Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Please, we should not totally eliminate fiat currency  (Read 27218 times)
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:56:11 AM

Not everyone can use the internet and understand how blockchain works. My grandparents do not know how to use the internet, if they remove fiat they know how to deal. In the future, we can only restrict fiat, but not eliminate it altogether.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
I think your worries will never happened mate because fiat  will remain forever no matter how many cryptocurrencies will exist.This is all because traditional money is what everybody used as a whole and we cannot easily eradicate fiat.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

Well, for me, Fiat is a thing of the past. Things of the past are reliable to a point and the upkeep is too much to bear. With Fiat, we could use it for rural places that beeds developing and change to crypto currency once it is developed. All in all, the goal is total crypto currency use in the globe and use Fiat as a transitory medium.

vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

Here you are right, fiat money cannot be completely removed, for the reason that there are a lot of places on the planet that cannot use digital money because of their development!
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:14:56 AM

Fiat money is our traditional way of transaction were we are and fiat is acceptable to all nations even in rural places so fiat is not merely replacing because of OP said that their is many places that to internet connection or what should I say is digital things so if they wan't to use digital money its hard to them.

Even when the cryptocurrencies gain the greatest popularity, we will use fiat. paper money is the traditional method of making all the financial operations for all.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

Of course not, in the future there will still be fiat currencies, because not everyone understands digital currencies such as bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency, many old people will still use fiat currency.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:38:27 AM

Its hard to eliminate fiat money because in many country, bitcoin or cryptocurrency not popular. Beside that, many areas dont have good internet infrastructure, and that make paper money needed.
The problem of infrastructure is probably one of the biggest problems that cryptocurrencies are going to face in the next decades, cryptocurrencies are going to be adopted all over the world but in order to use cryptocurrencies you need access to a computer, electricity and the Internet and while many of us have access to those services there are many people that don't.
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

no, cryptocurrency will not be able to get rid of the circulation or use of fiat currency because there are still many who use it for transactions as one of them is parents who still use Fiat money because they do not understand technology in some countries and there are still technology I don't know bitcoin so I'm sure Fiat will still be able to be used in the future.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:16:32 AM

this forum does not attempt to get rid of FIAT in its use. in this community only trying to make cryptocurrency more popular with the public and accepted by the world. FIAT and crypto use is very different in daily use. they have pros and cons. wrong if there is an assumption of cryptocurrencies as a substitute for FIAT. we are working for so that crypto currencies are more existent.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:40:58 AM

I think this fiat currency will not be easy to eliminate, this fiat currency will still use it for payment and for traditional transactions that are still often done by people of old.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

I think this fiat currency will not be easy to eliminate, this fiat currency will still use it for payment and for traditional transactions that are still often done by people of old.

If I will be asked about this, the word is not eliminate since fiat is being used for a long time now and with the value of it on the people using it, eliminating it is close to being impossible. It may be changed into something but not be eliminated.

Cryptocurrency will be used as a payment method in the future but I don't think it will be Bitcoin sincr Bitcoin in that time will be having a huge value to be only used as a payment method.
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

I think it will take something maybe years to eliminate fiat money because many people still very dependent on it but i think it will be eliminated still when everyone will be instructed to use blockchain technology.
I don’t know why we should not eliminate fiat currency from our transactions. When we have one currency usable and acceptable all over the world and in our local markets then what is the benefit of fiat currency. I think that cryptocurrency is far better than fiat currency because of the wide range of use and acceptance. I don’t need fiat currency in my future.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.

In my own opinion, government will not eliminate cryptocurrency immediately since there are a lot of people today in the market who are investing cryptocurrency and that is the reason why it will be very useful for different people to have more income monthly but fiat will still be very important for different people.

It will never be happened, since there are still 3rd world country's which means not yet using internet technolgy where as they are still using traditional transaction through fiat. And I guess, the crypto will be evolved, but not totally being the main currency in the future, it will still an alts, and more be countries will be using it.
is a silly thing to change the world payment system and currencies that have existed for hundreds of years, I know how much you love crypto and I am also sure that the development of crypto will be good in the future, but that does not mean replacing fiat backed by the government.
It is right that we cannot use cryptocurrency in those areas of the world where there is no internet. We will have to use our fiat currency but it is for this time and we are talking about the future. when people start using cryptocurrency, the facility of using bitcoin in those remote part of the world we will see every facility to use our bitcoin, because in the future governments will also legalize bitcoin.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

If I will be asked about this, the word is not eliminate since fiat is being used for a long time now and with the value of it on the people using it, eliminating it is close to being impossible. It may be changed into something but not be eliminated.

Cryptocurrency will be used as a payment method in the future but I don't think it will be Bitcoin sincr Bitcoin in that time will be having a huge value to be only used as a payment method.
Exactly, removing fiat is not possible because the role of fiat as bitcoin, it is the leader and opens up a modern era for people, making the transaction more convenient, and it has a very solid foundation, nothing can eliminate it. Cryptocurrency is just another payment method, it is similar to the altcoin, its role is only to support the main character, it does not have the capacity to replace the fiat's position because the level of the fiat is too high while the crypto is just a baby

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:47:20 AM

this forum does not attempt to get rid of FIAT in its use. in this community only trying to make cryptocurrency more popular with the public and accepted by the world. FIAT and crypto use is very different in daily use. they have pros and cons. wrong if there is an assumption of cryptocurrencies as a substitute for FIAT. we are working for so that crypto currencies are more existent.
While there are many members of the community that want that cryptocurrencies become adopted globally and have no desire for fiat currencies to disappear there is also a portion of the forum that would like that fiat disappeared, but as we know that is simply impossible, governments are not going to allow that and they're going to do everything to avoid it.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:35:21 AM

As long government run, i am believe fiat money still needed. Fiat money indicating many economic aspec, its like face of economic situation in one country. Cryptocurrency can not eliminate fiat money because many people will prefer use it in domestic area

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:05:38 AM

Fiat money is our traditional way of transaction were we are and fiat is acceptable to all nations even in rural places so fiat is not merely replacing because of OP said that their is many places that to internet connection or what should I say is digital things so if they wan't to use digital money its hard to them.

Fiat will be used always. Even IF the cryptocurrency gains the greatest popularity, the traditional money will circulate in each country. people will never refuse from it.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:29:50 AM

You're right even though in the future cryptocurrency has grown rapidly Fiat money will not disappear. Fiat money will still be used for buying and selling activities. if we buy vegetables and fruit we will still use fiat money. it's impossible to use cryptocurrency. because most of the vegetables and fruits are produced from the countryside. and it is difficult to access internet and some people don't know cryptocurrency. and I think digital money and fiat money can go together without losing one.
and such as natural disasters that make the electricity network and internet dead. and fiat money doesn't exist then we will be in trouble. so fiat money must still be there.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

Majority of the people around the world used fiat for their daily transactions and they preferred it because it is more convenience to them to use than the digital curencies that are getting popularly use in the modern cities or in the wealthy countries. A lot of people still don't know how to transact online and the internet itself is not yet widely use in their countrysides so fiat will still be their preferred choice of transactions. Fiat might also going to coexist with cryptocurrencies instead rather than eliminating it.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

Until now Fiat is a legitimate value provider and is recognized by all countries in the world, where they have their own currency which can be converted or exchanged into other currencies. Fiat will be useful for offline payments that crypto cannot pay
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: