Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: right time to buy eth?  (Read 2419 times)
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:10:51 AM

This is the right time to buy ethereum. I think if the market recovers your money will become profitable yet. Ethereum will pump up again also the market will rise.
Yes, I am currently investing in it, after all, it is still one of the most promising altcoins of the moment, probably the one that is expected to grow the most, it's grow would probably be still too slow for some people and they may end up selling in panic. But not me, just stay calm and don't panic, because we know that everything is gonna be alright.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?
Less than 300$ is quite remarkable for buying ETH because of its potential to relatively bouncing back in a certain period of time, this coin had been recognized by the crypto community as number 1 altcoins in the market so the potential is very high, therefore don't hesitate to buy now it is wise decision.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

This is the right time to buy ethereum. I think if the market recovers your money will become profitable yet. Ethereum will pump up again also the market will rise.
Absolutely we can see it in the coming days.  We just the market recovers itself and everyone will push upward. It is a big opportunity for everyone to make deal with eth while it is very affordable at this time cause any moment it flew high.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:18:24 AM

I think he started growing well tonight. let's see how things go with him . But apparently it's time
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

indeed it's time to buy eth ,, let alone we do the project search process to become an investor due to eth at a low point again and will be an advantage if next year will be like in February where eth reaches 1500 dollars
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

I say yes, this is your right time to buy ETH, because the market is down and we may see the bull-run any time soon.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:21:02 AM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?
If you have a capital to buy ETH, go you are on the right track, ETH is a good and potential coin, many believed that Eth is will be coming after the continuous falling.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

For me, yes because the price of eth now is below $300 so we should not miss this opportunity to buy crypto like eth which has a big potential to earn big profit soon when the market recovers. The market affects a lot of crypto today because it is very low but i believe when the market recovers we can earn a lot of profit from it so we just wait patiently.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:34:19 AM

Yes, i believe it is the right time to buy this promising altcoin Ethereum, it is a good chance to buy this low price ..since for sure this will go up in time.. No doubt nor question that Ethereum will normally rise up when it is time..
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

Yes, of course. I think now is the right time to buy eth. Presently eth is fluctuating between $260-300. It is very lowest price for eth. If you have more money for invest I advise you to buy more eth. You will get a profit in a short time.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:20:08 AM

Less than 300$ is quite remarkable for buying ETH because of its potential to relatively bouncing back in a certain period of time, this coin had been recognized by the crypto community as number 1 altcoins in the market so the potential is very high, therefore don't hesitate to buy now it is wise decision.

That would be appreciated if eth this time will bounce back again to it greatest history, just what happened last year and hopefully more people will benefit the current price of $300. The opportunity driven price was a big chance for everybody to  move forward to grow their asset. No matter what happens eth holders always find it profitable due to growing demand still spikes.
cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

Of course it's a good time to buy a large amount of eth. currently eth prices are under $ 300. you can imagine if the market recovered. eth will experience an increase in prices if the market recovers.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:24:09 AM

it is a decision that you must take on your own because it will relate to your money. If you are thinking right now is the right time to start buying, then start and start holding, you cannot have regrets.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:30:12 AM

Of course, now is a perfect time to buy ETH in the market. Ethereum is one of the best coins for long-term investment. Don't forget the price of ETH is more than $ 1,000 last year and I think the ETH price will rise again in the end of this year. I will buy ETH and hope to get profit in the end of the year.
Lambobo1

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

Just don't waste your time to wait for ETH price to come over below 200$,buy now and hold it till it rise to his Apex price, the you make your profit, in the next few years
luungocthuyhv

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:52:29 AM

Yes, with prices around $ 300 you can own 1ETH. This is a very good price, by chance such purchase price is impossible. ETH is a technology platform and a lot of ICO running on it, may the ETH will appreciate the opportunity to come back and get more profit
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:58:36 AM

I think it's time to buy cheap eth because the bitcoin price is somewhat rising and altcoin is pretty much a price rising so I think it's good buy and eth or hold just because it's bigger to be profit in holding eth and do not panic if price drops somewhat as I think it's normal so do not panic.

lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

300 dollars should be the first indicator for the purchase, and the second of course this is a small increase in bitcoin. While this is all observed and it is predicted that a little more will last, in principle, you can safely invest.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:04:36 AM

make some technical analysis first mate before buying 'cause that's the most important here to assure and to avoid such issues, and always bear in mind to invest what amount you can afford to lose to prevent regrets 'cause in this market all situations is possible to happen without knowing so must accept the fact before jumping in.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

It's up to you to know what coin or where to invest you can afford only so you do not repent and i think eth is good because of its purpose and good price because it has its own blockchain and second it to the market with future but think I just do not want to believe other people that the eth price falls because we do not control the eth so we have nothing to fear.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: