Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: right time to buy eth?  (Read 2419 times)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

I think if we see the charts these price levels should be goodsupport and entry point in terms of usd but if we coinsider in terms of btc i think eth can go below 0.03 btc, the solid longterm support lies at 0.026-0.029 btc levels. So it can be good entry from that level.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

Maybe you can buy it if you use it as an investment later, but of course you have to prepare capital to buy it and for your savings. If you invest then you can get a profit if you wait for the right price, because if you don't wait for the right price then you only get a small profit and of course your capital only increases a little.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

If you believe in Ethereum and want to make a good investment for the long-term then now it's the best time to buy Eth. The price is very cheap at the moment and you can make a good profit in the future.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

I think this is good time to buy Eth, 260-290$ is nice price to buy for long term. Eth price will grow back to 1000$ soon, maybe before December because the charts seem pretty good for Eth to grow. Buy now and patient, we will get good reward soon.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Sundiego

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

Ethereum, this price will see higher in the future.So it is risk free to buy at this price.Ethereum can be bought at this price.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

now is the best time to buy ethereum. bears have not much crypto to sell, so bear market will end soon.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

Yes, This is a good time to invest into ETH as well as many of other coins. However, I think the price will fall down one more time before the end of this year so I will wait more time. Maybe I will be wrong and miss this opportunity.
modhithawm

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

Well ETH able to gain considerable market share in crypto market therefor buying ETH would be ideal in this moment as the price is low. Price will go up near future for sure !!
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

I think it's a good time if you have a lot of money right now. Eth has experienced a large decline this year. you will get eth at a cheap price.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

If you believe in Ethereum and want to make a good investment for the long-term then now it's the best time to buy Eth. The price is very cheap at the moment and you can make a good profit in the future.
in investing indeed we must believe in the coins we want to make as investments, and what we want to invest to be able to make a profit, for example we want to buy Ethereum to invest in the long term, we must believe that Ethereum will be able to provide enormous benefits to us, because the Ethereum price is currently falling far from the highest price level.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

The price less then $300 is always good for buying. But if you are more patient, I think you can buy ETH with a lower price. I think it will fall down again in this September and increase in the Winter.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

es
ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?

Yes, It's good to buy investment in cheaper price most especially if the the crypto ww invested is very known and popular like Ethereum which is trusted by so many people.
Sergey698698

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

When Ethereum was more than 1000 dollars a lot of people bought it.Now a very good price to buy Ethereum and participate in promising ICO
Akmal9603

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:01:22 PM

If you are thinking about investing in Ethereum, just be sure you do your research, understand what you are getting into and, of course, don’t invest money that you need to survive.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

I don't know if the Ethereum price will drop yet, but I believe $ 270 is a bargain sale. Grin If I had free funds , I would have already started to buy, but not for the entire deposit, by 30-50%. At the end of September, we will either fly up or fall down, it is difficult to predict.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

If you have surplus, just buy now, it is the time. I believe that eth will moon. But for me, I prefer to hold what I have and I just sell when the price rise. But now it seems that the market is just hovering so i will just hold and do nothing.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

Now is the right time to buy a certain amount of ethereum, but not all available funds. Its price may still fall lower than 270$, but it may go up. In any case, the position for buying is very good now!
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?
ethereum is a good crypto, and its good to invest it, its price these days are low and its good to buy, if you think that you want to invest on it, you can do it anytime you want.

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

Ethereum will pump again. Make no mistake. The fact that the price is down right now means nothing. A lot of other good crypto have also dipped badly but they are also having a working product and so it makes sense to buy now because the price will come back up and push higher

bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

I will wait for more because this is time to down. I am afraid If I buy now, need more time to wait. Keep in USD for now, so if the right time, we can buy it all. But if you want to buy now, it alright (don't use all of the money)

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: