Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy ETH !  (Read 5841 times)
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

Yes, its really a good time to buy ethereum. A lot of people wanted eth prices to be much lower to enter but the current prices are holding up nicely and it will not go down further.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

I believe buying ETH in the current situation is the best time since there is a big possibility for this currency to make a rally in the coming months as this will yield  promising profit. Do not wait for ETH to further rise before you buy as I am seeing continuous growth for this currency that you might regret to miss in buying when price value is still low.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

Everyone I know is now buying ethereum.The lowest price this year attracts many crypto enthusiasts.Such an opportunity may never be.
now I think ethereum's price is very good to buy,
The price of 280 $ for ethereum is very small
People are still feeliong doubt about that and it seems like there was a chance to the price of ethereum to get another decrease again. We are still on the journey to the deadline of bitcoin ETF at the end of next month. It's very good but not so good as you said because it's too risky.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

It seems that Etherium is very close to its absolute bottom of this year , so I think this is exactly the right timing for buying more Eth coins.This is one of the most stable and popular cryptocurrencies ,lots of ICOs are using Etherium for collecting funds, it is a very promising coin.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Yes it's time to buy ETH with the price of less than $300 and hold  this maybe until december since many predictions that price will reach $1500 before the end of this year , personally I trust this alt in crypto industry .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

that's it, that now is the time to buy Ethereum , not whining that the market is in decline. You have to take advantage of everything . it is foolish to sell now, but buy the most. So go ahead and you will not regret it after a while, and get a good profit

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
automatik

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

it's not a time to hold ETH as it's cheap and now is the time to trade for OSA DC tokens, as they get 97% hard cap while 11 hrs still left till ICO ends.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

Yes, now is a good time to buy not only ETHEREUM. many coins have fallen heavily and will start to rise soon. I'm watching the STORM. but of course the ETHEREUM and Bitcoin is more reliable

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

In my own perception if you have enough money to buy ethereum that the right time to  buy ethereum coins as investment, but yes its better to by a lot of ethereum coins if the price of ethereum decrease because if the price goes up you can make a good profit by just simple buying and holding ethereum coins.

Senya777

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

It's time to buy Efir at such a low price. But you have to be patient, the air can still be sour, because the system is still being finalized by the vital Buterin. However, if this coin is undervalued, this is a fact. Smart contract will show itself!
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

For some people who wants to try their luck after done some research, i believe this is the best time to buy ETH and i am afraid this time would not come again in a long time. With this price right now, i believe making a double from your investment is an easy thing to do and i predict that the price will come up to at the end of this year.

But dont get me wrong. I dont support any kind of foolish act like investing all your money blindly, thats a gambling, not investing.
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I'm hoping you are right about this buddy. May your words be our light in this dark times in the crypto market. Just imagine the losses that we've had. It really is so frustrating and sometimes makes me lose hope for 2018 for cryptocurrency. But I know it's too early to say this because there's still the most awaited last months of the year where market prices tend to go up.
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

I think this is the right time to buy ethereum. Invest more and get more profit when ethereum pumps up. Not only in ethereum that is good to invest but also in other altcoins.
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

It's a good time for investing in ETH and it's has second highest cryptomarketcap, Today ETH price is $278 is very low price. So you can buy ETH and hold it then market is stable you can sell it or trading other altcoins or bitcoins.
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

actually to ethereum whenever the time is right. ethereum like bitcoin is indeed not the same but the market's been ethereum. It makes all the possibilities could happen in the ethereum. especially now that the prices are cheap, definitely you will get profit if you invest now ethereum.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

Well, I think mate it is really the best and right time to buy ETH since price is very low. We all know that price trends of cryptocurrency will pump and dump every now and then. But there are prediction that market will be bullish at the last quarter, so is the time that you can sell your ETH at a high price and you can gain more profit.

vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

Eth at the moment i can agree with you that it is a good buy now, the price has gone down and I think when the market start to increase eth price will not see such low again, so it is good time to buy eth now.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

Now is the time to buy a crypto currency because the price is very low for a purchase. And it's time to buy. But then these investments will bring very good profits.
JosephRay

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

Now is a great time to invest. When, if not now?
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

Very carefully approach the issue of investment in the current period. There is a risk that here we go even lower. Then there is no point investing now. I would invest 30% of the available funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: