Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: right time to buy eth?  (Read 2419 times)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

This is the time and why do you want to wait a while, waiting does nothing but has a high probability of increasing your principal investment. Now you are likely to get some ether at a cheaper which will make you gain much profit if the market booms up. Just grab some ether now and you see it relevance tomorrow.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

In my opinion, the point today is not to buy eth, because eth prices are falling below $ 200, so I think we should not focus on holding ETH anymore.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:43:12 PM

I think that now of course you can buy Ethereum for less than $ 200, but most likely this price is not the last, so it's worth waiting.

coinguides91

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

ye, i think this is the right time, with time it will go up again
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

I already invest too much in ETH this month and i don't think there is a no best time now. Without any doubt, invest in ETH as much as possible because ETH is already too low (approx. $200). This is best time to take advantage of ETH, otherwise you will get null profit.
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?
ethereum is a great project and i think that you will have a lot of from investing in it for a long term so i wish you good luck

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:00:45 PM

ethereum going down day by day, so i am confused now, cause i want to invest here, what do you think about eth ? i mean this is the correct time to buy eth? or i should wait more?
aethereum is fine and i think taht there are ablot of chances for us to join this wonderful cryptocurrency especially right now

immersionforster

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

yes, i tihnk it's quiet down now, so it will soon rise
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

ethereum is a great project and i think that you will have a lot of from investing in it for a long term so i wish you good luck
ethereum is one of the strongest cryprocurrenxy i have ever known and i believe that we will never regret investingbin it

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:03:02 PM

Definitely you're correct ethereum price continues to drop their price but acoording to the price prediction ethereum reach the bottom.

I think this price drop of ethereum is enoungh now, i think this price drop gives opportunity to buy eth to got profits in the mear future.

romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

The current ETH is falling to an unbelievable $ 196. Now investing in ETH is justified because the exchange rate has fallen so low, it seems to be the bottom of ETH in 2018. So you should invest in long-term to be able to control high profitability in the coming year 2019.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

There would be no such as perfect time to buy eth. Take the risk and be surprise with the possibilities. Just follow this simple rule, if it drops, buy, if it rise, sell.

LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

I hope you did not buy eth in August. Because this is not the limit. We are waiting for another 50% down.
Next, I do not presume to say that we will go lower, but if it goes to $ 50, then this will certainly spread panic  Roll Eyes
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

Ether have two reasons for this price decline.
1. Current market situation.
2. SCAM ICO's dumped ether too badly.
But even then I believe it will go back to highs again.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:22:04 PM

Indeed it is a good opportunity to buy ethereum as of this moment because the price is quite low and if we'll buy this time it would be a good profit once the price goes high again. It may be dumping now but it will surely recover before the year ends.
qias2012

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

in my opinion you better buy eth or invest in it, because the market price is very cheap and it's normal the price is seen from the movement of the graph, but you are better in a day to monitor the market 3 times a day, so you know the market price movements, so you don't want a lot of things.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

The direction of the trend of the whole market is down trend so it is not just eth that is going down thus, you can also invest in other altcoins.

uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

No, i dont. Because very risky if you want to buy altcoins at this moment, btc still dominance more than 50%. I know eth price is very low right now, but if you want to buy, just try it. I hope Eth will recovery in this month
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:31:22 PM

Right time to buy more ethereum, not because the price are already cheap but because of the potential of the ethereum to pump the price become very high again. I like ethereum because I can use it in different method like investing to ICO and trading and many more not only to profit that possible i get but the useful of this coin.  Buy more ethereum and don't waste your time to other altcoins who are not potential.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

if you look at today's ETH prices drop sharply below $ 200. I suggest buying ETH for the reason that the price is low. I think that's a good idea for you. we will not know the price in the future. meaning with the hope that the price will recover and jump up. that is in my opinion today.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: