Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: right time to buy eth?  (Read 2419 times)
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:44:34 AM

This is the right time to buy Ether. It can not be better than now. Investing in Ether now is a good business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greengarden2018

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?

Yes, now is the best time to buy and hold more crypto most especially on ETH which is having a very cheap price at $218 and this is beneficial to investors once it will rise because of the big gain that is possibly earn from buying more ethereum coins.
Agriasoaks

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:13:33 AM

Do you feel the price of ETH is low? You should invest at this time if you really trust ETH. To me, ETH is the strongest force for the dominant ICO.
galihutami

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:17:22 AM

I think don't wait anymore, today is a very good price to purchase the ethereum then to hold it. do not waste the current cheap prices if you indeed want to make an investment and earn big profits.
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:20:48 AM

I think it is very good at this time to buy eth because the market price is very cheap, but you have to explain about eth, then you better just wait a while, when the price is normal then you trade in it.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

If you asked me now is the right time or not, I would of course replied, this is the right moment. It's just that you need a bit of agile, because the value of the ethereum currently in the market are difficult to search. rarely people who sell the ethereum when the price is down.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
kingleo121987

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:32:18 AM

my opinion you are better to buy eth and trade in it, because now eth price is very cheap, when eth prices go up and you will get a profit, so you don't wait to buy it and you still use it if you use it.
qias2012

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

in my opinion it's a very good time to buy eth, because the market price falls and many investors have already traded in it and eth in the next few days will go up and you will be profitable.
andradwi

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

this is the best time to buy or invest ETH where the price in the middle of the year is very low ... hopefully later in the end of 2018 or early 2019 the ETH will regain control of the crypto market ... of course this will be looked forward to by many parties
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:53:33 AM

right time to buy eth? it seems like this question is not right. more precisely asking, when is this over? eth continues to fall even nobody knows where they will stop. and I suggest not to buy ETH now. because it is very high risk.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

Ethereum have drop to $217 and its the best time make investment and buy ethereum for trade or the future asset to save. Many issues about ethereum will growing up at the last of years and I trust will become true for ethereum.
MatinSTR

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

I think the right time is the price under 200$. ideal  100-150$. and i'm sure we all will see this price in near future..
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:06:42 AM

this is the best time to buy or invest ETH where the price in the middle of the year is very low ... hopefully later in the end of 2018 or early 2019 the ETH will regain control of the crypto market ... of course this will be looked forward to by many parties
Of course it is a great oppurtunity to buy eth as its price is very cheap. The market is on risky situation why the prices of the coins are affected. Somehow, there is ramaining 4 months to catch the highest peak before this year end. And hopefully the market cap can contour this bearish run sooner.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:10:02 AM

You have to be patient because if seen from the charts selling coins is still going down. And hope you'll still be waiting until price ETH down again. So by buying your coins with low price, this will make the future you'll have a lot of profit.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:11:04 AM

The more you wait, the lesser the chance of getting a cheap coin. I think the price is so low to even think if its the right time to buy. This is clearly the lowest price of ETH in years and the lowest I have ever experienced. Don't waste your time and take advantage of this opportunity. You can buy in different batches so you can be flexible in selling your ETH. Also, you must consider the fact that it might take a while for ETH to recover. It might not be this year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?

Until now ETH is going down and down maybe time to have ETH right now then hold it for long time and lets hope that after a few months or before the 2018 ends we got some good profit out of ETH....

Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

I think it is indeed at the moment is the right moment to buy the ethereum. However, unfortunately, the ethereum availability in the market seems very thinned. because of course people rarely sells ethereum with prices as low as current.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

if you are ready with all the risks and understand all the risks gained in your investment and confidence and your patience in investing, I think whenever the time to buy and invest will always be right

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:45:30 AM

I think ethereum are so cheap now, if you still believe in ethereum that can grow bigger take this chance to take your position. always invest with the money you can afford to lose. If the price decreased buy again. Hold it for long time i'm sure ethereum will give you surprised someday.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:48:12 AM

I read some news about the reason why ethereum continously falling down. But the developer make a move to solve that issues. That is why I really think ethereum is still profitable and worth to invest and hold until market recover.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: