the delays in addressing your request. In the meantime, the resolution is still pending. We'll try to speed it up.

charlie987

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:11:52 AM

Hello,

I am sorry for the delays in addressing your request. In the meantime, the resolution is still pending. We'll try to speed it up.

Can it be any slower....waiting until april 2018...... Cry
welburn1485

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 04:32:49 PM

SCAMMMM!!!!!

I AM IN THE EXACT SAME SHITTY LOOP AS DESCRIBED ABOVE! FREEWALLET HAS BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT FROM ANY TRANSACTIONS. I CANT USE THE ELECTRUM OPTION BECAUSE IT ONLY ALOWS THE PHRASE EXPORTING IF YOU HAVE BITCOIN, AND I HAVE XYO. MY ACCOUNT WILL NOT ALLOW EXCHANGES EITHER! I HAVE LOST 15,000 BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN UBABLE TO MAKE A TRANSACTION!!!

DONT USE FREEWALLET!!!!!!
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 08:18:09 PM

SCAMMMM!!!!!

I AM IN THE EXACT SAME SHITTY LOOP AS DESCRIBED ABOVE! FREEWALLET HAS BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT FROM ANY TRANSACTIONS. I CANT USE THE ELECTRUM OPTION BECAUSE IT ONLY ALOWS THE PHRASE EXPORTING IF YOU HAVE BITCOIN, AND I HAVE XYO. MY ACCOUNT WILL NOT ALLOW EXCHANGES EITHER! I HAVE LOST 15,000 BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN UBABLE TO MAKE A TRANSACTION!!!

DONT USE FREEWALLET!!!!!!
Once you use Freewallet and store your Bitcoins there. It means you nolonger own the money technically. It's a shitty and scammy custodial wallet. They own the private keys and not you. "

Not your keys, not yoir coins"

Couod you please open a fresh scam accusation explaining how they scammed you and what reasons they gave for blocking your account?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2021, 07:06:16 AM

SCAMMMM!!!!!

Hello

Your ticket number will be appreciated

p.b.winry

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 02:12:54 PM

Thanks for your advice sir. How do you know that your wallet is fake? The main characteristics before determining the wallet we will use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: