Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:30:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: right time to buy eth?  (Read 2419 times)
Evolver

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?
if you are ready with all the risks and understand all the risks gained in your investment and confidence and your patience in investing, I think whenever the time to buy and invest will always be right

Yes . I agree with your point. All investments must have a percentage of risk. I think this is a good time to invest. ETH market price is falling sharply. and keep it for long time. Surely the ethereum will grow again, then it will be profitable
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

The price of the ethereum continues to go down and it may fall below $200 so if you plan to buy this coin on a lower price then try to wait somecmore. You should also monitor the price daily so you can always updated on the cryptocurrency market. Ethereum has been on the downtrend for many months now and still following the price of the bitcoin.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
bcoin01

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

If you want to make money in the Kripot money world, you have to make the right move at the right time.

Choosing the right coin is very important. It's easy to make money, but it's much easier to lose money. Be careful.

It's the right thing to invest when prices fall. It is necessary to follow the market closely.
JoniRAI

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?

Do you believe in ethereum's price growth again? if so, why not buy it now and hold it for the long term. but if you are still hesitant to invest in ethereum now you just have to wait when the price rises a little or when the price drops again, I do not advise you to buy it now, you have to wait when the price goes up. little or when there is an uptrend, maybe it's the best solution for the current market situation if you want to invest.
WealthAscent345

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

Price of ETH is getting down day by day and I think it is a very good time to buy ETH.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

In my opinion right now is the right time to buy eth as much as if you have large funds because at this time the prices on the market are terrible. And I believe prices will rise and stabilize, the current situation will not survive in the long run. Stay patient
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

i think it is the right time to buy etheruem, price are continuously drops and still hoping that the etheruem price will recover and grow fast like the price last year.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

Very good time to invest in eth, this price segment is low, will get a lot of coin. Then hold long and wait for good signals in the market
Its a very good time to buy now simply because the price is totally down and very cheap. On the other hand, after you buy ethereum you should hold it and wait until the price goes up. I think the price of ethereum will rise soon and it will back its highest price like happen few months ago.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

People are being afraid nowadays due to huge dropping of the market prices but there are lots of people also that are waiting too long for this to happened so they can buy ethereum in low price.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

yes, I think it is right Time to buy ETH. now ETH price is decrees. ETH price is down. so now you can using this situation. you can buy ETH and holding it. when it's price increases you can sell it. now your wish. let's get your opportunities
I agree with you. This is the right time to buy ETH because the price now is so low, so if you buy ETH now and wait for a while you until the price goes up again you will gain more profit.
kingwinner

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

The bottom line is that if you want to buy Ether, wait till it gets as low as $620 as possible and buy. Stop buying when it gets below $600. Expect it to go above $800
stargar254

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

The one thing that is great about cryptos is that you can buy a part of an Ethereum. For example, you can have a fifth of a Bitcoin or Ethereum, and if you do some day trading, you can easily grow this into one or even two coins.
It is really up to you if you want to buy Ethereum today or wait for the price to get lower. Before you invest, ask yourself this question: How much are you ready to lose?
Monsterkill21

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

YES,This is the right time to buy Ethereum, because the  price of ethereum still at low.Buy and hold it,I believe ethereum price will bounce back as soon as possible.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

[/quote

Dont be confused in investing here in ether there are no such time to deals here it is always possible to engage ether in investing because this kind of coins are unpredictable, it has a characteristic to become one of the highest paid interms of value.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

They keep on saying that the price of Ethereum late months where in it hit 500 $ until 280 last month. They are saying that it will be the deepest it would hit but sad to say that it fall again until 208$ mark. To much fail speculation which resulted to losses.
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

in my opinion you are better off buying ethereum right now, because the price has dropped at the lowest point, because to or in the end of this year eth will rise and you will get more value.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

Quite for sure, now is probably the best time to invest your remaining money in projects that today will be uniquely in demand after a while, I am sure that this will happen in the next year.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

Yes, I think that now is the time to buy, now the price fluctuates and is not the highest, if you want to keep and sell after a long time, now is the chance.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

Yes, I think that now is the time to buy, now the price fluctuates and is not the highest, if you want to keep and sell after a long time, now is the chance.
as we can see im the price list of all coins. the price of alternative coins really low. and the ethereum has in the situation that it only range the price at 230$ . but i am sire for other it os good to biy and others not good because they hold for a long term and the result is the price is not good. but many changes has coming i am sure
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

Now it's best to invest in Bitcoin, because it began to grow in price and I think that by the end of the year we will already have a profit. Ethereum also has prospects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: