Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: right time to buy eth?  (Read 2419 times)
misterChels

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Today, a good price for an investment in the air. But do not forget that tomorrow the market may fall again and tomorrow the price may be even cheaper
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

Right now Ethereum price under $250 and I think it is the best time to buy Ethereum and to hold for long time. don't be late just buy it. we will see Ethereum hit $1000 very soon.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

ETH is very cheap in price right now. I think if anyone wants to buy, it's the right time. Always buy at low price and sell at high. Simple math.

marvel21

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

I think it is normal to by eth rigth now. But I think it will cheaper during two weeks also. In any case you will win if will buy it.

oriremeji

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

I think don't wait anymore, today is a very good price to purchase the ethereum then to hold it. do not waste the current cheap prices if you indeed want to make an investment and earn big profits.
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

I don't know when it's good to buy crypto. everyone said today it was good to buy crypto but there was still a decline in crypto prices. I'm not sure to buy crypto at this time.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

I think it is normal to by eth rigth now. But I think it will cheaper during two weeks also. In any case you will win if will buy it.
with us buying ETH now it's great to get a big profit later because the price of ETH will later increase the price of a very good one. so to get the desired profit, of course, buy now the ETH coin

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

I don't know when it's good to buy crypto. everyone said today it was good to buy crypto but there was still a decline in crypto prices. I'm not sure to buy crypto at this time.

I think the good time to buy a Eth is if the price will fallen because in that time if the the price of Eth will back in normal or the price will rich the original price we have a chance to get a good profit but it's very scared so put it in your mind is positive and the exact time will get more profit..

Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

This is a good times to buy eth. I this this is a one of lowest price eth in this year. Its will up end of this year.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
danielarta

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?

Ethereum prices are indeed getting lower at this time, I suggest to buy Ethereum at several prices to increase the profits to be gained.
I still believe that Ethereum has not died, the Ethereum network that is widely used and also many large companies behind it makes me believe ethereum is still suitable to be a profitable investment.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?

I dont think it is a good time to buy some ETH, but you may need to wait for ETH price to rising in the market.
Once it start rising, then it will be a good time to buy some ETH coins. Otherwise, it maybe falling more than the current.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

You probably already know ETH has up to $ 1000, and the current price of an ETH is $ 215. If I have a lot of useless money I will invest by ETH is the best coin after BTC. This is my own opinion, you should consider and make the right decision. I'm sure no one will give you advice, a positive advice.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

I dont really affected by the downfall value of ethereum. Atleast not yet, because I take it as a opportunity to buy ethereum and hold it until it fully recover.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

Last year its bottom was $140 in September-October now it is above $200 so i think this is the right time to invest in ethereum.

tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

Ethereum prices are currently down and suffering from a downward trend. If someone can take the risk to invest this time then buy it. Firm decisions are needed when investing.
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

I think now is the time to buy Ethereum. After all, its price is now at a very low level. And, as we all understand, by the end of the year this price will rise. And in the long run, it's a great investment.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

Yes, this is currently the lowest price of ethereum in the last few months, but at this time I have not been able to predict for sure whether the price will be able to go up or even the price will continue to fall, so I also have not yet determined the attitude to buy back ethereum.
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

Now is the time to buy the etherium. The price of $ 215 was a year ago, then the air came to $ 1500 So what you need to buy right now.

Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

in my opinion this is still the right time to buy ethereum, because the price is still quite cheap. but buy little by little, and don't just buy ethereum, buy other altcoins to increase profits. ethereum is now very suitable for hold long term. if you wait for ethereum prices to rise again, you maybe lose the chance if the price rises now suddenly.

SHVSHV

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

Time is perfect if you want to buy ethereum, but I'm going to give you just a few words before you do it, ethereum is very cheap right now and it definitely will rise again and give you a profit, but it will only happen in the long run, and if you do not want to give your investment in ethereum a few years to mature, then do not invest in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: