Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Please, we should not totally eliminate fiat currency  (Read 27219 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.

Hard for government to eliminate fiat currency. Government must be want to control the money and thats why government wont eliminate their own currency. Beside that, most peoples more comfort using fiat money for payment in merchant because its already become habits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lev Tolstoy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

I think it is a convenient and effective financial flow. However, it is only responding to a number of developing countries. In developed countries, they still prefer cryptocurrency.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
You are right, once with the cryptocurrency the world should be more digitalised, meaning that in the developed world on the top of the mountain you have the possibility to pay contactless, so i believe it is a matter of expanding the network then saving fiat money.
Joand_or

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

I see no reason to think about when Fiat will disappear, because in the next few years the situation will not change drastically and Fiat will exist just like today. Not everywhere and not in all countries it is possible to pay using plastic cards, but the use of electronic money is gradually increasing, though not quickly. Therefore, it is very early to worry about it.
I think its even mot possible in near future, because still majority of people do not have any knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they are totally depending on their fiat currency, I think fiat and bitcoin will remain for a  long long time.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

You are absolutely right, fiat currency should not be eliminated, I think there is no need to destroy it. I think that the government will never let USD disappear.      
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

Cryptocurrency will not replace fiat money totally. Yes, there are other financial transactions where cryptocurrency might replace fiat usage, though these would only some, not all. So, fiat money are significant and will still be significant even there is cryptocurrency.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

Even without computers we can use crypto if we have smartphones but we can't use it if there's no internet.
We can't fully eliminate fiats, this is the truth for now because of the modern technologies that are emerging.
People can't decide on what they can trust and use but for us crypto rocks!
it is very true that your opinion of removing fiat currency is very difficult, maybe one day fiat and cryptocurrencies can go hand in hand and be mutually beneficial because we also know the legality problem with cryptocurrencies, many countries that oppose cryptocurrencies become the prevailing currency in the economy of their country
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:25:43 AM

Hard for government to eliminate fiat currency. Government must be want to control the money and thats why government wont eliminate their own currency. Beside that, most peoples more comfort using fiat money for payment in merchant because its already become habits.

No one will eliminate traditional money. I do not think that we should even guess these things. We have another task - persuade people to use the cryptocurrencies more often
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

actually even though many people want crypto to be used in every country, but it is not easy to happen, it might not even happen because crypto cannot be understood by everyone, and it is indeed difficult to delete fiat for a long time.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:29:32 AM

You are absolutely right, fiat currency should not be eliminated, I think there is no need to destroy it. I think that the government will never let USD disappear.      
it could not replace by anything.fiat representated about country identity and their developtment.digital money or cryptocurrency just as alternative payment on online stores.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

it could not replace by anything.fiat representated about country identity and their developtment.digital money or cryptocurrency just as alternative payment on online stores.
the closest target for cryptocurrency is acceptable to government, where most of them cannot do it with various obstacles. of course they still want to maintain their fiat currency and to maintain economic stability in their country

cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

Fiat money will not die even with the success of cryptocurrency. They will exist side by side with specific purposes and functions. Remember that cryptocurrency is virtual and so not every transaction can be made virtually. Think of the current situation where not every place in the world is internet ready. So, how could you remove fiat from financia transactions, it's impossible.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:47:23 AM

"Fiat represent about country identity and their development"
It is the most precise thing I have read, of course, I also think that it is not possible to eliminate fiat currency. Bitcoin and crypto were created for "Disrupting Money" and to date, what we have seen is that our ecosystem is growing and there is more inclusion.

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:57:59 AM

No time that fiat will totally be eliminated in the world, cryptocurrency may dominate in the developed countries but it will be difficult in developing and underdeveloped countries due to some necessary infrastructures like internet that may not be available.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

Fiat money will not die even with the success of cryptocurrency. They will exist side by side with specific purposes and functions. Remember that cryptocurrency is virtual and so not every transaction can be made virtually. Think of the current situation where not every place in the world is internet ready. So, how could you remove fiat from financia transactions, it's impossible.
Absolutely! Before the existence of cryptocurrencies, fiat has had already been the form of exchange from across the globe. It can hardly die as not all people are tech savvy and not all places in the world have internet connection or access. Aside from that there is no formal education as to what cryptocurrency is all about and not all people are aware and have fully-understood what cryptocurrency is. I don't think fiat can totally be eliminated in exchange of the tremendous growth of virtual currency. Fiat is a sign of progress and growth of every country. I think virtual currency can be very successful but it cannot replace fiat.
Ammitsurey

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:55:50 AM

Today, with the development of Blockchain technology, many decentralized trading floors (DEX) are being developed. But perhaps, it is something of the future, when people can use electronic money in daily exchanges. At present, electronic money is still considered as a digital asset and has low liquidity, so the need to trade between them and more stable currencies (FIAT money) is necessary. This is not supported in DEX. So far, the CEX is still dominant.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Only time can tell what will be our future currency as this will depends how crypto will evolve on what we have today. Many crypto currency will come in the coming years and I think we still need our fiat as this has big function in our daily routine. It's not that easy to eliminate our fiat money which government has all the control on it.
CherryNMB

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

In developing countries and countries with economies in difficulty, the Fiat currency in daily trading is an indispensable need. If you lose your fiat money you will have many difficulties in their life.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

No time that fiat will totally be eliminated in the world, cryptocurrency may dominate in the developed countries but it will be difficult in developing and underdeveloped countries due to some necessary infrastructures like internet that may not be available.
yes maybe developing countries will use fiat money more because fiat money has become a daily necessity for their people. but if the developing country is able to do so it will definitely add benefits to the country itself.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

Long process if ever it can happen sir so you do not worry about the situation of fiat money, but still big possibilities for being bitcoin crypto currency world soon. I know that big country willing to provide more electricity and high Internet frequently to small coutry like here in the Philippines so that all our goal to become virtual digital in every processing is totally proceed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: