Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Please, we should not totally eliminate fiat currency  (Read 27219 times)
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

Lmao you say that like it's our choice. Even if everyone who owned Bitcoin wanted to replace fiat, it's not going to happen. They're going to exist for as long as governments exist, and there are no indicators that the entire world will fall into anarchy anytime soon.

All people can really do is choose not to use fiat, and the hope is that Bitcoin would actually make that choice feasible.
People would certainly choose cryptocurrency over fiat in the future, however we are still currently living in the present day where fiat serves a good role on transaction and in the market that would really help Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to experience changes and development.

What about the people that do not want all their transactions displayed on a blockchain? They have to jump through hoops to make anon transactions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
I think it will be impossible that fiat currency will be eliminated because the governments supports fiat currency more than cryptocurrency and most countries do not accept bitcoin in their countries, that is why it will take a decade before cryptocurrency will take over the world.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:51:29 PM

From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
Don't you worry it will take a long time before everyone will used cryptocurrency and will eliminate fiat currency because most countries are supporting fiat currency rather than cryptocurrency, that is why it is imposible for fiat currency will be eliminated.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

I think fiat money will never die. Because fiat money is still needed by everyone. Fiat money is still used by many people. And it will never die in my opinion. Because some people still want fiat money to continue to exist. That's just my opinion, because I'm a user of fiat money.
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

Regular money is needed for exchange in those regions where there is no Internet.
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

And this will not work.  It may happen in the distant future, but it is very unlikely.
.Bitcoin.talk.

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:46:49 PM

Sure fiat wont be totally removed. One features of fiat is their stability
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

Very funny. As much as many are clamouring for fiat elimination, I don't see it happening anytime soon. Aside the fact that not all part of the world is digitally connected yet, some transactions are still dependent on fiat.
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

Of course they should not.  How can we do without paperwork.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

FIAT currency cannot be eliminated so far since it still have many use and digital money had alot things needed for fine tuning.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Eliminating fiat currency is like trying to absorb all oxygen in the air and leaving the other gases to thrive. It is never going to happen. Everyone depends on fiat currency. As much as digital currency has been very helpful, it is no way comparable to how helpful fiat currency has been to all of us.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

Fiat cannot be eliminated, I just feel base on the cashless policy advocacy, there migth just be a drastic reduction in the amount of fiat in circulation in few years to come, also the innovation of cryptocurrency will also enhance the realization of the policy. But the limitation will be the availability of internet and the technological know how of people
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:07:39 PM

Obviously we cannot eliminate fiat currency because there are a lot of people who are not able to invest on cryptocurrency and that is the reason why we should preserve fiat today.

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

Rest assured that it will never happen that the fiat will be superseded by Crypto currencies because the poor people are already a powerful reason of why eliminating fiat is very impossible. Crypto currency is only good as an investment so that we could earn more fiat for our actual and instant spending.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:25:59 AM

Government will never eliminate fiat currency because it was still necessary due to different people who are not capable of investing cryptocurrency in the market.

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

In my own opinion, government will not eliminate cryptocurrency immediately since there are a lot of people today in the market who are investing cryptocurrency and that is the reason why it will be very useful for different people to have more income monthly but fiat will still be very important for different people.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:47:17 AM

In my own opinion, government will not eliminate cryptocurrency immediately since there are a lot of people today in the market who are investing cryptocurrency and that is the reason why it will be very useful for different people to have more income monthly but fiat will still be very important for different people.

It will never be happened, since there are still 3rd world country's which means not yet using internet technolgy where as they are still using traditional transaction through fiat. And I guess, the crypto will be evolved, but not totally being the main currency in the future, it will still an alts, and more be countries will be using it.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:14:22 AM

Crypto currency can never replace national money. It's just impossible. All states issue their banknotes on the size of the country's gross product. That is, the national money is tightly tied to the economy of these states. The state can not switch to the use of strangers, and "no-man's", that is, not belonging to any state of money, and virtual, are not provided with anything and with very high volatility.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:19:59 AM

The crypto system is good and in my opinion, it is much better, but the fiat system, is a different topic, and these two systems are both good system, if people want to eradicate the use of fiat then I think it is gonna affect the crypto system as well, so I think, for the cypto system to work as people want it to be, then we are still gonna be needing the use of the fiat system.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

I guess you shouldn't believe everything what you read here because some here are just dreaming and just blown out by the trend but in reality, no matter how eager we want it, that will be far to happen.

We can simply say that we can't eliminate but we can append cryptos as another payment method and that's I think is more feasible in the future if these two will work together. As fiat the most established currency while cryptos revamp on how the payment method works.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: