Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Please, we should not totally eliminate fiat currency  (Read 27219 times)
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

Of course it can never happen, because I'm sure there are still many who use Fiat and many also use digital currencies such as cryptocency, but I'm sure Fiat and Cryptocurrency will be used together.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
eliminating fiat currency I think that is not possible at this time because all countries have not inaugurated crypto currency as the currency that applies to transactions and functions can not equate fiat currency
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

For one thing, Fiat has been with the economic world as long as we knew gold existed. I really doubt that we can eradicate the use of Fiat anymore than we want to. Maybe we'll use it less with electronic transactions but to eliminate it means that we will use something else (ie crypto currency) exclusively.
Of course we will use crypto when we want to eliminate fiat from the system. Most of the transactions are made into fiat currency and when it enters into the economic system, it will take over fiat currency. Before that time it is not possible to drop fiat form the market. Fiat plays a vital role in the economy but I am sure that we will feel more ease while using fiat.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

I think it's not gonna happened in the coming years as we know that fiat is the most useful thing in earth and I think it is a great thing that we have a online currency and a paper money that we can use in any transactions that we want in any country with some rural places.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
bezygly

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

This is all chatter that they write about the complete elimination of money. I think that the familiar currency will exist for a long time.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

I think it's not gonna happened in the coming years as we know that fiat is the most useful thing in earth and I think it is a great thing that we have a online currency and a paper money that we can use in any transactions that we want in any country with some rural places.
FIAT is definitely not going to go extinct at all especially in Africa, where FIAT is used to do almost everything and there isn’t any technology at the moment that’s going to make people stop using FIAT not even bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

The government will not eliminate fiat currency due to fiat was established with stabilty and heroism of a persons and the history attached to it.

That is why many countries not accepted crytocurrency aside from being centralized and prone to hacking many people cannot afford buying gadgets and afford an internet connections that is why they refer fiat money because of its stability and controlled by the government.

I think they will co exists in the near future and use in everyday lives. co exists till one of them eliminated or crytocurrency will also have its stability.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

I agree aside from that fiat is our own entitlement. without fiat, we can't have something that we can call our own. Eliminating fiat currency is hard just because we have cryptocurrency.

Fiat right now has a big role for what we are doing here on bitcoin/crypto industry. Because whether we accept it or not as bitcoin/crypto fanatic don't have a chance to get profit without fiat currency, and that's the truth. Because, we can only use bitcoin as a digital currency thru online, which means without internet connection we are all not here for sure. All in all at the end of this topic Fiat is still important in our time.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

I agree aside from that fiat is our own entitlement. without fiat, we can't have something that we can call our own. Eliminating fiat currency is hard just because we have cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is nothing without fiat and government never ever give permission to replacing bitcoin with fiat since its anonymous and contain power to change economy.
But if our government will think positively they will know how good bitcoin is for us, we can do all those things with bitcoin that we are doing with fiat, it is proving us better life to live and it is making us able to buy all those goods we want to buy, right now all over the world almost 80% of countries are using bitcoin than fiat and they are now economically stronger than before.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:44:12 AM

Its hard to eliminate fiat currency because its already our habits. Many peoples in different area will more comfort using paper money because they dont have a knowledge about cryptocurrency.
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:22:43 AM

As I've said before, you cannot just eliminate fiat. Fiat is sti needed for the economy of a certain nation. Not everyone can access the internet - the major mode of digital currency. Yiu just cannot eliminate it just like that.

[
Louis Jackson

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

As you know that bitcoin or crypto  need Internet and computer. Just thinking that in rural area , there is no Internet and computer , how people to consume if there are no fiat currency . Therefore, it need the existence of fiat currency in any time
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:19:03 AM

Fiat can not be eliminated from the world because many lives will be stopped and if we look at the network of fiat then banking industry is fully using fiat for transactions and i hope that fiat will still be used for multiple purpose which do not required any new technology. Fiat is much important for the community of illiterate people.
in my opinion, the fiat currency cannot be eliminated if it follows the development of technology and development in my day, the fiat currency will change according to the development if it is lost, it will certainly require a long process and time

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

This digital currency or cryptocurrency will not be able to easily defeat fiat currencies because fiat currencies still have many requests that will make fiat currencies remain in circulation and will remain useful forever.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

For one thing, Fiat has been with the economic world as long as we knew gold existed. I really doubt that we can eradicate the use of Fiat anymore than we want to. Maybe we'll use it less with electronic transactions but to eliminate it means that we will use something else (ie crypto currency) exclusively.
Of course we will use crypto when we want to eliminate fiat from the system. Most of the transactions are made into fiat currency and when it enters into the economic system, it will take over fiat currency. Before that time it is not possible to drop fiat form the market. Fiat plays a vital role in the economy but I am sure that we will feel more ease while using fiat.
It is not being eliminated but it is also the reality that we cannot refuse the power and the value of digital currency in our society as almost all people are happy to use digital currency more than fiat we they found it reliable and easier than all other investments, we should have admit now it is modern age and digital system is ruling in the world, so the age is reducing the use of fiat currency itself.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

really true, we must still use FIAT to transact as an alternative currency where we can also use cryptocurrency easily and safely as the main currency
because these two types of currencies have different advantages and disadvantages, so we must still be able to use these two currencies correctly and according to their portions
Jerryzack2

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

Fiat will not be eliminated, the still have their value and in a way compliment cryptocurrency. Projects like Mfchain are build to bring mass adoption of cryptocurrency to the people by tackling the problem of volatility, charge backs while, providing inter-blockchain connectivity. Fiat currency stills compliment projects like this, making a real life balance.
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:26:58 AM

I do not think, any of us would have forgot about places, where there is no internet connection, people not owning electric devices. It truly could be a problem right now, if Fiat not existing. But by the time it could happen, that all Fiat would be gone (many decades, or more), surely this problem would also be gone.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

I do not think, any of us would have forgot about places, where there is no internet connection, people not owning electric devices. It truly could be a problem right now, if Fiat not existing. But by the time it could happen, that all Fiat would be gone (many decades, or more), surely this problem would also be gone.
Not,fiat is even used until the end of time yeah there will be a new look but it will still be used and I see a summary of some opinions about this issue that Fiat will always be there.

Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

Fiat has been using for century now and I don't think it would be easily abolish, there are still people and country who would prefer fiat than digital or virtual currency, and in the future I believe there will still be fiat used.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: