Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: right time to buy eth?  (Read 2419 times)
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

My opinion is that if you invest in crypto currency for a long time, now you can buy ETH , as well as BTC.
After a while, prices will be higher.

pivxmen

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

It's good to buy eth at a price below $ 300. You only need time to wait until the crypto market recovers. I'm sure if market conditions recover then eth prices will increase.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

I think there is a way down to 200 usd levels for ethereum, after that bull run will start and we will see the 800 usd 1000 usd levels again in this year. Maybe its a dream but i believe.

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:18:01 PM

If you believe in crypto currency, now is the right time to buy absolutely all coins and tokens. I do not understand people who are selling ETH now at such ridiculous prices. In my opinion this is not the right decision.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?

It seems to me that you can wait much. Perhaps we will see an even greater fall. In general, accept as a recomendation. It is better to take ETH, but as a tool to participate in the ICO. On the bare Ether you will wait unreasonably long to earn when the price starts to rise. But with the help of the correct ICO, you can even do the x in the falling market and stand firmly on your feet.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

I think yes. Ethereum is a block platform with many features and capabilities. These include smart contracts, a virtual machine (EVM), and an Ether token for transactions within the peer-to-peer network. That allows to provide the decentralized way of check and observance of all conditions specified in them.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

It's wise to buy ethereum now that it's value is below $250 and wait for the bull run which would be in the near future. One could also consider short-term hold of ethereum because there's a tendency that the value could drop more.
ogundowotoby01

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

Now that the market is going down is the best time to buy. You can invest in ethereum now before the market starts to increase again. If you get it at a low price then you will definitely be at profit when the market recovers.

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

I think that the ethereum will reach $ 200 and then go into growth. The ethereum, in my opinion, will continue to be one of the leading coins, and it will necessarily grow in price. And accordingly I consider this coin to be an excellent investment

Definitely buying eth at this moment it dips to very low price same with what happened of last year's price outbreak, this moment right now should be grabbed. Considering the fact that this coin always has a very big potential to compete in the market in terms of profitability. Don't ever be afraid or panic while it took the dip, don't think of thus predictions being frustrated because there's no accurate or certain perceptions when it comes to crypto.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

Yesterday, when I went to idex, i was a little shocked. I, of course, expected that we can see the price of the ethereum in $ 200, but i didn't think that it will happen so quickly!  Shocked it's like I'm in the past. It is a pity that there are few free fiat funds, it would be possible to take control purchase of ether.
buy now, colleagues,i think the trend turn will be sudden, that not everyone will have time to do it.

Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

Well we are currently experiencing the bearish market and prices of coins in the cryptocurrency world are really plummeting fast so right now the price of ethereum is massively down so it OK to buy
shittypro

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

you can do it by your self just research and join some telegram or group chat there's some group that can tell when you buy and when you sell iti think that is help full for you to know when is the right time to buy ETH . I'm already buy in a fast few weeks but now i hold for a while
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?

anytime is a good time if you want to invest in ethereum, but seeing the current condition of ethereum which has failed to maintain the stability of its price and slumped back far down, it would be nice to wait some time or if you don't buy it now while the price very low and hold for long-term investment only.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

Eth are almost 200$ therefore this is the best time to buy and store eth in your wallet and hold it until the market recovers.
The market will surely recover in the following months and the value of eth will surely rise again.
If this happen, you can make sure that your investment will bring a good profit to you. Especially if the eth will hit the 1000$ price again.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

yes, ethereum continues to experience the price now but you don't need to panic about all this because ethereum will experience a surge if bitcoin is back from its sleep and I suggest you to invest more now because the price is very cheap

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

Eth are almost 200$ therefore this is the best time to buy and store eth in your wallet and hold it until the market recovers.
The market will surely recover in the following months and the value of eth will surely rise again.
If this happen, you can make sure that your investment will bring a good profit to you. Especially if the eth will hit the 1000$ price again.

Question is will we see lower price of Ethereum in the near future. Nobody is calling a bottom, at least I don`t
see nothing about that. If it drops a bit more it will be to $200, it can`t go lower than that, at least I hope so.
I don`t have nothing to back up my claims, it`s just my opinion and more hope and faith.
  I have Ethereum`s, and overall I`m in minus with that investment. I don`t panic I still believe in Ethereum and I
will buy more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ochusol

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

Eth is currently experiencing its all time low in over 10 months if I am right. You may never have it this cheap again to enable you buy more quantity.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

I bought when the price was 500, then when the price was 300, I hope 200 is the last price for which I buy and we are waiting for growth.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

ETH will drop in price another time in 24-48 hours since noone is buying the coins.

The problem is, IT WILL NEVER RECOVER. Don't buy ETH. You've been warned. Bulls are not interested anymore in this coins.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Na1l

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

I think now is a really good moment to invest money in crypto. And i think not only Ethereum but many other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: